Four

Twisted Destiny

Song of the chapter : Super Junior - It's you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLp35CtWYc)

 

“Babo?” He raised his eyebrow. All the maids and butlers looked at two of them with suspected gaze.

“Brick head?” She gasped, took a surprise at his sudden appearance.

“Lee Eunjoo, mind you word” A maid whispered to her with big eyes. It took her a while to realize about really happened. She widened her eyes.

“Why the worlds suddenly become so small like this?” She thought. Shaking her head many thoughts away, she tried to be calm.

“Annyeong, we met again” Taehyung grinned with a slight smirk on his face. Eunjoo’s jaw dropped.

“Young master, it’s already late. Come inside first.” A maid suggested and Taehyung just nodded with a smile and dragged the stiff Eunjoo inside as well.

 

Eunjoo washed her face at the sudden and looked at the mirror.

“This’s going to be the longest two months for me ever” Letting out a long sigh, she hopelessly grabbed the towel. “Be patient, Lee Eunjoo, you can do it.” She nodded before walked out.

 

“You gotta be kidding me.” Eunjoo stiffened again, with a disbelief look on her face. “Going to the same school with both of them?

“What’s with your face huh? You should be grateful that you could go to the same school with them.”

“Yeah yeah, I’m so grateful right now” Eunjoo rolled her eyes annoyingly.

 

“Gee what is he doing there? Why it takes so long?” she annoyingly stomped her feet. As she kept muttering and silently cursing, the door creaked, revealed a figure with school uniform. While fixing his smooth bangs, he made his way toward the main door, ignoring her. She rolled her eyes.

Taehyung put on his headset and Myungsoo looked out through the window and the awkward middle Eunjoo. She took glances at both of them silently. The whole car was filled with silence. No one dared to speak a word. Myungsoo wore a poker face and Taehyung ignored everything.

“I’m gonna die because of this awkwardness soon” Eunjoo thought, uncomfortably looked down.

“You’re in 45A right?” Taehyung suddenly asked, without changing his gaze. Eunjoo nodded.

“Mr jang told me like that.”

In no time, they’ve arrived at their destination. Eunjoo looked quiet amazed at how the school looked like.

“This school is no joke.” She muttered in her mind, still fixing her gaze on the school gate.

“Hey miss, how long are you planning to stay here?” A voice interrupted her thought. She jumped a bit, take a look at the owner of that voice. Taehyung stood there, making a face and put his hands on his waist.

“S-Sorry” She bowed a bit and made her way inside.

 

“Master, aren’t you going inside?” The butler looked at the back.

“Left them here and let’s go” Myungsoo commanded without looking at the butler.

“Are you ditching school again? But Mrs Kim didn’t allow you that, I’m sorry I couldn’t do this for you, master.” The butler politely replied. Myungsoo just sighed while silently gritting his teeth.

Slowly making his way inside, his face was filled with cold expression. His eyes were sharp and mysterious as always. Everyone was looking at him especially girls. A handsome and perfect looking guy or every girl’s ideal type weren’t matched with his cold attitude.

 

Eunjoo made her way inside the class ‘45A’. On the way, everyone was looking, or judging her.

“Hey” A voice stopped her but she just ignored it.

“Ya. How dare you ignore me?” The voice was getting louder. Rolling her eyes, she turned her back. There’s a group of girls and just looking at them, she could tell that they’re those rich people with y attitude. A girl with long hair, long eyelash and the smell of her perfume was strong approached her, scanning her body from head to toe.

“Are you new here?” Eunjoo scoffed.

“Do I have to tell you that?”

“Tch tch tch. What a brave girl.” That girl commanded with a smirk on her face.

“What’s your relation with Taehyung?”

“None of your business. It’s getting late. I’m going” Eunjoo said with a poker face and walked away.

“I haven’t allowed you yet.” A blonde hair girl said. “And moreover, I haven’t asked you yet.”

Lazily sighing, she turned her back once again. “Last time saying, we don’t know each other, and don’t order me around like I’m your slave or what. End. I’m going” Eunjoo declared coldly and walked away again.

“Let’s see next time.”

 

“You’re late.” Mr Lee, the math teacher said, rather declared.

“I’m sorry, satisfied?” Myungsoo looked at him sheepishly and everyone gasped in shock, including Eunjoo. Cannot do anything but let him inside, he gritted his teeth silently.

“What an arrogant jerk.” Eunjoo thought. “All the rich people are always like that.”

Eunjoo silently focused on the lesson and everyone as well. Sometimes she took a glance at Myungsoo. What she saw was that he slept on the table. Shaking her head, she sighed.

“It would be funny if the teacher called him up and answer those questions.” She giggled silently to herself. “I should take a video then.”

“Myungsoo, come up” Just as she’s done with her thoughts, teacher called him immediately.

“Oh. It’s going to be fun” She muttered in her mind.

Myungsoo annoyingly ruffled his hair in frustration. This’s the third time that the teacher called him up.

“Solve all these problems.” The teacher ordered. He harshly grabbed the marker and silently solved it one by one. Everyone was looking at him with amusement and the girls were squealing in delight. Eunjoo, who was silently giggling also stopped. She looked very amused right now. Myungsoo looked quiet pissed but he still managed to solve all those problems without any single obstacle. It was the first time that Eunjoo and everyone saw Myungsoo in this side.

“Wow” She’s become stiffened and her jaw slight dropped. After solving, he went back to his seat and grabbed his backpack before walking out of the class. What we could hear was murmuring.

 

“Over here” Taehyung gestured her to come over

“Don’t tell me that you’re going to ask me to accompany you eating lunch.” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Who do you think I am till I call you out for accompany me? A kid?”

“True though.” She muttered silently and shrugged.

“What did you say?” Eunjoo cleared .

“Nothing. Let’s go.”

Everybody’s eyes were on them. Of course Taehyung didn’t even care but Eunjoo looked irritated.

“Don’t care about them.” Taehyung said.

As they arrived at cafeteria, they ordered the food immediately.

“Wait me here. I’ll be back soon.” Eunjoo blinked.

“Where are you going?” Taehyung just disappeared at the moment. Eunjoo rolled her eyes.

“Like younger brother like older brother” She shook her head.

After she picked up the order, she went to a nearby table.

“Should I wait?” She stared at the food. “But I’m starving.” She sighed. “Aish whatever.” She grabbed the coke next to her hand and drank it.

Splash!

Eunjoo was shocked at the sudden. She felt something wet on her skirt.

“Oops, sorry” A familiar mocking voice was heard. Eunjoo jerked her head up.

“You little ” She cursed under her breathe and when she was about to slapped her, she pretended to be scared.

“E-Eunjoo, I.. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done. Please forgive me.” That girl said out loud and she was about to cry. Everyone was looking at two of them. Eunjoo’s jaw dropped.

“Jihye are you okay?” People ran toward her and check her out.

“Ya. How could you do this to her? “

“B-but..” No one listened to her and they kept on judging her.

“She’s just a new comer and how dare her.”

“Who did she think she is?” She sighed bitterly, hearing those comments.

“She must be those poor people who had no manner. Don’t mind her”

“I saw her with Taehyung this morning. She must be here because of Taehyung.”

“What a ” Judgments were heard everywhere. Suddenly a voice was echoed in the whole cafeteria.

“Being rich didn’t mean that they had a manner as well”

 

A/N: Short and crappy update ;A;