Chapter 4

Forgotten Memories

(Luhan's P.O.V)

 

I woke up from sleep because my phone is ringing. Still feeling sleepy I took a glance and saw it was Uncle Hanseok.

" Good morning Uncle.." I yawned

" Good morning Luhan, sorry if I disturb you early in the morning"

" Oh, you're not. Anyway, why you call me?"

" I almost forgot. Can you pick my daughter later? I have important meeting to be attend"

" Minji have school today? "

" Not Minji, my oldest daughter, ___"

I froze for a moment. Unable to move just by hearing the name. The name that I havent hear for awhile. Suddenly, I hear Uncle speaking again.

" Yes uncle? " " Luhan-ah, are you alright? "

" Of course yes, no need to worry I'll pick her up later. " and just like that. I hung up.

 

After cleaning my self. I decided to go for a walk. I open the door and greeted by the fresh air. I plugged in my earpiece and start to walk. I strolled along the beach and hear someone laughed.. I searched from where the sound is. Not long after that, I saw three figures playing in the water. A lady with two little kids, I guess they are her brother and sister?. I dont know since when I keep on staring to that girl, she looks stunning even without make-up. Wait, she look like ____. Yes, its her!

Still in dazed, I saw that she fall in the water. Quickly, I ran into her and help her to get up. Suddenly, she splashed the water to me while her back facing me. Unknowingly, I just laughed and wrapped a small towel around her shoulder that I bring with me. She took my arm without looking me and start to walk with me. I handed her purse that I just pick a moment ago and she take it with a nod. “ oppa, can you tell me is there’s any special occasion or what today?” she asked keeping her face looking infront as we walk. “ uh oh” I said, unable to speak “aish oppa, are you too lazy to just say single word? Go get some rest!” she said while laughing.

Before I could reply, she interrupt “What’s wrong with today huh? You usually woke up late” she continue to laugh. I tried to talk to her but before I could say even just one word. Her phone is ringing. I dont know what and who is she talking to and she said to me without looking at me " Oppa, let's have breakfast with my family" while pulling me with her. She walk leisurely, doesnt even care about her cloth that is already wet. From afar, I can see her mansion. My heart beating fast, that feeling came again.

After reaching her house, I tried to loosen her grip but she already dragged me. We past the dining room and I saw her family there. I can see someone is smiling at me. I smiled back. We keep on going to where I dont even know where. Perhaps, the kitchen?. Once we reached there, I can see her mother is preparing foods. Still holding my arms, she talked to her mother. Her mother looked at me and smile. " Since you are here, lets have breakfast together Luhan-ah " she said. It feel like the world have stopped for awhile. I can feel the her grip loosen. Slowly her turned her head and face me.