Three

Twisted Destiny

Song of the chapter : EXO -xoxo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj6R-Etk3k)

 

“What are you doing?” A cold yet deep voice was echoed in the whole room. Eunjoo stiffened a bit before turned her back, facing the owner of that voice. She gasped a bit at the view. A fit able tall body, with the combination of his great feature, which made her, became overwhelm and there, he just hit her weakness. Guess what, he’s half shirtless and seemed like he just went out from showering so that the water drops were rolling on his chest, down to his tummy. His hair was soaked and water was dropping down. There, she’s definitely speechless and jaw dropped. Her eyes were shinning and she made it become so obvious. A god, he’s like a god or angel that just fallen from the heaven. Damn, that handsome face of his plus his hot body, she couldn’t take it anymore, holding the verge of wanting to hug him right now. Just then, the reality just slapped her and she’s finally back to her sense. It took her a while to proceed what’s really happened and find a right word to say.

“I-I…” She cleared and didn’t realize that her face was reddening as an apple, busying calming her racing heart. “to..w-w-wa..wake..” she hasn’t done yet but taking a surprise because of his actions. He went closer to her and she took steps back till her back was facing the wall.

"To wake me up?” His voice was just damn intoxicating. Without knowing, she’s melting inside. She gulped and slowly nodded. He scanned her body from head to toe and let out a smirk and lean closer. She couldn’t even blink; the gap was too close till his smell was lingered in her nose.

“Maybe next time” He whispered in her ear, with the extremely seductive voice. Then he took steps back, left her dumbfounded and frozen at the spot. He took the small towel on his right side and ruffled his hair with it before took the hair dryer beside it, drying his hair.

“Who are you?” He suddenly asked, without looking at her. She’s too amused till she couldn’t breathe or noticed about things around. Just then, she finally breathed, a deep long breathe because she hold it like about 10 minutes already.

“The maid that they mentioned before, hm?”

“Y-Yeah. Em, from now on, er… I.. what should I say… emm, Mingsoo ssi, I will be the one who..”

“What did you just say?” He turned his back and sharply looked at her; his gaze was filled with many emotions.

“In short, I’m going to be your maid, Mingsoo ssi…er I mean, young master” She muttered, looking down.

“Mingsoo? Who the hell is that?” She blinked, hearing his comment. “For your information, you don’t have any right of calling my real name and moreover, my name is not Mingsoo.” He slightly glared at her. For the many times already, she gulped loudly, showing her nervousness.

“Yes, I got it, young master.” She sighed in relief, looking down.

“Have my parents told you about the rules yet?” he said uncaringly, still fixing his hair and looking at the mirror. “First one, don’t even wanted to touch my stuffs, especially without my permission, second, don’t be clingy on me, I hate it. Third, you have to do whatever I order.” He turned his back once again. “Since you’re my maid.”

Her jaw dropped in disbelief and no word came out.

“Don’t be over excited or overthinking about my kindness if I did it toward you.” He said, while opening his closet and grabbed the school uniform. “Got it?” She sighed and nodded. Just then, he glanced at her.

“And how long are you planning to stand like a statue here?” Then, the reality just slapped her again. She forgot the fact that he’s going to get changed. Mentally slapping herself, she embarrassingly went out.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“How’s your first day?” Jaeyoung carefully asked her, with her gaze that full of expectation. “Did they hurt you? Did they overuse you?” Eunjoo rolled her eyes.

“It’s just the beginning. I just met him.”

“Then how was him? Was he a ert maniac or abusive jerk? Or a spoiled brat?”

“I just met him, did I have to mention what I’ve said?” She rolled her eyes for the second time. “I don’t know about him at all. Abusive jerk, probably no, spoiled brat?” She shrugged. “A ert maniac? I don’t know.” She shook her head. “But you know what?” she dramatically sighed. “He’s a freaking hotie.” She gulped at her thought.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Oh and he’s like someone that I know.” She furrowed her eyebrow while thinking hard. “Oh yeah, he’s like Jaejoong from DBSK. In short, maybe he’s Jaejoong lost twin” A blush was creeping on her cheeks. “But his attitude was a waste.” Her face was dropped down, showing the sign of annoyance. “How could a perfect human being have such a bad attitude like that?” She mentally shook her head.

“Rich people are like that” Jaeyoung shrugged.

“Beside of being handsome ,which charm that he had? Tch” She rolled her eyes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Young master, Miss Yoo is on the way. She’s going to come over this evening.” The butler said, still focusing on the road. Get no respond, he glanced at the back. Myungsoo was silently looking out the window.

“Young master?”

“I heard it.”

“Why did my parents hire her?”

