I love my badass girlfriend

Chaotic love life of a badass girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin was about to grab the bottle when L.joe snatch it away. “I’ll have the first spin.” “But I wanted to spin it first.” Taemin pouted like his balloon popped.

“Excited much?” jonghyun teased. “Super.” L.joe smirked. He kissed the bottle goodluck and spin it. *I know it’s hard to get the person you want but please give me this one chance.* He closed his eyes and waited for it to stop.

It spinned for about 20 seconds and landed on the person he didn’t expect… which is you. *YES! THANK YOU!* L.joe clasped his hands together and lift his head up to the sky. “~~~~~~~, truth or dare?” key asked.

You were the dare devil type so you chose dare which made L.joe’s biggest wishes come true in one day.

“What’s your dare hyung?” niel asked. “I dare ~~~~~~~~ to be my girlfriend for one month” he said with a wide grin in his face. Everybody just stared with mouths open and looked at him like he’s the stupidest person in the world. *Damn why didn’t I think of that.* minjun shrugged.

“Are you serious?” sunggyu asked with a confused face. “Yes I am.” He looked pleased with himself.

You snapped out of your stare and spoke *I guess it won’t hurt to play along* “It’s just pretend right? And 1 month is too long.” You crossed your arms.

“Fine, 4 weeks.” He argued. “That’s equal to a month. Stupid.” Chunji stated. “I know.” L.joe rolled his eyes at Chunji who obviously didn’t get his point.

“3 days” You dared starting an argument on how long the dare would last.

“3 weeks”

“2 days”

“2 weeks”

“1 day”

“1 week. That’s as far as I would go. You’ll do whatever I want. I promise not to be a touchy boyfriend.” He raised his left hand and crossed his heart with the other. “L.joe, are you planning on committing  suicide? You still have a life to live. Try to think it over.” CAP seriously said.

“I already know what I want for my life.” He insisted. “So are you up to it or are you going to chicken out?” he teased.

You narrowed your eyes at him *Let’s see how many days you would stand* “I’m up to it but I have a rule.” “NOONA!” matt yelled, you mouthed “I can handle this” and gave him an assuring smile.

“What is it?” he asked.

“No kissing.” “WHAT? NO! What kind of girlfriend are you!?” he yelped.

“YAH.” Thunder glared at L.joe “Fine. Just in the cheeks.” He said making you sigh.

“Once you kiss me in the lips our deal is off.” You warned. “I won’t. So are we official already?” he widely grinned and stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter