Forgiving and Forgetting

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

    Months passed. Time seems so fast. But problems were still there. Unsolved. Sitting down on the couch. Watching Suho and Kai playing with your little daughter Kyunghee. You let out a sigh and watch the hand of the clock. Waiting for Kyungsoo. You smile as the doorbell rang. You stood up and ran towards the door and you open it. But not Kyungsoo. Not your mom. Not your best friends. But the boy who ruined your life. Jin. Seok Jin. You gulped your saliva and he place his hand on the door knob to stop you from closing it. He sighed and he lower his head. You just look at him. You don't know what to say. You don't know what to do. Your brain stopped functioning as you stare at him. 

"Heeyoung..." Jin said and your heard Kai's voice.

"Heeyoung? Is that Kyungsoo Hyung?" Kai asked.

"Heeyoung... I... Want to say--" You shut the door as you saw Kai walking towards you. 

"Who is it?" Kai asked.

"Just asking something. Maybe he's lost." You said and you both head back to the living room. 

"Heeyoung... It think she's sleepy..." Suho said and you carried your daughter

"Appa's still working... Kaja... Let's sleep..." You said and you head to the bedroom. Singing a lullaby for her to send her to sleep. You sighed and you lay her down in the crib and you caress her cheek. Watching her for a while. You grab your jacket and you head outside and found Jin sitting on the swing. He looked at you and you sighed. Walking towards him makes your heart beats faster and faster. He stood up and you stopped walking. 

"Heeyoung..." He said with a small weak smile and you sighed.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"Heeyoung i just want to say sorry..." He said and you stare at him. Not believing in what he said. 

"Heeyoung... I want to say sorry..." He said.

"Jin, why don't you just go away and never show up?" You asked.

"Heeyoung that's what--"

"Will you please go away? And don't show up and black mail us? That's all i want!" You said and he sighed.

"Heeyoung! Please!" 

"I want to say sorry..." He said.

"Heeyoung... Please, that's all i want to say before i... Before i die." He said and you stare on his eyes.

"W-what?" 

"Are you sick?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Ani... I'm not sick..." He said.

"W-what do you mean then?" You asked.

"Heeyoung..." Jin said and he looked at around.

"Please accept my apology... Jebal!" He said and he held both of your hands.

"Jin! What do you mean?--" A loud bang echoed and your eyes widened when Jin slowly fell on you. You wrap your arms around his waist to support him. Blood sipping your white jacket and your tears rolled down. Seeing someone running away with a gun and a mask covering his face. Kai and Suho who's inside was shock hearing that loud noise. Suho ran inside the bedroom and carry your crying daughter and comfort her. Kai grab his jacket and he made his way outside. Knowing that you went there. 

"J-jin! Jin!!" You screamed and you check his pulse. 

"I'm going to take you to the hospital!" You said.

"Help!!" You screamed and Kai's eyes widened. He thought that something happened to you. He ran faster and found you hugging Jin. He ran towards you and he grab Jin's wrist. Until he found out that Jin got shot.

"O-oppa... Help me! Help me!" You said and Kai helped Jin and you ran to call a cab. 

    You reached the hospital and you sat down on the chair beside Kai. Praying for Jin to be alright. The heeyoung who's a badass has a good heart. Even though you were always hurting people. You still care for them even they did something bad to you. Kai placed his hand on your shoulder and answer the phone call.

"Hyung... Ne..." 

"At the hospital..." Kai said.

"Ne... We're alright... We're not hurt..."

"You're going here? No! No! We're fine... We're--"

"Hyung??" 

"Is that Kyungsoo?" You asked and Kai nod.

"He said he's going here..." Kai said and you sighed. Minutes passed and Kyungsoo arrived. Pulling you for a tight hug. You shut your eyes and wrap your arms around him. 

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Kyungsoo asked and you shook your head.

"Ani..."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Jin..." You said and he cup your cheeks and he look at you.

"What's with jin?" He asked and your tears formed.

"He... He was apologizing... Then he got-- he got shot..." You said and you wipe your tears.

"I want to know who did this...--"

"Heeyoung... Clam down..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"We're going to find it out okay?" He said and you nod.

"Shh..." 

 

---

 

    Kyungsoo was shocked when he knew who did that to Jin last night. He place the envelope on his table and his secretary bowed his head and exit the room. Kyungsoo knows that you will be angry if you knew about this. He sighed and bit his lower lip. Thinking if he will tell you the truth or just going to lie. He checked the time and he stood up. Packing his things and grab the envelope and head to the parking lot and made his way back to the dorm. He found you sitting down on the couch. Playing with Kyunghee. He smiled and he peck your cheek and you smiled.

"How's work?" You asked and he smiled sitting down beside you.

"Always tiring..." He said and he rest his head on your shoulder and place his hand on Kyunghee's back, slowly caressing it and he smiled.

"By the way..." He said.

"Ne?"

"About Jin..." He said and he sighed.

"Oh... So who did that to him?" You asked and he sighed.

"Come on Oppa! I really want to know!--" 

"It's your father..." Kyungsoo said. Your words were taken aback... You don't know what to say or how to react. The only question entered you mind is... 'Why did your father do that to Jin?' 

"Heeyoung... Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked and you nod.

"N-ne..." You replied.

"Uhm... I guess i'm going to take Kyunghee in our bedroom..." You said and you stood up. You entered the bedroom and you placed Kyunghee inside the crib and you sighed. Watching her and sing a lullaby for her until she fell asleep. You sighed and you grab your jacket and head outside without them knowing. You took a cab and head to your old place... Your dad's place. Seeing this place again makes you feel sad. You sighed and you press the doorbell without any fear. The gate opened. Revealing your step mom. You push her lightly and you entered inside. You opened the door and saw your father relaxing on the couch. 

"Heeyoung--"

"What's with you? Why did you do that to Jin?" You asked and your father turned around to face you. Wanting to hug you... You took a step backwards and he stopped.

"I'm asking you..." You said.

"Heeyoung... That boy threatened you..." He said.

"Do you think you can get me back by doing that?" You asked.

"Is that your way saying 'Sorry'?" 

"Hee--"

"Wae? Because you want me and Kyungsoo now because Eomma has a company now? Slowly beating yours?" You asked.

"Heeyoung! It's not that!" 

"Oh... Maybe you want to touch my daughter now? Hmm?"

"Heeyoung... Please! Don't be like this..." 

"Don't please me... When i pleased you to accpet us before... Did you ever listen? When i pleased you to not be mad at us... Did you listen?" You asked.

"No..." You said.

"Because you are one selfish old man." You said and he sighed.

"Heeyoung... Please forgive me..." 

"Aniyo... You should regret everything! Every pain i felt... Every hard days i've been through... Every problems i think to survive without my parents." You said.

"Leave Jin alone." You said.

"Killing him won't work..." You said and you face your back to him. You grab the doorknob and open the door.

"Heeyoung..."

"I'm not your daughter... Forget me... Forget everything about me..." You said and you exit the house and shut the door behind you.