“They’re gone for a while for business.” The butler chuckled. “Don’t like her?” Myungsoo just sighed.

“It wasn’t like they didn’t know that I hate those stuffs.”

“Just in about two months, be patient.” He smiled and Myungsoo still looked pissed.

“Oh and have I told you yet that she’s going to be in the same school as yours?” Myungsoo taken a surprise and he frowned a bit.

“You must be kidding me.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjoo took a trip around the Kim mansion. It’s still unbelievable that there’s such a huge mansion like this existed. It hit her a bit. As she glanced at the family photo, her lip suddenly curved into a smile. The jealousy was built up in her mind at all the sudden. Growing up with just a single father and received less love or warmness from family, her heart sank at the fact.

“He’s really lucky” She didn’t even know her mother’s face or even hearing her voice. Love from mother was something that everyone wanted it but not everyone could get it, including her own self. She wanted to be in her mom’s arm but listen to her bed time story, hugging her when she’s back from school like the other do. She chuckled bitterly, didn’t even realize that tears were rolling on her cheek. Feeling it, she wiped it all with the back of her hands.

“Why did he look so familiar?” She muttered, seeing the other boy on the right side of the photo frame, the one with blonde hair and sharp eyes, just like Myungsoo.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gate bell was ringing and Eunjoo ran toward it. She slowly opened the door, revealing a girl yet a stranger toward her. A long, wavy black hair girl with angelic face was staring at her, raising her eyebrow in confusion. She’s wearing a dress and much jewelry on her body, seemed like this stranger’s related to her master.
“Er..  Is Mr Kim inside, may I ask?” The stranger gently asked. Eunjoo just back to her sense and bowed toward her.

“Yes, come inside.” She lead her way inside.

“Oh Hello Miss Yoo” The butlers outside were bowing to her and she just smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She smiled.

“Eunjoo ah, lead her inside.” A butler ordered and Eunjoo just obediently bowed.

“Please wait here, young master will come in a minute” Eunjoo bowed to her in a manner and she just smiled. She knocked Myungsoo’s room door.

“Young master, someone’s here to see you.” Getting no respond, she guessed that he already heard it and moreover, she bet he didn’t like repeating stuffs and so did her. She went toward the kitchen, preparing some guest welcoming stuffs.

“May I help you?” Eunjoo gasped a bit but the let out an awkward smile.

“It’s okay. Just comfortably waited there, young master is coming”

“but waiting is very boring right? Let me help you” She smiled and walked toward Eunjoo. Eunjoo was preparing the fruits and put it in the bowl. The strager was watching her step from the start.

“grape should be put on the top. Why you put it on the buttom?” Eunjoo just made a face and rubbed her back.
“Em it’s my habit since the start. Hehe” She awkwardly laughed. “Is it wrong?” She asked with a worried face. The stranger just chuckled.

“Actually, it’s my habit as well. No matter what, I couldn’t change it, even though my mom told me to change.” Eunjoo just nodded and continued her work.

“By the way, I’m Ahra, and you?”

“I’m Eunjoo”

“Nice to meet you” Ahra let out her hand in purpose to shake hand with Eunjoo, which Eunjoo found it uncomfortable and she felt like it’s rude to did the hand shake with her. She bowed instead.

“Nice to meet you too, Miss Yoo”

“No need honorific, just call me Ahra.” Ahra tried to make it comfortable as much as she could.

“Nae, Ahra ssi”

“Long time no see. How have you been?” Sipping her beverage, Ahra looked at Myungsoo, who’s siting on her opposite side and peacefully reading the newspaper.

“It’s not like we’ve never seen each other in years.” He commanded, still fixing his gaze on the newspaper. Ahra chuckled.

“Did Mr and Mrs Kim tell you about the date that we should choose our outfit yet?” Ahra gently asked.

“If I’m not wrong, it’s this weekend, right?” Myungsoo took off his glasses and folded the newspaper.

“I’m glad that you know it.” Ahra smiled “By the way, where’s Taehyung? Isn’t he supposed to be here already?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjoo almost choked her own saliva. “What? She’s his fiancé?”

“Yeah. Why?” The butler said. Eunjoo just shook her head.

“Such a waste” She muttered. Just at that moment, the gate bell rang again.

“I bet second young master is coming.”

“That blonde guy, maybe?” Eunjoo thought. She made her way toward the gate.

“Good afternoon, young master” All the maids were bowing and Eunjoo suddenly became shock for what she has seen.

“Ahra noona’s here right?” He asked and all the maids nodded. When he was about to went inside, something caught his attention, Eunjoo.

“Babo??” 

 

 

A/N: Ahra appeared :D Is there any Ahra biased here? ^^