Clueless you

Chaotic love life of a badass girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After putting your stuffs in your rooms you went down to the lobby to meet the others.

Once everybody was there Taemin spoke up “Key hyung, us sophomores planned to go somewhere else.”

“Where?”  key raised an eyebrow. “GAME STATION!!” niel yelled in key’s ear making him flinch.

“IM RIGHT BESIDE YOU, YOU DON’T HAVE TO YELL RIGHT IN MY EAR!!” key yelled back making all of you laugh.

“Matt, wanna come with us?” ricky happily invited  him.

“I-im not sure..” matt uneasily looked at his siblings.

 “Yeah  it will be more fun hanging out with the YOUNGER people” changjo teased emphasizing the word YOUNGER.

“Tch, we OLDER people have more fun because we break the rules to make it more thrilling” jonghyun snickered.

Minho rolled his eyes at jonghyun “Whatever.” You encouraged matt to go since he might get out of place hanging out with the older ones.

“Go ahead matt.” You gave him an assuring smile.  Taemin reached out his hand to matt hoping he would take it. Surprisingly he did with a weak smile.

“Let’s go!” Ricky pulled the rest of the sophomores to the gaming place. The juniors and seniors looked at each other for any ideas.

“Sooo what do we do now?” Onew asked glancing around for a place to hang out.

“How about we go to a chicken restaurant?” GD suggested high fiving onew. Hearing that, the rest of you walk away from them without a word.

“No? okay. We’ll eat alone. You CHICKEN HATERS!” Onew yelped heading to the chicken restaurant in the opposite direction of the beach.

“I am NOT eating chicken this weekend like everyday with that chicken maniac” jonghyun said waving his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter