3 Days with My Yeoja

Description

HAI!! it's my first fanfic. hope you like it.!! 

don't forget to comment and subscripted >.<  hehehe..

(will update soon if the result is good)

 

PARK JIYEON

T-ARA maknae

love to eat ( favorite : ice cream and susshi)

cool outside but warm inside

have the best eye smile

always try her best in anything

go to US and secretly fall in love with nichkhun

 

NICHKHUN

2PM members

very kind, warm heart, care and always smile

play piano very well

go to US and secretly in love with jiyeon

 

 

Foreword

(jiyeon POV)

it's all happening so suddenly. hwayoung was kick out from T-ara and now T-ara was been hate in any where. we could find a lot of anti in front of company and the netizen who always comments bad about us. we were not a T-ara anymore. we were not strong again. We cried a lot and no one knows about it. I hated to see my eonnie cry, i hated the netizen who always talk not true about us and one day i decided to go to America. I hope could forget everything. the most happiest in my life was met him and knew more about him. he made me smile again and made me in love with him.

 

(Nichkhun POV)

after the accident , I was been hate more. I knew I’m a bad singer and I’m not good at anything. But I already tried my best. I also couldn’t forget the car accident, It was a nightmare for me. One day I decided to go to America, my second home to meet my friends and had some vacation. But I met her. a beautiful yeoja who made me forget about anything. She made my life more interesting. All of the sudden, I fell in love with her.