Two

One September

“Rhein and Heechul oppa; An Incomparable Bond “

Tears began to brimmed my eyes as I read the caption on the picture which was taken a year ago somewhere in Nami Island where Rhein and I took a week of vacation. In the picture can be seen a beautiful Rhein smiling sweetly at the man in front of her who was gently messing her hair. It was actually taken by one of the passers-by that day who happen to witness our extraordinary brother and sister bonding. She gave the photo because she was fond of us. She said she had never seen siblings that too close before.

The picture was perfect if I must say. A lot of people mistakenly address Rhein and I as couple because of the relationship we had, but we only laughed at them aloud. Both Rhein and I knew that our bond was more than just a couple’s love. It was even more than an ordinary bond a normal sibling could ever have. It was indeed incomparable.

“I’m getting late! I’m getting late!”

Rhein’s voice echoed along the entire place followed by a pair of rushing footsteps. Few minutes later, Rhein appeared with a sandwich on and a pack of milk within her hands. She was running quickly towards the door while munching on her food. She even almost get trip because of too much haste.

“Hey be careful…” I said as I put our pictures down on its original position which created a very small sound, almost unnoticeable. “Didn’t I usually tell you not to...”

I failed to finish what I am about to say when I noticed Rhein froze a little. She was standing beside the door, holding its knob while staring at my direction. Her face was in a mixture of amazement, confusion and………fright?’

But why?

“Aigoo…” I said when realization hits me. “I almost forgot.”

I looked back to Rhein and saw that her eyes were now fixed on the picture I was staring at just a while ago. Then a sincere smile starts forming her lips. She's now smiling sweetly as she looks at me.

“I know.” She said. “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful next time, I promise.”

I only smiled at her.

“I’m just in a little rush that’s why I almost trip. I’m sorry about it.”

“Nah, just be more careful next time.” I said while patting her head lightly.

Rhein smiled. Then head to the door once again.

“I have to go now oppa. I’ll see you later, I promise.” She even waved at me before dashing off to the street.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------