Pain

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    Weeks passed. Nothing seems to change. Jin kept on bothering the two of you. Threatening the two of you. You know it's not safe. But they're just acting that it is. They kept on saying that everything is fine even if it's not at all. They're lying. They're not telling the truth. You head to the Tennis Court and grab your racket and to some warm ups. As you place your thoughts aside... You can feel someone is watching you. Just behind you. You grabbed a ball and you practice your accuracy. You hit the ball perfectly and you heard a clap. You turned around and found Jin sitting on the bench and he stood up and grab his racket. "Why don't we have a match?" He asked and you sighed. You ignored him but he kept on walking and positioned his self on the other side of the court. You served the ball and the game started. Kyungsoo sighed and he sat down on the bench. Yes he felt jealous even it's just a game. He doesn't want any interactions between you and Jin. The game ended and you turn around and found Kyungsoo sitting on the bench. Jin smirked and he ran towards you and grab your hand.

"H-heeyoung..." He said and you turned around. He smiled and he cupped your cheeks and move his face closer.

"Thanks for the game..." He said and you pushed him. Kyungsoo stood up and walk towards you and he slap Jin's hand away.

" off..." Kyungsoo said and Jin chuckled.

"Wae? I'm just thanking her..." Jin said and you grab Kyungsoo's wrist.

"Oppa... We should go..." You said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Ani..." Kyungsoo said and he punched Jin and Jin fell on the ground.

"You bastard!" Kyungsoo shouted and Kyungsoo continued punching him.

"O-oppa! Hajima!" You shouted. Jin winced and you pulled Kyungsoo up.

"Hajima..." You said and you pull Kyungsoo with you. You reached the school garden and you both stop running.

"Are you okay Oppa?--"

"Why do you have to play a game with that jin?" He said with his angry tone and you blink your eyes rapidly.

"Oppa?"

"God damn it." He hissed and he kick off the stone on the ground.

"Oppa! Are you jealous?" You asked with a smile and he look down.

"Hey!" You said and place your hand on his shoulder.

"Oppa! Hey!" You shook his shoulder and you giggled.

"You're jealous!" You said and you wrap your arms around him.

"Don't be Oppa..." You said and you look at Him.

"You're my only one..." You said and you peck his lips.

"Really?" He asked and you nodded cutely.

"Ne!" You replied and he pulled you for a hug.

"Are you sure i'm your only one?" He asked and you giggled.

"Of course! I'm sure!" You replied and he kiss your forehead. The two of you head to the nearest coffee shop and grab a coffee before going home. Things seems to be normal today. But no. You saw that J-hope watching over you. You just pretend that you didn't saw him. But hell, you do. You sighed and you look at Kyungsoo. You sip on your coffee and you smile at him.

"I'll visit you in your house later..." Kyungsoo said.

"Okay! And i have a good news for you..." You said and he looked at you.

"Don't be too excited Oppa... I'll tell you later." You said and he nodded.

"Araseo!" He replied.

    You enter your house and you greet your parents and head to your bedroom. You feel so tired. You place your phone on the side table and you lay down on the bed. You sighed and you grab your phone and start to type a message to Kyungsoo but you stopped and you press the backspace button. You groan and you place your phone down. 

"How can i tell him..." You said and you flap your feet.

"Aish! Heeyoung! It's very simple!" You said to yourself. You cleared your throat and you stood up and face the mirror.

"Kyungsoo-- ani..." 

"Uhm... My prince...-- aish! No!" 

"Kyungie....-- ." 

"Jagi...--"

"Oppa... Ne! Oppa... Uhm... I..." 

"Oppa... I'm... I'm pregnant... And you're the father..." You said and you let out a loud sigh.

"That's it Heeyoung... That's it..." You whispered and the door suddenly opened.

"Oh-- a-appa..." You stutter.

"What are you doing? And... Aren't you going to eat with us?"

"I'll follow downstairs... Just give me a minute..." You said and he nodded and shut the door. You sighed and you locked the door and you lay down on your bed. You shut your eyes and you quickly fell asleep. You woke up and you head outside to wait for Kyungsoo. When a van stopped in front of you... You sighed and were about to walk but a guy grab you and place you inside the van. You screamed and they tie you hands together and cover your mouth. You reached A place and they lead you inside and you sat down on the chair when the other guy took out his phone and start to record the video. They tied you up pn the chair and you start to scream and your tears rolled down. The guy punched your face and you lost your conscious. Kyungsoo who's on his way to your house is walking with a smile on his face. But there's so much unexpected things were about to happen. Not knowing... Jin is behind him. Jin grab his arm and the van stopped in front of them and he pushed Kyungsoo inside. 

"Hey..." He said with a smile.

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You know... It's very simple..." Jin said.

"And make sure you're going to obey it. Or else..." Jin took out his phone and play the video of you.

"This girl will never exist..." Jin said and Kyungsoo's eyes widened,

"Let go of her!" Kyungsoo shouted,

"I will... Don't worry... I will..." Jin said.

