Welcome to my world

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Eunmi's Point of View

"My name in Jongin. I'm the writer who lives next door. See you tomorrow, hyung. Don't forget!"

"That is so friggin' sad, I can't even!"

I shouted so loud the guys all turned their heads to me. I didn't even care for the stares because I ran straight to Kai and hugged him so tight it might have almost crushed him. He grunted under my hold, probably feeling uncomfortable by the second. It wasn't a long hug, though, because my overprotective of a boyfriend pulled me away in an instant. Kyungie and Kai were now stood in front of me and I shifted my gaze between the both of them, earning weird looks from the two. I noticed Kyungie opening his mouth, but before he could even utter a single word, he, too, met the wrath of my smouldering embrace.

"Uh, what's going on?" I heard Lay ask in a confused tone.

"She's finally going loco," Sehun chuckled, which gained him a smack at the back of the head from Suho.

"Um, babe?" Kyungie inquired.

"It's okay, Kyungsoo. Jongin is in a better place," I hushed.

"MWO?!" they all shouted in surprise and complete shock.

It yanked me back to reality so hard I felt embarrassed I wanted to poke my eyes out and crawl in a hole never to come out again. Their looks of confusion were shot at me, it felt as if their eyes were lasers boring holes through my skull. I didn't mean to get carried away, really, but whenever I read an amazing fan fiction (which was rarely), I would get caught up in its world. When it finishes, I literally didn't know what to do with my life. It was like completing a whole season of your favourite drama... You wouldn't know how to continue life now that it has finished.

The guys still stared at me, but now with one eyebrow raised, anticipating an explanation for my short absentmindedness. Kai definitely didn't look happy, but I couldn't blame him, considering that I did just blurt out saying he was now in a better place. Kyungie had his arms folded across his chest as he slowly stepped toward me, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?" I chuckled nervously.

"Maybe because of the fact that you basically said I was dead," Kai answered instead.

"Sorry, I was just reading something sad," I said, which was actually true.

"And you decide to put me in heaven?" Kai raised a brow.

"I get carried away." The truth.

"Were you reading stories about us?" Kyungie asked, narrowing his eyes.

I gulped, "No." A complete lie.

"Good, 'cos that would just be weird," he sighed, and then taking my hand, leading me to sit on his lap once he had sat himself on the couch next to Luhan.

I wasn't a KaiSoo shipper per se because I was obviously rooting for the KyungMi/EunSoo team (if you catch my drift here, ladies and gentlemen), but I've heard of the famous Anterograde Tomorrow and decided why not finally read it. I was kept out of the loop regarding that fan fiction long enough and I didn't want to stay out of date with fan stuff forever. I was still a fan, after all, although a very fortunate one who caught a lucky break.

Mother was once again gone to wherever it was she went, but this time she insisted I stayed with the boys. I told her it was too risky because they were active with schedules again, but she argued my safety came first than media tabloids writing articles about me. But, of course, if the media found out, I was as good as a dead person.

As me and Kyungie lay on our bed that night, I finally asked what I've been meaning to ask since after that celebration at the restaurant.

"Hey, why'd you go to your father's office, by the way?"

"What?" he asked, sounding too surprised. "How did you know?"

"Well, for instance, fans do follow you, you know?" I joked, but he still seemed serious I asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to see why he was at the restaurant."

"Really? I didn't know you were interested in his business," I said, biting my lower lip.

"Yeah. Now, let's sleep. I feel tired," he yawned. Kyungie wrapped an arm around my torso before snuggling his face on the crook of my neck. I didn't know how, but I was definitely not able to get sleep. Not with his position like that.

-

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bedside. After opening my eyes, I found myself in the bedroom alone and not even the bathroom was occupied. Standing up, I headed for the door and walked outside to the lounge, but no one was there, so I assumed they were in the kitchen. Once I walked in, I discovered the guys around the kitchen; eating, cooking, or just hanging around.

"You guys wake up early," I told them, yawning.

"It's 10:34," Kris laughed.

"Like I said, you guys wake up early," I restated.

