Problems

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

     You woke up and Kyungsoo is not beside you. You sighed and you head outside and found him with his laptop facing him. Papers on his lap. His phone rang and he quickly answer it. He stood up and all of the papers on his lap fell on the floor. You sighed and you walked towards it and start picking it up. 

"Hold a second..." He said and he look at you.

"Jagi, just leave it there..." He said and you watch him walk to the kitchen. You sighed and start picking it up and read some of it. You frowned and read the next page. 

"What the--"

"Heeyoung... What should i cook--"

"Kyungsoo?" 

"What the hell is this?" You asked. Raising the paper. The paper that doesn't talk. But it clearly says how big the damage is. 

"Heeyoung... It's nothing..." He said. Grabbing the papers and placing it inside the folder.

"Kyungsoo... Don't fool me. I understand every word, every line in that paper. I thought there's nothing wrong??" You asked.

"Ani... It's nothing-- heeyoung... It's just a--"

"Kyungsoo... I grew up with a MAN who owns a company. You can't fool me! I'm the reason why that company is so strong right now! You can't fool me!" You said and he sighed.

"Come on! Why are you lying??" You asked and he held your hand.

"Heeyoung... Listen..."

"I don't need to listen!" You said and you head to the bedroom and shut the door. Kyungsoo shut his eyes tightly and he throw his phone away. He sat down on the couch. Burying his face in his palms. 

"." He cursed and he kick off the papers.

    You blow dry your hair and you quickly comb it and tie it into a messy bun. You kissed Kyunghee's forehead and you head outside. Kyungsoo looked at you but you just ignore him and grab you bag and quickly head outside. You sighed and you took a cab. You reached your mother's company and you head to her office. 

"What was that Eomma? Why didn't you--"

"Hold a second dear! What do you mean?? What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Come on! Don't deny that ing damages eomma! It's like this building is going to shut sooner or later!" You shouted.

"And you have a debt? Since when did you learn that Eomma?? You never--"

"I just need it Heeyoung! I just need it!" She shouted and you sighed.

"Aniyo... I'm not going to let Appa win this... No." You said and you exit the room. Heading to Kyungsoo's office. You sat down on the chair and quickly open the computer. Checking files and everything that can help you. You sighed and you grab the papers. Carefully scanning each. Kyungsoo's secretary came in and he bowed his head.

"I want them for a meeting." You said and he bowed his head and exit the room. You stood up and you head outside. Your mother just watch you walk. Not wanting to approach or what. She knows you. She knows you very well. Well enough to make a distance when you're in bad mood. Sitting down in front of them. Some of them don't know you. You sighed and you stood up. Bowing your head.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Joneun Kim Heeyoung Imnida." You said and you sat down.

"I'm here... I'm here to discuss few things with you. About the company's damage. As i can see... Sales are dropping... Almost 65%. Why? Can someone explain me this? Maybe i can do something?" You said and the man chuckled.

"What? Are you kidding me?--"

"Do you know me, sir?" You asked.

"I'm sorry... But no." He replied.

"Then you don't have any rights to judge me." You said and he looked at you.

"You don't know me... No. You don't know what i did before..." You said and you sighed.

"Back to my question." You said.

"Uhm... Ms. Kim... There's a customer who asked for a design... But she said it doesn't look good. And the quality is low... So the 59 products were now rejected." 

"And it costs a big big price..." The girl added and you sighed.

"Can i see the designs?" You asked and she hand you a folder.

"They're nice... They're all nice." You said and they agreed.

"Yes they are Ms. Kim... That's why we're--"

"Who's the buyer?" You asked.

"We don't know ma'am..." 

"We need to know." You said.

 

---

 

    You head back inside Kyungsoo's office and you faced the computer. Quickly scanning the sales. You sighed and you leaned on the chair. You don't like whatever you see. The records can tell every failures.

"This is crazy..." You whispered and you grab the folder. You opened it and a picture fell. You grab the picture and you look at it and you let out a sigh. It's a picture of you and Kyungsoo. You place it down and you sighed. Shutting your eyes. 

"Think Heeyoung! Think!" You said and rest your head on the table.

     Minutes turned to hours... You're still sitting there. Working hard to see what will be the best solution for this. You sighed and you place your pen down. Thinking about the lost and the company's debt. That's a big money. And you don't know where to get it. You checked the time and you sighed. You're not feeling hungry at all. All you want is to find a key to this problem. The door opened. The girl who's talking to you earlier. She placed the folder down on your table and you open it.

"The client's name is Diane Min." She said and your eyes widened.

"B-bwo? Diane Min?" You asked and she nod.

"U-uhm... Thank you for bringing this..." You said and she bowed her head and exit the room. 

"Andwae..." You said and you stood up. Grabbing your phone. 

"Answer it..." You whispered and you sighed as she answers.

"We need to meet." You said and your step mother cleared .

"B-bwo?" 

"I said we need to meet now. At the old place... I need to talk to you." You said and you ended the call.

"Diane Min..." You whispered and you grab your bag.

    You reached the Tea house where you used to be before with your step mom. You wait for her and finally. She arrived. You waved your hands and she smiled. You just sit there. She was about to kiss your cheek but you move your face away. She sighed and she just sit down on the chair. 

"Is there something you want to talk about?" She asked and you nod.

"That's why i asked you to go here." You said and she bit her lower lip.

"So... What is it?" She asked.

"As i remember... My father met you in L.A before? Right? You studied there." You said.

"Ne... Waeyo?" She asked.

"What's your english name again?" You asked.

"Diane Min..." She said.

"Oh... Diane Min..." You said.

"But i don't use it now... Since i'm back here in Korea..." She said.

"I know that Min Dahee..." You said and she looked at you.

"Is there a problem Heeyoung?" She asked and you faked a smile.

"Nothing... Nothing at all..." You said in english and she looked at you.

"Heeyoung?--"

"So... How's the company?" You asked.

"It's good... Everything is under control..." She said and you your lip. You sip on your tea and you let out a sigh.

"That's good... But cheating is not." You said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You know what? Every product of my Eomma's company is good... They're all high quality..." You said.

"But there's this client name Diane Min, claimed that our product is low classed. They're all perfectly designed. I guess that Diane Min has a low standards." You said and she froze on her sit. Stating at you.

"And now... There's a big lost in our company..." You said.

"How sad is that, right?" You asked and you pout.

"Heeyoung--" 

"Aigoo... Eotteokhae?" You asked and you sighed.

"Heeyoung-- let me--"

"I need to go now... I have a lot of things to do..." You said.

"And always remember... I'm not going to let Appa's company win this..." You said.

"You know me... I don't like losing..." You said and you stand up. Leaving her alone there.