Chapter 3

Forgotten Memories

Yes, you’ve nicknamed baby. You don’t mind though. Your family really loves you and you glad to have them as your family. Your father even though he is a super busy business man but he still managed to have spend his time for his family even its just one week in a month. He cared so much about his family. He has given you the best education that you could ever want. He tried to make everything easy for you. What could you say about this man? Yes, he was the best and always be best. Your mother, a housewife and a designer. Some of your clothes are specially made by her. Your mother is an understanding women. She never forced you to do things you don’t like. In some other time, she can be your bestfriend. She is also a good listener. When you need somebody to talk to, she’s always open. She never got tried by hearing you talking nonsense or even a childish thing. She’s amazing and she’s your mother. Seo Yeongjo, your only one brother. Well, he’s just 12 and loves to play around. He doesn’t really spend his time sitting in front of the computer playing video games while eating snack like the other boys around his age do. He studied hard to become a lawyer and dad isn’t against it. He always have time playing with your sister. He know that playing with his sister may include playing with dolls and some other girls do but he enjoyed it. He often got teased but he would say “ I don’t want to waste my time on playing video games and gain weight. My sister is a baby and she need someone to play with. This is me and you people don’t have the right to judge me.” And he thinks that he’s cool. Seo Minji, your baby sister. She’s 10 and have the same interest with you. You two always help your mother in the kitchen. Even though you have more than 10 maids or butlers. You guys preferred to cook your mother’s cooking. She is kind, playfully, cute and full of aegyo until can’t say No to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you reached the mansion, you go straight to the dining room, doesn’t even have the time to worry about your already soaked clothes. You saw your mother is still in the kitchen while your father and the rest of the family is in the dining room. You walked to the kitchen, dragging the person beside you together. “Hello Mrs.Seo, may I help you?” you asked grinning ear to ear. Your mother turned around and smiled “I think you should help yourself first, Ms.Seo. you’re soaking wet, I don’t want this baby to catch cold” she replied. She looked at the person beside you “Oh, since you’re here. Let’s have breakfast together. I bet that you’re hungry, Luhan-ah” She said and smiled to the him. It’s like the world had stopped. You turned to him, shocked. So, this the person that you thought your boyfriend. You’ve been dragging him everywhere with you and you even splashed the sea water at him. Oh gosh, what have you done.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : heyyyy readers, sorry its takes so long to update a new chapter. I have my revision week and have to prepared for my  last term exam. and and it just finished. lol. :P