the Last day and saying good bye

3 Days with My Yeoja

Today was the third day and was going to be the last day for Jiyeon in America. Jiyeon sighed hardly when she knew she was going to leave this place. She felt a lot of memory although it’s only three days. A lot of Jiyeon and Nichkhun moment. She took  her camera which she brought from Korea and started to take a picture. Jiyeon didn’t want to forget the moment in here. “KREK!!” the first picture took Jiyeon and the bedroom where she slept “Krek!” the second picture, jiyeon and the living room. She smiled looking the picture, she remembered the moment of her and nichkhun while were cleaning. She walked to the dining room and found Nichkhun who was sleeping. She approached him and saw his face nearly. Nichkhun was sleeping like a baby,”ehm.. he smelt good~” jiyeon smiled and got the black jacket which she bought yesterday and wore it to him.

deg deg deg deg~ once again, jiyeon’s heart beat faster and faster “omo..” jiyeon distanced herself from him “I’m almost.. Aish.. pabo jiyeon.. what are you doing?” jiyeon step back and left him. She went out and started to journey America with her camera.

 

Nichkhun felt something in his body, he opened his eyes and felt all his body aches. He looked at the clock “2 PM???” he jumped to the bathroom and washed himself.

After washing, the fist in his mind was jiyeon. He went to jiyeon’s room, without knocking he entered the room. “Where is she going again? Why does she always make me worry?” Nichkhun decided to find her in the street.

 

Jiyeon was having fun with her camera. She’s already taken more than 30 photos. She kept taking picture and accidentally bumping into someone again. Bruk! “oh.. I’m sorry..” she turned her body and said apologized.

“Finally, I find you!”

Jiyeon uphold her head, “oppa?”

“where have you been? Why don’t give me any massage before leaving? You make me worry again. And do you know that i was looking for you..” Jiyeon froze, she didn’t know what to reply Nichkhun.

“mianhe.. I .. I.. I just went to take some picture”

Nichkhun felt guilty. He felt he was too rough. “mianhe.. have you eaten?”

Jiyeon shook her head, “oke.. kajja.. let’s take something to eat.. I was too hungry looking for you”

Nichkhun grabbed her hand and pulled her to An America Restaurant. When they arrived, nichkhun still hold her hand.

“ehm.. oppa.. can you let my hand go?” said jiyeon shyly

Nichkhun realized, “oh.. I’m sorry..” he released her hand and suddenly the atmosphere became so awkward.

“oppa..” jiyeon broke the silent

“hm? Ne?”

“mianhe..” a short apologized but made Nichkhun heart beat so fast. Nichkhun didn’t know what to do. He didn’t give any reply.

“oppa.. please don’t be angry again..” jiyeon was begging him. A little aegyo she showed and made nichkhun wanted to hug her. why does she look so cute today? I really want to hug her!! god, what should I do?? Stop thinking pabo nichkhun!

“I’m not angry..  I also want to say sorry.. I was to emotion yesterday..”

“I’m sorry sir and miss, this your honey beef steak and  Americano beef steak” said the waiter who made their conversation stop.

“waoo.. I’m really hungry.. jal meokgesubnida!!”

“jal meokgesubnida”

They finished the eating without taking any conversation. They were too enjoying the delicious food. Nichkhun finished eating first, “I’m so full!”

Jiyeon kept eating and done 35 second after nichkhun. “I’m full!!” she said happily.

“what are you going to do today?” nichkhun decided to start the conversation

“ehm.. i think I’m going to have a rest at home and preparing my things”

Nichkhun was confuse with jiyeon words “preparing your things, what do you mean?”

Jiyeon sighed, “oppa..” she looked at nichkhun. Their eyes met for 5 second “tomorrow.. tomorrow, I’m going to back to korea”

“eh? What?” nichkhun still didn’t believe what he heard

“I say I’m going to leave.. thank you for this 3 days, nichkhun oppa”

Nichkhun didn’t answer her. he didn’t know why he felt so sad.

“oppa.. I’m sorry for make some trouble for you.. but I’m really happy for this 3 days”

“when? I mean when you take off?”

“9 AM morning”

“we don’t have much time then” said Nichkhun when he looked at the clock. 4.34 pm. Nichkhun’s face turned sad again. Why I fell this way? Can I stop her? I don’t want her go.. i hope i could stop the time.

They took a walk together, secretly nichkhun took a look at her am I going to lose you?

They passed some shops “chakamman!” said Nichkhun suddenly “please stay here, okay?” jiyeon was confuses with him, but she did what nichkhun said. Nichkhun ran to one of the shops

“may I have this white teddy bear?” he paid and went back to jiyeon with the big white bear in his hand. Jiyeon was shocked, the bear was really big.

“this for you..” jiyeon still froze. Why does he do this? it makes me don’t want to leave and love him more

“please accept this.. my present for you”

“gomawo~”

 

--

It’s 8.22 now. 38 minutes again, jiyeon was going to take off. She felt sorry again to nichkhun. She didn’t say good bye to him. “he must be mad right now..”

 

Nichkhun looked at the clock again. “Aish!! Where is she??” he kept looking at jiyeon in the airport. He ran, ran and ran, tried to find her. finally, he found her.

“YAH!! PARK JIIYYYEEOONN!!!!”  jiyeon turned back and saw nichkhun who was full with his sweat. Nichkhun approached her, “Yah!! Pabo! Why you go without saying good bye??”

“hah?? NE?? yah!! I’m not pabo.. I just….” Jiyeon stopped her words I just hard to say good bye to you..

“just what?”

“i’ve already grown, I can back by myself”

“ne.. ne.. ne.. and here, your jacket.. you leave it” jiyeon looked at the black jacket that she wore to nichkhun yesterday.

“it’s my present for you, oppa.. keep it”

Suddenly the announcement of jiyeon fight was called. “I’ve to go oppa..”

“ne.. annyeong..” please say something nichkhun!!! Tell her not leave!!

“annyeong oppa..”

“ji..” jiyeon stopped her step. “jiyeon… please don’t go.. I need you in my side, please stay with me” nichkhun said in English.

Jiyeon turned back with a confuse face, “ne? what do you say? I’m sorry.. I’m really bad in English”

Nichkhun smiled, “aish.. I jinjja became a pabo now..  ehm.. park jiyeon.. I Love You, please don’t go, stay with me please..”

Jiyeon was surprise and didn’t know what to answer what is going on? Am I dreaming? Jiyeon pinched her hand “Aaoocchh”

Nichkhun laughed looking jiyeon action, “you are not dreaming park jiyeon!! I need your answer..”

jiyeon looked at him “yes~”

 

----THE END----