My Guardians

He's Do Kyungsoo (You don't know him Sequel)

     You sighed and you place your books inside your bag and grab your tennis racket. The day seems normal. You head to the tennis court and you head to the locker room and change your clothes and tie your hair up. You place your phone inside you locker and you shut it. You head outside and swing your racket from left to right when you accidentally hit someone. You look at him and you sighed.

"Tsk." You clicked your tongue and he hiss in pain.

"Who are you? Are you new?" You asked and he nod.

"I am new here heeyoung..." He replied and he stood up straight and your eyes widened.

"J-jin..." You said and he smirked.

"Hey... Game is on" he said and he run in his position. You were nailed on your spot and your coach sighed.

"What's with her now Kyungsoo?" You coach asked kyungsoo.

"I don't know..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Ya! Kim Heeyoung! Position!!" Your coach yelled. You look at him and you nod and run to your position. Kyungsoo watched you and noticed Jin.

"Coach..." Kyungsoo said.

"Yes?" 

"Who's that?" Kyungsoo asked as he point on Jin.

"Oh... Seok Jin... He's a new member... Wae?"

"N-nothing..." Kyungsoo replied and he took his phone out.

 

To : EXO

 

Guys... Keep an eye on Heeyoung... Jin is around...

 

    He sent the message to the 11 boys and he grab his racket and wait for the game to end. As the 1st game ended. Kyungsoo stand on his position and he start to play with his opponent. You watch Kyungsoo and cheer for him. Jin sat down beside you and you sighed and just ignore him and continued watching Kyungsoo. The boys were around. Sehun and Chanyeol stood behind you and Jin smirked. 

"12 body guards? Are you really afraid Heeyoung?" Jin said and you look at him.

"What the are you talking about?" You asked.

"Oh... You don't know about it? Okay... Let me show you..." He said as he place his arm around your shoulders and point at the EXO boys around the court. You sighed and you remove his arm around you. Xiumin sighed and he walk towards you and Jin sighed.

"This idiot is such--"

"Don't you dare to speak about Hyung... You don't know him." Sehun said and Jin chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" 

"Seok Jin... Excuse me." Xiumin said and he sit down between the two of you.

"Better..." You said and Xiumin sighed. 

"Aigoo... Jin-ssi... I can see it from now... You'll be a good History teacher someday." Xiumin said.

"Bwo? What are you talking about?" Jin asked.

"Why? Because you can't understand the meaning of 'Past is Past'." Xiumin said and Sehun bit his inner cheek to stop his self from laughing. You sighed and you stand up.

"What do you want Jin?" You asked.

"I already told you what i want, Heeyoung." Jin said.

"I know you know it." He said and you look at Xiumin.

"Be careful of what you wish..." Xiumin said and Jin sighed.

"Will you please just leave us?" He said.

"Why? She's not yours... " xiumin said. The game ended and kyungsoo run towards you. 

"Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said and you hug him.

"Oppa... How was it?" You asked and he smiled.

"The match is good." He said and Kyungsoo look at Jin.

"Okay... You can leave now Jin." Xiumin said.

"Let's go... " Xiumin said and you all follow him to the cafeteria.

    You all reached the school cafeteria and you sit down beside kyungsoo. You sighed and you bit your lower lip as you saw J-hope watching you from afar. Kyungsoo tap your shoulder and you turn your head to him.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nod.

"Yes... I am..." You replied. They all start to eat and you just stare on your food. You sighed and you can feel someone's eyes on you. Kyungsoo looked at you and place his hand your shoulder. You suddenly stand up and everyone looked at you. You were shocked. You gulp your saliva down and you your lips.

"Excuse me..." You said. You head to the tennis court and you grab your racket and head to the locker room and change your clothes. You sighed and you place your phone inside your pocket. 

"Hi." A familiar voice echoed. You turn around and you saw J-hope. You sighed and you grab your bag.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"I don't want anything... But jin do..." He said.

"Tell him... Stop following me like a dog." You said and you push him aside and made your way back to the cafeteria.

"Sweetie... Where are you going?" Jin said and you sighed and fasten your pace. 

"Hey! Hey!" He grab your wrist and turn you around.

"What the ! Let me go!" You shouted and he just laugh.

"Don't be scared... You're brave right?" He asked and you slapped him.

"Leave me alone." You said and he sighed.

"Come on... Don't be like this." Jin said and you push him.

"Just stop... Please. Stop." You said and he shook his head.

"Remember our motto when we're young?" He asked.

"Never give up on anything you want... Until you have it." He said and you your lips.

"Stop being so immature." You said.

"Stop those childish things!" 

"No. I will get you. Hear me Heeyoung?" He said and Kai found you. He sighed and he run towards you and he quickly grab your wrist away from Jin.

"Oohh... The great cousin... How are you Kai? I never met you before... Someone just told me that you're her cousin." 

"Yeah... So leave her alone... Or i'll kill you." Kai said.

"Try me Kai." He said and he took out his gun and point it on Kai. 

"H-hajima!" You said and Kai hug you and burry your face on his chest.

"J-jin!" You shouted.

"Okay... Take her." Jin said and he put down his gun.

"But always remember Heeyoung... We're not over yet." He said.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Kai asked and you shook your head.

"I'm fine Oppa..." You said and he sighed.

"That's good... Kaja. Kyungsoo is looking for you." He said and you nod.

 

---

 

    Kyungsoo and you start to walk to your home. He didn't let go of your hand. Like his life depends on it. You reached your house and you both enter inside. You sit down on the couch and Kyungsoo head to the kitchen and get you a glass of water. He place it on the table and he look at you.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nod.

"You sure?"

"Yes oppa... I'm fine." You said.

"What did he told you?" Kyungsoo asked and you shook your head.

"Nothing... He didn't told me anything." You said and you grab the glass of water and drink it.

"Come here..." He said and he pull you for a hug.

"Don't be scared... Oppa is always here..." Kyungsoo said and you nod.

"You know i will always protect you... Not just me... But the 12 of us..." He said.

"I know, Oppa... Thanks a lot..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"Just don't be scared... I won't let Jin take you away from me..." 

"I won't let him to take my princess..." He said and you nod and hug him tighter.

"Gomawo Oppa..." You said and he smiled.

    You fell asleep beside him on the couch and he decided to take you in your bedroom and head to the hang out place. He sighed and he kiss your forehead before leaving. He reached the hangout place and he quickly enter inside and found the boys are all in. He sit down beside Kai and he grab the bottle of beer.

"Woah..." Kai said.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Why are you drinking? Is there a problem?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"About jin..." Kai breathed.

"What about him?" 

"I heard he's planning something bad... I don't know who's the boy, but... He told me that be careful and always watch Heeyoung..." Kai said.

"Who told you?" Kyunsoo asked

"I said, i don't know..." Kai replied

"God damn." Kyungsoo hissed and he hit the table with his hand. Everyone shut their mouths and Kyungsoo stand up.

"What's the problem?" Xiumin asked.

"I need to find that Jin." Kyungsoo said.

"H-hey... You know it's dangerous!" Sehun said and Chanyeol nod.

"Ne... You don't know Jin... You don't know what he can do..." Chanyeol said.

". Then let's all go then" Xiumin said and he stand up.