KyungHee Forever

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    Weeks passed and you headed to your classroom without Jin. He asked you to go because he needs something to be done. You sat down on your seat and chat with your classmates. It seems like you really like it. The way they treat you. New friends. New life. Jin who's facing Kyungsoo smirked and he let out a sigh. 

"Hey... I have a surprise for you..." Jin said and Kyungsoo frowned.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked and Jin took out your ultrasound result.

"What is this?" Kyungsoo asked and Jin chuckled.

"We're going to have a baby..." Jin said and Kyungsoo's knees weakened. 

"Woah... Are you alright?" Jin asked and he laughed.

"Andwae..." Kyungsoo whispered and his tears quickly formed.

"Aigoo... I need to go... I don't want to be late!" Jin said and he start to walk leaving Kyungsoo standing there. He can't believe it. His tears fell. He can't stop it everyone start running to their classroom and the bell finally rang. He rest his head on knees and he start sobbing like a kid. Yes it hurts. Kai found him in the corner and he walked towards Kyungsoo asking if he's okay and what happened. Kyungsoo wiped his tears and he shook his head saying nothing. He stood up and Kai grabbed his arm.

"Hyung. I'm not going to let you go. Tell me what happened!" Kai shouted.

"Kai... Heeyoung..."

"What happened to heeyoung?" Kai asked worriedly.

"She's... She's pregnant... And Jin is the father..." Jin said and Kai's eyes widened.

"Bwo?" Kai asked.

"She's... She's...--" Kyungsoo rested his back on the wall and he let his tears roll down. 

"Hyung..." Kai said and he place his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

     Jin enter the classroom and he smiled as he spot you sitting there. He walked towards you and he sat down on his seat. You smiled and he peck your cheeks. The teacher came in and greeted you all. You all payed attention to him while he discuss few things about the topic for the day. 

"Did you wait too long?" Jin asked and you nodded.

"Ne! What took you so long Oppa?" You asked and he smiled.

"Mianhae..." 

"You should by me a lot of food today." You said and he chuckled.

"Araseo... I will buy anything you want." He replied.

    The bell rang and your teacher exit the room. Jin stood up while typing something on his phone and he let out a sigh. You look at him and he bit his lower lip and he kiss your forehead. He sighed once more as his phone vibrates again. He read the message and held your hand with his free hand and you both exit the classroom. 

"Who is it?" You asked and he looked at you.

"Hoseok... I need to meet him... Is it okay?" Jin asked and you just nod.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Ne..." You replied and he kiss your forehead and he smile.

"I'll make it up to you later... Okay?" He said and you nod.

"Araseo..." You replied. You walk alone and head to the school cafeteria and when someone grabbed your arm. Kyungsoo pulled you with him and you both stopped when he reached the place where no one is around. You look at him. Not wanting to talk. His red eyes were looking at you straightly. 

"Are you really pregnant?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Kyungsoo--"

"Answer me... Are those ultrasound results yours?" He asked and you sighed.

"Ne... Those are mine..." You said and his tears rolled down. You felt your heart stabbed. 

"K-kyung--"

"Is it really Jin's?" Kyungsoo asked. The question you don't wanted to be asked by him. You don't know what to answer. You your lips and he sighed.

"Is it--"

"Ne... Jin is the father..." You said and he fell on his knees.

"Kyungsoo..." You whispered.

"Heeyoung... Why?? Why?!!" He shouted. You don't understand what's happening. 

"Kyungsoo... Why are you like this?" You asked.

"You ing dumped me..." You said.

"Heeyoung! You just don't understand--"

"Heeyoung? What are you doing here?" You heard Jin's voice and you turned around.

"Oppa..." You said.

"Kyungsoo?" Jin asked.

"You." Kyungsoo said and he grabbed Jin's collar.

"You!!" He shouted.

"Ya!" Jin said.

"What's wrong with you?" Jin asked and he pushed Kyunsgoo.

"Heeyoung... Kaja." Jin pulled you with him and you both headed to the school's cafeteria.

"What's with him?" You asked.

"I- i don't know..." Jin replied.

     The boys were worried about their friend Kyungsoo. He keeps on drinking and crying. But  they just let them. They know they can't stop him. He's hurt. Really hurt. All he want is you to be safe. Even it'll be hard for him to be away from you. Even he's going to be the one who will get hurt. He will take it all. Just for you to be safe. The boys were watching him as he drink alone. Sitting on the couch with his teary eyes. He let out a sigh and he stood up bringing the last bottle with him outside. "Don't follow him..." Xiumin said to the boys and Kyungsoo exit the room and he sat down outside. Staring at the stars. He took out his phone and he stare at your photos. It's like his dreams faded. He's goals were now unreachable. Meanwhile... You were laying down on your bed and you grab your phone saw some pictures of Kyungsoo and You. You sighed and you stare at it. Yes it's sad that you don't have any chance to go out with him. He's still different. There's still a part of you that wants him. You played Kyungsoo's video with you while singing along to a song. You smiled. The door suddenly opened and you quickly stop the video and you smiled at Jin.