"Morning, boo," le boyfriend smiled while striding toward me with a cup of tea in hand.

"Thank you," I shyly smiled.

"Ugh, you guys make me wanna vomit," Chen shuddered.

"You're just jealous you haven't found anyone yet," Kyungie said, silencing the troll.

"But anyway, why are you all here?" I asked them, sitting on the vacant chair by the counter.

"It's our day off," Baekhyun replied.

"Also known to us as lazy day," chuckled Xiumin.

I only nodded as a response and let out a mere 'ahh'. After eating breakfast, I joined the guys in being sloths in the living room, where they watched After School Club. I didn't even know they watched these kind of shows, but nonetheless I was happy because the guest was Infinite. IN-PI-NI-TEU! Anyway, I was sat in between Kyungie, of course, and Baekhyun.

When the seven guys went on camera, I couldn't help but smile widely, especially upon seeing my bias Myungsoo-ya. I leant forward on my seat, accidentally letting Kyungie's hand fall from my shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, Myungsoo, stop with your smile!" I squealed.

"Bro, you have a lot of competition," I heard Chanyeol laugh, presuming he was talking to Kyungie.

"Yah! I'm your namja chingu. Don't go ogling your eyes at other idols."

"I'm a fan, a faaaaan," I told him.

-

Three hours later and I found myself surrounded by the guys as I read Oh! Dear Classmates! I had no idea how we all ended up in this position, but they were intrigued to know what happened next to the character Cho hee. Here I was thinking they would never bother with fan fictions, but I guess I was wrong.

"Duizhang, you're really bad in this story, Luhan told him.

"Well, so are you!" Kris was quick to rebut.

"I'm her brother, wow, who knew," Lay said, mouth shape in the letter O.

"She's obviously going to end up with me," Kai grinned.

By this time, I wasn't even holding my phone anymore. They had it. Chanyeol held my phone and the guys crowded and crouched down behind him. I rolled my eyes at how they looked, even Kyungie was reading. What the cake.

-

When the hole reading fan fiction fiasco ended, I thankfully got my phone back, but I had to charge it because it was left at 2 per cent. As I connected it to the plug, I logged onto my Instagram page and scrolled through my feed. It wasn't long until I could feel eyes watching me and warm breath brushed along my back. I knew they were standing behind me again.

"What's that?" Tao asked.

"Instagram," I replied.

"Ooh, I should get one," he said, almost too excitedly at the new discovered app.

"I should, too," Sehun added.

After scrolling for about fifteen minutes, eight notifications popped up, so I immediately went on it. I narrowed my eyes at the guys, who were giddily smiling as they looked back and forth between their phones and me. Once again, I read my notifications:

galaxy_fanfan started following you

7_luhan_m started following you

real_pcy started following you

hztttao started following you

oohsehun started following you

exoxm90 started following you

zyxzjs started following you

baekhyunee_exo started following you

"You guys are so lame," I laughed, but following them back anyway.

For the rest of the day, we did things that I wanted to do because they said, and I quote, let's get a taste of the EXO-L life. I didn't think they were actually serious, but I was proved wrong when Sehun started scrolling through the EXO hashtag on Instagram and stalked a few fan accounts and pages. Tao and Chanyeol did the same, laughing at some of their memes, which I found uncanny, if I had to be completely honest. Of course, they didn't get some of the jokes because (duh) that was confidential within the fandom.

By the end of the day, I was glad, but mostly surprised they enjoyed being fans of themselves (laugh out loud, right?) even for just a day. It also touched me because they wanted to know what my life was like on the other side of the wall.

"Thank you for being dedicated," Kyungie smiled. "I'm more than glad you're our fan."
 



 

How did you guys like this chapter? I hope it wasn't too bad :P

Anyway, I've never actually read Anterograde Tomorrow and I don't think I ever will. I'm not so much into the whole idea of reading something BoyxBoy so... yeah.

But anyhow... Do COMMENT and VOTE if you enjoyed this :) You can check out exoimagine on IG for more stuff. THANK YOU for reading! <3

Monikeu. x