Volcano Thunder

Chaotic love life of a badass girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Key and his team were at starbucks glancing around in case someone tries to attack them. “Hmm, where should you two stand..” onew placed his fingers on his chin in thinking position.

“Make a scene! You two walk pass starbucks, ~~~~~ will pretend to walk away from sunggyu then sunggyu will grab ~~~~~ to turn to him and then the KISS.” Ji yong giggled excitedly.

“Omo, it’s so sweet. It’s like the love story of romeo and juliet, noona will be the Juliet and hyung will  be the romeo. They’ll be like… arguing and romeo kisses noona to make up for what he has done to upset her. KYA~ So sweet.” Taemin beamed. L.joe messed up his hair in irritation.

“Apparently romeo and Juliet died in the end.” Minjun said ruining taemin’s moment.

“I’m going to get ready my phone for pictures.” Onew said pushing buttons in his phone again.

“This is the stupidest  idea ever.” L.joe complained. “Well isn’t getting shirtless and pretending to make out with noona stupider than stupidest?” *haha I’m so funny ‘stupider than stupidest’* ricky teased. L.joe raised his fist up but niel pulled it down. “Hyung stop being such a baby.” Niel whispered and rolled his eyes. “I’m not being such a baby okay?!” L.joe crossed his arms.

“Psh, you are.” Chunji joined the argument. “No I’m not!” L.joe stomped his foot. “That last thing you did just proved it.” Minjun boredly said without looking at L.joe.

“Go now before they leave the café” minho ordered. You and sunggyu looked at each other and nodded.

“Ready for this?” he whispered his lips. “Yea, you?” you look at him feeling a bit nervous. “Yes.” He his lips again.

 “Will you stop your lips? It’s bothering me.” You  whispered with irritation. “But whyyyyyyyyyyyyy I like my lips” he whined leaning closer and his pink lips with his tongue slowly near your face. You shoved his chest away and unconsciously your lips too.

“See, you’re doing it too then telling me to stop? What a hypocrite.” he joked. “Let’s just get it over with okay?” he nodded. You took a deep breath and went out of your hiding place and started walking within seen distance from starbucks while sunggyu followed.

You walked faster making sunggyu add speed in his walking too. When you two were in clear seen distance from starbucks sunggyu glanced on the targets who was looking over at you warily.

*Time to make my move* He grabbed your wrist, swung your body to his, held your waist with the hand he held on to your wrist, cupped your face with his other hand placing his thumb in your lips and leaned in closing his eyes.

Your eyes were wide open in the first 3 seconds in the realization that his lips was THIS close to yours but you closed it to make it look like you really were doing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter