Smile again

3 Days with My Yeoja

Her tear was back streaming down her cheeks. She didn’t know how to stop crying.  All just happened so sudden . She didn’t know how to face the world again. Hwayoung case had made all our efforts in vain. T-ara was going to disband. It’s all people want. She kept crying.. all members kept crying.. they didn’t have any strength again..

“WAE??? WAE?? Why should this happen???!! WAE???” jiyeon screamed like crazy “WAEEeee… “ she cried again and again..

“jiyeon~ah..” eunjung hug her tightly and cried.

 

The next morning, they were told to gather in practice room.

“annyeonghaseyo.. your face looked terrible.. you must be cry a lot..” said the manager but no one answer him, “I’m sorry.. as your manager, I can’t do anything..  I know the case is too severe.  We don’t want something happen to all of you, so.. we decided to gave you a vacation for one week.”

“it’s good.. we should have a vacation.. it’s what we want right?” soyeon told first.

“ soyeon is right. Let’s have a vacation.. we are too tired to work.. sleeping only two hours, eating less.. it’s time for us to have fun. Let’s just forget all just happen.” Eunjung also made a sound. They were too silent. She bucked up to all the members.

“Our eonnie was right!! Let’s forget anything.. Time will cure everything!! T-ara FIGHTING!!!” shouted Hyomin made all the member became more spirit.

“I’m going to home.. I miss my family a lot.. “ said boram the oldest

“yeah.. me to.. after that I’m going to Japan” Qri joined the conversation.

“can I join eonnie?” asked Soyeon

“of course,  Let’s go there together ” Qri smiled again for the first time after the accident

“I’m going to Paris.. who wanted to join?” Hyomin asked

“me!!” shouted Eunjung like a kid “jiyeon.. don’t just stay quiet.. do you want to join?” eunjung was so worried about jiyeon. She is so young to have the pressure.

Jiyeon shook her head, “mianhe eonnie… but I’m thinking to go home.. I miss my oppa…my omma and appa..”

Hyomin hug her, “if you want to join us, call me, arraso?”

“arraso.. gomawo eonnie..”

--

 

Jiyeon decided to go home at that night. The manager took her home. When they arrived,  Jiyeon’s oppa has already waited in front the house.

“oppa…” she hug her tightly after saw him

“aigo..  let’s go in first.. omma and appa have already waited”

Jiyeon cried again. Her mother quickly approached her, “uljima..” she hug her tightly and wiped her tears.

“omma… omma…” jiyeon cried more loud

“Stop being an idol, jiyeon~ah.. Appa is so sad looking you like this.. you don’t have to be an Idol, just be our daughter.. it’s already enough for us.” Her father hug her and wiped her daughter tears.

--

 

Jiyeon was watching the drama in the living room. Her mother was so worried about her. she’s afraid her daughter saw the news.  “jiyeon~ah.. would you help me cooking?”

“nee..”

Jiyeon walked award the kitchen and helped her mother prepared the food.

“ehm.. jiyeon~ah.. Omma won the lottery yesterday and the prize was ticket to go to America.”

“What? Jinjja? Congratulation omma!!” her mother smiled and went to the wardrobe took the ticket and gave it to jiyeon

“ omma want to give it to you”

“ne?? I don’t need it. Omma can use it to have a vacation”

“omma don’t need it, you have to use it or it will waste”

“but omma.. “ her mother cut her word

“listen to me, jiyeon.. omma don’t want you to stay in Korean..  you will get hurt in here, just take some vacation overseas.” Her mother took care of her hair and patted her.

“ne.. “

 

---

“jiyeon.. take care yourself.. don’t forget to eat” jiyeon gave a hug to her mother. Her mother kissed her.

“if you bored,  call oppa oke?” a smile she gave to her brother

“we do it for you..” jiyeon approached her father and gave a warm hug.

“I go first.. annyeong…” she waved her hand to them and they waved back.

She walked alone to the plane and searched her sit, “ah.. it’s here.. “ jiyeon put her bag in the garage and sat in the chair. She took out her headset and put it on her ears. When she wanted to close her eyes, she realized there was a man sat beside her.  she took a look at him. The man turned to her , “Omo..” said the man shocked “Jiyeon ssi?”

“nichkhun oppa??” she also shocked “annyeong haseyo oppa..” she greeted him

“oh.. annyeong jiyeon ssi… I’m a little shocked because you look different  than usual”

“ah.. I didn’t wear any make up,  Do I look ugly?” jiyeon asked back, she quickly took her mirror

“ani.. you are beautiful..” jiyeon blushed after heard the word “I mean you look tired. Are you crying?”

“yeah.. I’m cry a lot.. I think my tears is exhausted” she made a joke to herself and made her laugh a bit. But Nichkhun worried about her.

“ehm.. what are you doing here? Are you having holiday? Ehm.. where are others members?” he looked around and tried to find others members.

“yapp.. I’m having holiday..  eonnie are going to another country, what about you?”

“me? Having holiday too and meet my friends.. it’s not only you who have a problem.. me too.. “

“ah.. the car accident? Mianhe.” Jiyeon felt sorry to Nichkhun.

“ani.. it’s okay.. what are you going to do in Amerika?”

“I don’t know.. it’s my first time go there alone” she sighed, she didn’t have any preparation.

“want to live with me? Don’t  misunderstanding.. I have a house in Amerika, you can stay with me if you want” nichkhun offered

“can I? I’m afraid to give a burden for you..”

“of course not, you are my dongsaeng.. it’s my job to protect you, it’s not a burden. Beside that, I’m worry about you. Your English isn’t very good right?”

“ehm.. ne..  oppa.. can I stay with you?” she asked

“ne.. but you have to cook for me..” nichkhun made a joke.

“oke.. deal! Gamsahamnida oppaa!!!!”

Nichkhun began telling recreation areas in America, any state of good food and the people there. Along with their conversation, they were forgotten with their problems and began to laugh out loud. Plane had landed unnoticed. They had arrived in America. Nichkhun help Jiyeon take her stuff and drove her to his home safely.

“jinjja? Is this really your house?” said jiyeon a little surprise with the house. They went in the house. Nichkhun home neatly with simple accessories and pictures of his family members.

“I’m sorry.. it’s a little dirty.. it seems we have to clean it first.”

“ye.. let’s clean it now..  fighting!!” she smiled and nichkhun laughed seeing her. that why people love this girl..

Jiyeon and Nichkhun began cleaning the house, the atmosphere was cold in the cab now had started to melt. Event of clean the house was tinged laughter. Finally within 2 hours, the house was clean.

Nichkhun laughed out loud .. Jiyeon confused, "Gwenchanayo?"

Nichkhun approached Jiyeon, "Jhakamman .. you filthy face .. and it's funny .. “ he said while cleaning jiyeon dirty face with his hands.

Jiyeon froze with Nichkhun action. "I want to shower first" said Jiyeon immediately ran to her room and leaving nichkhun alone in the living room.

 

 

Hai!!! how is the update? do you like it? hahaha.. sorry if there are some mistake.. thank you for subscripted and don't forget to leave your opinion about this story.  gamsahamnida!!!