"One condition... And i'll let her go..." Jin said.

"What is it?" 

"Well... Pretend that you hate her... Dump her... And forget her..." Jin said and he put down his phone.

"No!" Kyungsoo shouted and Jin sighed and he call someone.

"Ppali..." Jin said and he ended the call. After some minutes... He played another video of you... The boys were so violent towards. Slapping you, yanking your hair and pushing you on the floor.

"Hajima!!" You shouted.

"He-help me!!" You screamed for help... You did... But no one can hear you. Kyungsoo's tears formed and he sighed.

"Stop! Please don't hurt her... Please!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"I'll do it... I'll do it!!" Kyungsoo shouted and Jin stopped the video.

"Tell him to stop hurting her and let her go..." Jin said.

"Araseo..." J-hope replied and he quickly dialed someone's number.

"Good boy..." Jin said and he opened the van's door.

"Remember our deal..." Jin said and he push Kyungsoo outside.

"Kaja." He said and he shut the door and the van drove away. Kyungsoo winced and he managed his self to stand up.

"Hee--young..." 

 

----

 

    You went home and you quickly head to your bedroom and quickly lock the door. You don't want to see your parents to see what happened to you. You lay down on the bed and you cover your mouth and you start to sob. Your phone vibrated and you quickly grab it. You thought it was Kyungsoo... But no... It was just Kai... Your cousin. You sighed and you read the message from him saying that Kyungsoo isn't home yet. You wipe your tears and you stood up. Pain is all over your body. You can't feel the ground. All you can feel is the pain. You caress your tummy and you start to cry. Where's Kyungsoo? Did he look for you? Those questions were spinning around in your head. 

The next day... You head to your school and you enter the classroom without him. You sit down on your chair and you turn around to face Sehun at your back. You greet him and Chanyeol and you sighed.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" You asked and they both shrugged.

"I actually don't know..." Chanyeol replied.

"Did he went to the hangout place last night?" You asked and they shook their heads.

"Ani... Actually... We're looking for him... Then Kai told us that he's going to visit you..." Chanyeol said and you nodded.

"Did he came? And where did you got that bruise?" Chanyeol asked and you shook your head.

"Did you guys fight?" Sehun asked and you shook your head with a fake smile.

"He didn't came... And we didn't fought..." You said and they nodded.

"Then... Where did he go?" Sehun asked and you shrugged.

"I don't know..." You replied and you face your table and you rest your head on it. 

"What's with her?" Sehun whispered and Chanyeol shrugged.

"Molla..." 

    The class bell rang and you stood up and head to the Tennis court ALONE. Sehun and Chanyeol decided to have a snacks first. You were walking quietly when you noticed someone is there already. Your feet were nailed. Eyes widened. And your mouth gaped opened. Your tears quickly rolled down. You were shock. Kyungsoo is kissing with another girl. Your heart ached and you felt a hand grab your wrist and spun you around and place his hand on the back of your head.

"Don't look... You're just hurting yourself..." Jin said and your tears didn't stop.

"A-ani... This is not true!" You said and you pushed him and you turned around and you ran towards Kyungsoo and you pushed the girl away.

"Oppa!" You shouted and Kyungsoo wiped his lips.

"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked and you wipe your tears.

"W-what are you doing??" You asked half shouting and he sighed.

"Do we have a problem?? Tell me!!" You shouted and he shook his head.

"What are you doing??" You asked again.

"It's better if we just move on..." Kyungsoo said and you look at him.

"K-kyungsoo?" 

"It's not working Heeyoung..." He said.

"What do you mean?? We're fine yesterday! We're planning--"

"I said let's move on!!" Kyungsoo shouted and he walked away and you fell on your knees. You screamed your heart out. Asking for Kyungsoo to stay. But he didn't listen. He just walk and didn't bother to turn around. Jin sighed and he kneeled down beside you and place his hand on your shoulder.

"Heeyoung..." He said and you look at him and you stood up. 

"What are you doing here??" You shouted and you hit hit arm.

"It's okay Junhee... Go on... Just hit me..." He said.

"So you can let out your pain..." He said and you stopped and burried your face on his chest.

"Why!??" You screamed and he wrap his arms around you.

"Shhh..." You lost your conscious and Jin held you tightly. He sighed and he carried you. Jin reached his place and he carried you inside. Placing you carefully in the bed and cover you with the blanket. He sat down on the chair and he watch you there. He doesn't want to disturb you at all. He smiled and he stood up and head downstairs and prepare something just incase you wake up. After some minutes of preparing some snacks... He head upstairs and he found you sitting on the bed.

"You're awake..." He said and he sat down on the chair.

"Are you hungry? I prepared something downstairs..." Jin said and you shook your head and he nodded.

"Well... I guess i'm going downstairs--"

"Thank you..." You said.

"Bwo?"

"Thank you for comforting me... Earlier..." You said and he smiled.

"It's okay... " he said and he opened the door.

"Can... Can you stay here and talk with me?" You asked and he nodded.

"Of course..." Jin said.