"What are you doing here? Kaja... Let's eat..." Jin said and you stood up. You sat down on the chair and Jin smiled at you sweetly.

"Graduation is very very soon!" Jin said.

"Are you excited?" He asked and you nodded.

"Of course..." You replied.

"Are you going to attend the ceremony?" Jin asked.

"If my tummy isn't obvious... Why not?" You replied and he chuckled.

"Trust me... You can attend the ceremony!" Jin said.

"Araseo!" You replied.

"Aigoo..." J-hope said as he open the fridge.

"Eat with us..." Jin said.

"Thanks." J-hope replied.

"This two lovely couple." J-hope said and you giggled. You all finished eating and Jin guide you to your bedroom and he opened the door for you.

"Rest well, okay?" Jin said and you nodded.

"Ne..." Your replied.

"Don't forget your vitamins." Jin said and he press his lips on yours.

"Good night..." Jin whispered.

"Good night..." You said and you shut the door and lock it. You let out a sigh and you head to the bathroom and brush your teeth and wash your face. You sat down on your bed and you grab your vitamins and a glass of water and drink it. You quickly lay down on your bed and you sighed. You feel uncomfortable. You felt something is missing. You stood up and you grab your beanie and wear your hoodie. You quietly exit your bedroom and you head outside. J-hope saw you and he grab your wrist. You yelp and he sighed.

"Where are you going? It's late. Jin will get mad." He said.

"Can you please let me to go outside for awhile? I want to be alone..." You said. J-hope still have this good heart. He sighed and he nodded.

"Araseo... But please come back quicky." He said and you nodded.

"Thank you." 

     You start to walk and you reached their Hangout place. You sighed and you hesitated to continued. You took a step forward and you noticed someone sitting outside. You took a deep breath and you walk towards him. You noticed Kyungsoo sitting there with a bottle of soju. Eyes were shut, mouth slightly opened. Your tears formed and you sat down beside him and stare at him. You smiled a little but your tears rolled down. 

"Kyungsoo..." You whispered and you caress his cheek. He moved a little and you gasp.

"Heeyoung-ah~ i-i'm-- i did that for... For your own safety..." He mumble and you frowned.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Heeyoung-- that evil is fooling you~" He mumble again and you sighed.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Aaahhh!" He screamed and you bit your lower lip. You sighed and you wipe your tears and press your lips on his lips and pull him for a hug.

"Kyungsoo... We're going to have a baby girl..." You said and you start to sob.

"Kyungsoo... You're the father..." You whispered and the door suddenly opened. You quickly stood up and Kai's eyes widened.

"Hyung! Are you sure that's Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Hey! What's happening here?" Xiumin asked and you wipe your tears and they all look at you.

"Heeyoung! You-- you're back!" Sehun said.

"Heeyoung!" Kai shouted but you ran away.

"Heeyoung!" Sehun shouted.

"Come back here!!" 

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up! Heeyoung is here!!" Sehun said and shook Kyungsoo's shoulder. You reached an empty street and you sat down. 

"Kyungsoo..." You whispered and your tears rolled down.

"Kyungsoo!!" You screamed and you start sobbing.

"What should i do..." 

"I still love you..." 

 

---

 

3 weeks passed

 

     Today is the graduation ceremony. You hesitated to attend but Jin forced you to. Telling that your tummy is still look normal. You sat down on the chair and wait for the ceremony to start. You spotted Kyungsoo and he sat down on the chair beside Sehun and Chanyeol. Everyone is happy. Everyone is excited, yet sad. Leaving the high school life. New paths to conquer. But you... You're not happy... There's still a lie you are hiding away from Kyungsoo. Conscience eats you. Jin took out his camera and took pictures of you. You smiled and he peck your cheeks. You both take a picture. You're tired of pretending. You're tired of hiding things. You're tired. The ceremony started. You have no idea of what they're saying. You're out of your mind. Jin held your hand and Sehun sighed. The speech was done. Students were so happy that they're going to receive their diploma. But all you can feel is pain. There's nothing's special today. Nothing's new because you still don't have the guts to tell Kyungsoo the truth. And you know that it'll be dangerous to leave Jin. You know him. The ceremony finally ended and you excused yourself to get some fresh air. You head to the rooftop and found someone there. You sighed and you excused yourself. Kyungsoo stood up and got shock when he saw you there. Standing in front of him. The only girl he wants. But he can't even get back. You bit your lower lip and he bowed his head.

"I-i'll be leaving..." He said and you gulped your saliva.

"K-kyungsoo..." You said.

"N-ne?" 

"I want you to know something..." You said.

"What is it?" 

"I... I can't keep this as a secret..." 

"Heeyoung..." He said as your tears rolled down.

"I'm sorry... Kyungsoo... You're the father... Not Jin..." You said and His eyes widened.

"Kyungsoo... Mianhae..." You start to sob and he pull you for a hug.

"Heeyoung..."

"Eotteokhae?" You asked.

