Truth or Dare

Chaotic love life of a badass girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone arrived the hotel tired so Onew decided to continue the punishment after taking a rest. Sunggyu stays in the second floor just below yours.

3 hours of resting the maknaes taemin, ricky, changjo, niel, minho and the youngest matt came knocking in their hyung’s and noona’s rooms to wake them up with their aegyo’s.

“Noona wake up! Key hyung said we’ll hangout before dinner. Kaja!” Taemin said pulling off your blanket from your body.

You yawned stretching your body and sat up your bed. “Did you woke up sunggyunie already?” you asked rubbing your eyes. “Not yet noona. Are we allowed?” Ricky wanted to make sure since he wasn’t that familiar with sunggyu.

“Well, I guess so. Let’s go wake him up. I think his room number is 202.” You fixed your bed and pulled shinah with you with the maknae’s to the elevator and pressed the floor number.

You reached the front door of 202 and was about to ring the doorbell when minho spoke “Are you sure it’s 202?”

 “Uhm.. no I didn’t quite heard him clearly when he told me his room number.” Your finger was hanging in the air thinking if you should continue.

“What if it’s not his room?” changjo asked. “Then we’ll have to find out.” Shinah gave you the go ahead look.

Taemin hid behind matt who was figuring out a rubix cube. You shrugged your shoulders and rang the doorbell. You heard someone groan but wasn’t sure if it’s sunggyu or not.

The door got opened by a fat hairy shirtless man. “Eeeeew, where is his clothes?” you heard matt whisper.

“My eyes!!! My poor, poor, beautiful eyes!” taemin kneeled down covering his eyes while minho tried to shush him. “I’ll excuse myself, I-I gotta go barf.” Changjo excused himself in a low tone covering his mouth followed by ricky. “Me too.”

“I-I’m sorry I thought this was my friend’s room.” You bowed. “Oh, it’s okay I thought you were the room service.” The man scratch his bare tummy causing shinah to flinch.

“No wonder he’s fat.” You quickly covered matt’s mouth and let out a nervous laugh. “Haha, he’s a joker. I’m really sorry for disturbing you mister” “fat man” matt whispered from your hand causing you to get confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter