Girl's Day - If You Give Your Heart (Yura x EXO Kris)

Girl's Day Songfiction

"You’re standing alone
Just shedding your tears
which I am saddened by
I can’t hold on anymore
I know you also need somebody
Can you feel my heart"

"Hey, tower! What are you doing here?" asked Yura when she saw Kris standing on the rooftop. Their group both had a schedules together that day.

"Not sure, you?" Kris smiled to Yura. He stood against wall with his hands inside his pocket.

"I saw and followed you," answered Yura. She came closer to him.

"Oh God! I got another sasaeng fans," joked Kris. He laughed, an evil laugh. Yura remembered how Minah always intimidated of Kris's height and scary face.

"Aish!" cursed Yura as she turned back to the door. Kris hold her hand making Yura stopped.

"Stay," demanded Kris.

"I'm not a dog." Yura pulled her hand away. They were close but not too close for any kind of skinship so Yura kinda felt awkward.

"Hand," said Kris half joking. Yura just pouted. Kris took Yura's hand and hold it tightly. "Now, just stay for awhile."

Both silent, just staring at the beautiful night sky. "Nice weather," said Yura broke the silent. She hated silent, especially with Kris. It was too quiet. What if he could hear Yura's heartbeat?

Yes, Yura's heart was beating like crazy that time. Alone with Kris. With his hand holding her.

Yura knew that she had no chance with him. He was different. Yura was too afraid to approached him first.

"Something wrong, Wu Yi Fan?"

"Nothing, just had a bad day." Finally he answered her.

Yura patted his shoulder. Kris laughed. "I'm better now."

"Better like really better or better as in sarcasm?"

"Sarcasm."

Yura smacked Kris's shoulder.

"I will stay even until the end of time
If you’re by my side
Even though it’s still tough
My heart will remain unchanged"

Silent surrounded them again. Yura sighed but just accept it anyway. If she think it positive way, she was lucky enough to be alone with the man she loved. Forget about the racing heartbeat she had. She needed to cherish this moment.

Yura remembered the day she met Kris for the first time. His height catched her eyes first. Then he talked. His Korean was good compared to EXO other chinese member.

Sojin called him 'Cold Bastard' when Kris just kept silent all the time other talked. No, Sojin didn't hate him, just not compatible cause Sojin like the type who talked more. Minah always intimidated by him. His height, his face, and his personality was the opposite of Minah so she didn't even dare to greeted him. Meanwhile Hyeri didn't even care about EXO except the fact that her friend, Sehun, was in that group.

Yura was the only one who could break that ' face' into a stupid one. Kris laughed at her jokes. At first, Yura felt proud of herself that she succeed to befriend with one of EXO's tower but then she got too close to him. At the time she realized it, she already fell in love, too deep to get out.

"Do you ever love someone till your heart hurt?" asked Kris suddenly.

Yura was sad when Kris released her hand but she couldn't say anything that time cause she knew Kris now stood facing her. "That person didn't do any wrong but your heart still hurt because you love him too much. Have you?"

"If it hurt you then it wasn't love," answered Yura calmly.

Yura wanted to say yes because she felt it at that time. I'm not a love counselor, Kris! thought Yura. But then again, it didn't hurt as much as she loved him. Like Kris said, the other person didn't do any wrong yet it still hurt to see he didn't do anything to her heart that waiting him.

For Yura, it always take or break the heart. She hated to wait in uncertainty.

"Then what is the one that I feel?"

"What do you feel? Who? Tell me."

Yura turned, facing him. At the second their eyes made a contact, Yura felt her heart beat faster than ever yet she didn't care. She just wanted to end it. Whether he would take or break her heart.

"Tell me your love
To feel it deep inside my heart
you can’t hold on alone by yourself
I know..
Tell me that you love me
If you turn around, I might not be here
I can no longer wait for you"

"Before debut, I had a girlfriend," said Kris making Yura felt her heart started to breaking yet she endured it.

"I thought you were gay," joked Yura to ease her heart.

"Ya! I'm completely straight." Kris pushed Yura's shoulder a little. "It's just me and her broke up but I couldn't move on so I had that face on me all the time."

Yura took a step back making Kris surprised. Even herself was surprised but she couldn't hear it more. "What's wrong?" asked Kris worried.

"Nothing, just suddenly feel cold," answered Yura randomly but then she realized it was kinda cold out there.

Kris tried to open his jacket but Yura stopped him. Kris still opened his jacket and put it on Yura. "It's kinda heavy. Help me carry it," said Kris with his trademark smirked.

Yura chuckled. Both of them hate cheesy thing so it was so funny when Kris gave Yura his jacket. Yura stared at him, wondering if he still loved his ex-girlfriend. "So?"

"What?"

"Your story."

Kris took a deep breath. "Do you really want to hear it?"

"Not really," answered Yura as she looked away.

"Why?"

Yura turned back to stared at Kris again. She sighed, hesitating whether she should say it honestly or just ignored her own feeling like she used to. But she could no longer wait for him. "Because I don't really care," exclaimed Yura.

Kris shocked, it was the first time Yura didn't care about him. Yura always happily heard all of Kris's stories and worries but now she said she didn't care. "I don't really care about you and your ex-girlfriend," stated Yura. She determined to ended her waiting. "There is no me in that story so I don't really care. I don't want to hear a story about you and other girl. I want to hear a story about you..."

Yura looked away. She didn't dare to look at Kris. What if he hate her now?

"...and me," finished her then Kris hugged her.

Kris hugged Yura. He laughed. A happy laugh. "It's okay if you mad at me. It's okay if you don't want to see me again tomorrow. Just make it clear tonight," mumbled Yura on Kris's chest.

"I'm not mad at you and I want to see you again tomorrow, the day after tomorrow... The rest of my life," said Kris. He laugh again. "Oh my God, Kim Ahyoung! I've never felt this happy before. That was the sweetest thing someone ever said to me."

Yura blushed. What's this all about? she thought. "Make it clear. You know that I'm not that smart." No matter what Kris would answer, Yura hugged him back. Tightly. She buried her face on Kris's chest. His arm fit perfectly around her body like it was made to hold her.

Yura chuckled. "So?"

"You are my girlfriend," declared Kris.

"Isn't that supposed to be a question first before be a statement like that? How about your-"

"Don't you know past-tense? I said I had a girlfriend and I COULD not move on. Who do you think makng it become a past?"

"Yourself?" asked Yura innocently.

"My girlfriend," answer Kris then kissed Yura's forehead.

"I have nothing to say. It's not like you would give up if I say no, right?" joked Yura.

"I would never give up on you, Kim Ahyoung." Kris hugged her more closely. "I'm so happy."


I wrote it today for our rapper couple~

Nov 6th, Happy birthday Kim Ahyoung and Wu Yifan

I love you Kim Ahyoung a.k.a Girl's Day Yura

I love you too Wu Yi Fan a.k.a EXO Kris

Our leader Sojin is next~

Can someone tell me what's 잘해줘봐야 mean? It's Nothing Last Forever Korean title version

잘해 means good luck and 줘 could mean give and 봐 could be mean see

I knew how to use 잘해줘봐야 in a conversation but I couldn't translate it to english word -_-

Help meeeee