Chapter 1

Forgotten Memories

You’re staring outside the window. Your mind flew out the galaxy while your boyfriend , Chen were lazily lying on your lap playing with your long hair like a kitten. He tried to catch your attention by softly caressing your face but still, you keep on staring outside the window.

 

 

He got up and sat closely beside you with his arms locking your waist. He kissed your shoulder and tugged some wild hairs to the back of your ear. “ hey, what’s wrong?” he softly whisper. You heard it but your mind betrayed you.

 

 

He finally got up on his feet and say “ Okay, I get this. I think you need your own private time. I’ll be waiting in the living room” he walked away. When his hand are about to reach the door knob. You ran towards him and hugged him from behind. You tightly hold his torso and began to sob. He loosen your grip and turn around to face you with your arms still holding him. “ Baby, is something bad happened today?” he gently your face. “I’m.. sorry.. op..pa, I’m… really.. sorry..” you replied between sob. He softly kissed your forehead to your nose to your cheek and gently pecked your lips. “hey, hey, don’t cry. Just tell me everything, okay?. You know right I’ll be here whenever you need me” he said with reassured smile. You looked up at him and stare his beautiful eyes.

 

 

He looked at your with lovingly. You thought that if you tell him everything, will he still be together with you? Will he always be there for you? That thought makes you want to cry. Your eyes become watery and without knowing you started to cry. You mentally hitting your head. How much you hate to cry in front of Chen. He wiped your tears with his fingers and bring you into a comforting hug.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a short chapter to begin. i'll update soon! :9