Second day

3 Days with My Yeoja

Nichkhun laughed out loud .. Jiyeon confused, "Gwenchanayo?"

Nichkhun approached Jiyeon, "Jhakamman .. you filthy face .. and it's funny .. “ he said while cleaning jiyeon dirty face with his hands.

Jiyeon froze with Nichkhun action. "I want to shower first" said Jiyeon immediately ran to her room and leaving nichkhun alone in the living room.

(Jiyeon POV)

Omo.. ‘deg deg deg’  what’s wrong with me? Why did my heart beat keep beating? Calm down jiyeon.. calm down… huuufffttt……

Today I got so many help from him. He is really a good namja. No wonder people like him and…. it looks like I like him too???? It can’t be happen.. May be It just oppa and dongsaeng feeling.. Yes.. just that, no more..

 

 

After finishing took a bath, Jiyeon walked out to the living room, “Are he taking shower? Ah~ Paegopa… where can I find food? Oh!!” she ran to her room and took 2 ramyun which she brought from korea. She started cooking in the kitchen. Nichkhun who finished, smelled the smell of ramyun. He quickly ran to the kitchen. “Wah!!! Ramyun… is one of this for me?” jiyeon nodded, “gamsahaminda, jiyeon ssi.. ehm.. mianhe.. for what I have done before”

“you mean when we were cleaning the house?” Nichkhun nodded “gwenchanayo.. jinjja.. now let’s eat!! Jal meokgesubnida!!” After eating, they went to their room and slept. That day was over.

 

The Second day..

That girl tried to open her eyes, when she looked around, “Where am I?” she tried to remind “Oo.. I’m in America now” she closed her eyes and went to sleep again.

 

Nichkhun woke up early in the morning and went to the supermarket nearby. He bought some ingredient and drinks.  When he arrived at home, he didn’t found anyone so he decided to knock the door. But no answer, he tired to open the door and found the girl was sleeping. “she  may be is too tired.” He went to the kitchen and cooked spaghetti, he hoped that girl would wake up after smell the food. But not, that yeoja was still sleeping. He went in to her room “JIYEONN~AAHH!!! PALLI IREONA!!!” he screamed and made jiyeon surprise, suddenly woke up.  Nichkhun hold her laugh . Am I a little bit too loud until she jumps like that?  But, she is so funny and cute..

She looked around, “Ah.. Paegopa..” the first word she said

Nichkhun tired to hold her laugh again. “ Let’s go out, oppa has already prepared Spaghetti..” Jiyeon woke up and walked to the kitchen. Nichkhun followed her and tried to hold her laugh again. They sat on the chair “jal meokgesubnida..”. only a few minute and the plates which filled with the spaghetti suddenly became so clean.

“what’s you are going to do today?” asked Nichkhun while helping jiyeon cleaned the dishes.

“ehm.. I want to take a walk and buy some present for my eonnie..”

“want me to occupy?” he offered

“no.. thank you.. I’ve already given you a burden.. I can do it by myself. I’m already 20! Not a child any more” than she smiled”

 

“ can I borrow your phone?” Jiyeon took her phone out and gave it to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun gave his number, “if there is something you need help, call me arraso?”

“ne.. gomawo oppa..” he really takes care of me, what’s a nice guy..

“I almost forget, here the map and the key for you.. you will need this”

“wah.. gamsahamnida oppa.. Have a nice day!!!” she ran to the bathroom

--

 

With her map, she tried to explore America. One by one shop, she entered. She bought some clothes, pants, dresses, shoes, high hills, dolls, and others. All the things were for her family and eonnie. She took a walk again and found a black Jacket. she went inside the shop and bought it. Her hands was full with the shopping bag. “Ah.. so tired..” she looked at the watch “ 5 PM?? I have to back now” she grabbed her things and tired to found the way home. But she forget, she walked and walked but didn’t found the way. She lost in the middle of the city. When she wanted to call nichkhun, her phone was dead. “Aisshh!!! Why did you dead at this time” she was angry to the phone. She tried to followed the map and suddenly crushed someone. BRUK!! Jiyeon fell down, “oouch..”

“Are you okay?? I’m sorry.. can you stand up?” asked the man with English

Jiyeon didn’t understand what that man was saying, “oke oke.. don’t worry..”

“are you sure? Ehm..” the man help her to get her things and gave them to her. “ehm.. may I asked something? Are you jiyeon from T-ara?”

Jiyeon froze, she shook her head.. “no..”she waved her hand

The man looked disappointed, “hei!! You.. ehm.. this.. where?” jiyeon tried to asked where the way to go to Nichkhun house.

“you mean the way to go there? You just have to go straight, when you find a starbuck, turn right” said the man while giving a body language so the girl could understand.

“oh, starbuck?? Oke oke.. Thank you very much!!! Bye bye” she ran away

 

--

After a half hour, she finally arrived. The door didn’t lock, so she got in. Nichkhun was sitting in the sofa but his expression looked angry. “where are you going? I’ve called you for more than 10 times. Why you didn’t get your phone? And what time is it? Do you know how much I worried about you??”

Jiyeon froze, she didn’t know what to say.  She really felt sorry. “mianhe oppa..”

But Nichkhun didn’t answer her. Without any words, he went to his room. Jiyeon was so confuse and sad, she put a glass of skinny mocha coffee that she had bought at Starbuck on the dining table. “tomorrow will be my last day in here..  huft..  3 days with you, it’s already enough for me.. gomawo, Nichkhun oppa..”

(Nichkhun POV)

Nichkhun ruffled his hair “Aish!!! What’s wrong with you Nickhun? Why do you have to be this angry to her?” he asked to himself. He went to bathroom and took a shower.

It’s 2 AM and nichkhun still couldn’t sleep. He decided to went out from his room and took a glass of water. But his step was stopped when he saw a glass of Starbuck with a small note on the dining table. He took the note and read it.

 

Nichkhun oppa~ mianhe.. I know I make you worry.. but you have to know that I was stray in the middle of city. I also tried to call you, but my phone was dead. I didn’t know what to do again until I found a man who help me .  you can hate and I know I’m wrong..

I heard you like Starbuck drinks, so I bought you.. hope you like it – Jiyeon-

 

“What I have done? Nichkhun!! you are really a pabo namja!! You are really stupid!!”

 

--

 

how do think of this chapter?? is it interesting? boring or what?? leave your comment for this chapter and the next update will be the final (the ending). what's the ending? do you excited? please wait for my next update. thank you!!!