"Jin is going to take me away... What should i do... I don't want to go Oppa... I don't want to go..." You said.

"No... I'm not going to let him take you away... No..." Kyungsoo said.

"Oppa... I'm scared... I'm scared..." You said.

"Don't be scared... Oppa will protect you..." Kyungsoo said.

"Oppa--"

"Look at me Heeyoung... Look at me..." Kyungsoo said and you look at him.

"We're going to leave... Do you hear me? We're going to leave." Kyungsoo said and he cup your cheeks and he press his lips on yours.

    You both ran downstairs. Holding hands. Trying to escape together. You both ran towards the boys and they're all shock to see you. You wipe your tears away and so J-hope looking at you. You froze. He took out his phone and you squeezed Kyungsoo's hand that made him look at you.

"Oppa... He saw me... Hoseok saw me..." You said and Kai look around.

"I'm going to explain this to all of you later... Not now..." Kyungsoo said.

"Kaja Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said. You both head outside and quickly took a cab. You head to your house and your parent's saw you with Kyungsoo. You hug them tightly.

"Appa... Eomma... I'll explain this to you as soon as we fixed this--" You said but you didn't get the chance to finish your sentence when you heard a loud 'bang' 

"Heeyoung!!" You heard Jin's voice and your eyes widened.

"Oppa-- eotteokhae..." 

"Heeyoung! You ing !" Jin entered your house.

"Are you trying to escape me??" Jin asked angrily.

"Jin-- let me go Jin... Please!!" You said.

"What the Heeyoung!! I'm not going to let you!" Jin shouted.

"Jin!" You shouted as he pointed the gun on Kyungsoo.

"Don't! Jebal!!" You screamed and you stood in front of Kyungsoo.

"Heeyoung! You ran to me when you're alone! When you have nothing! Then now you're going to do this?!" Jin shouted.

"You black mailed me! You said that you will hurt her if i don't let her go!" Kyungsoo said.

"B-bwo??" You asked.

"Jin!" 

"Shut up!" Jin said and he grab your wrist and pull you.

"Kyungsoo!" You shouted and he point the gun on your head.

"Heeyoung... I thought you like me... What's wrong baby?" Jin asked and he kiss your cheek.

"Jin... Let me go... Please..." You said and he shook his head.

"Heeyoung... Why am i going to let you go?" He asked.

"I've worked hard to get you... I'm not going to let you go..." Jin said. Kai entered your house and Jin turned around.

"Jongin Oppa!!" You screamed and the loud bang echoed. 

"Kai!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Jin! Hajima!! Jebal! Jebal!" You said and Jin shook his head.

"It won't stop... Until you come again with me..." Jin said.

"Jin... Jebal!" You said.

"Jin! Let go of my daughter!" Your father said.

"No!" Jin said.

"Jongin oppa... Jongin..." You said as you look at your cousin on the floor.

"Heeyoung... I gave you everything... Isn't it enough?" Jin said and you sobbed.

"Jin... Mianhae..." You said.

"Jin... Let her go..." Kyungsoo said and J-hope entered inside.

"They're all outside Jin..." J-hope said.

"I don't care!" Jin said.

"Ho-hoseok... Help me... Please!" You said but J-hope didn't do anything.

"Jebal..." You said.

"No..." Jin said and he pull you but Kyungsoo grabbed your other arm.

"Let her go!" Kyungsoo said and the boys entered inside.

"H-hey! Let her go!" Sehun shouted.

"One!!" Jin shouted and he pointed the gun on your head. You screamed.

"Jin!" 

"Take Jongin to the hospital! Take Oppa... Jebal!" You said and Baekhyun carried Kai outside.

"Jin... Please..." You said.

"Jin!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Let her go! We all know that--"

"No! She likes me!! She likes me!" Jin shouted.

"Jin... Hajima!" You said. You pry Jin's arm and you pushed him away. He pointed his gun on you.

"Don't you dare to go near that Kyungsoo! Come here!" Jin said. You slowly walk backwards and he held Kyungsoo's hand and you shut your eyes Jin raised his gun and another loud bang echoed. Kyungsoo hugged you and he spun around to cover you. Everyone was shock. You opened your eyes and your tears rolled down. 

"Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said. And you look at him.

"O-oppa..." You said. 

    Everyone was shock. You hug Kyungsoo tighter and your tears rolled down. Xiumin can't believe what happened. Same as the others. You start to sob and Kyungsoo tried his best to comfort you. 

"." Jin cursed and he fell on his knees.

"Hoseok!" He shouted.

"Mianhae Jin... Mianhae..." J-hope said and he dropped the gun.

"But this is not right..." J-hope said and Xiumin looked at J-hope.

"Heeyoung... It's okay... Shh..." Kyungsoo said.

"Calm down... Calm down..." Kyungsoo said and you hugged Kyungsoo tighter. The police entered inside and quickly arrest Jin. Kyungsoo tightened his hug and he kiss your forehead. Letting you feel that you're safe now. 

"You're safe Heeyoung... Don't be scared..." Kyungsoo said.