Cool - All For You (Minah x Hong Jonghyun Part 2)

Girl's Day Songfiction

You wouldn't know but it was hard for me
I wasn't sure if I was the right one for you
You might be better off with someone else
I'm not good enough
I won't think that way anymore

"How could you have nothing here?" yelled Minah to Jonghyun as she opened the fridge.

Jonghyun laughed. He walked to the kitchen. "I never imagine I would miss your nag and here I am just realize it now," said Jonghyun as he backhugged Minah and kissed the top of her head.

"Wanna me stop nagging?" asked Minah. Jonghyun shook his head right away.

"I'm okay to hear your nagging everyday."

"You are going to hear my nagging for the rest of your life, Oppa. Is it okay?"

"I'd love to," answered Jonghyun huggged Minah tighter.

Love, I will fill my heart
Oh love, with your love
Even if I'm locked inside your love
I will be happy
It's only for you

After found nothing more edible, Minah decided to cook ramen. She hummed a song while cooking. Jonghyun back to his sofa again meanwhile Minah was cooking. He changed the channel, looking for something to watch. Nothing more interesting than his girlfriend so he decided to watch Minah cooking.

Not long after, Minah set their dinner on the table. "Our first dinner in a month and it's ramen," sighed Minah.

"I have no problem with ramen."

"But I do have problem with you eating ramen. I wasn't here, you ate ramen. Now I'm here, you still eat ram-" Jonghyun shoved ramen to Minah's mouth.

"New hobby huh? Cutting me off."

"I'm eating with you is the matter~"

"Eyyy~ What a cheesy oppa." Minah stucked out her tongue playfully.

All for you, only for you
I may not be able
Give you everything in the world
But I can promise you one thing
I will live for you

Minah and Jonghyun finished their dinner. They decided to cuddling on the bed after Jonghyun received a call from Sojin asking if Minah was there. Minah just said she would come back in the morning and asked Sojin not to worry nor telling their manager.

"Remember the soundtrack you did for my first drama as lead actor?"

"That was also my first soundtrack by myself."

"When I heard that song, I thought how could a young girl could sing a heartbreaking song that beautifully," said Jonghyun. Minah laughed.

"Why are you so cheesy tonight?" mocked Minah.

"What was the song you hummed in the kitchen?" asked Jonghyun suddenly.

 Minah lied her head on Jonghyun's right arm. "Cool sunbaenim's song."

 "The one that you sang on Immortal Song?" Minah nodded while her hand busy playing with Jonghyun's left hand. "Sing it for me," requested Jonghyun suddenly.

"After you promise to sing back for me," said Minah playfully. Minah pulled her hands away only to pulled back by Jonghyun.

"Ah, just sing it for me, Bbang Minah," whined Jonghyun cutely burying his face on Minah's neck.

"All for you, only for you," sang Minah while patting Jonghyun's head. "I may not be able give you everything in the world."

Jonghyun stared at his pretty girlfriend. Minah looked back to Jonghyun and smiled before sang, "But I can promise you one thing, I will live for you."

"Why would you want to give me everything in the world when everything is you," said Jonghyun then kissed Minah again for only God know how many time that night.

Minah didn't kiss back. Jonghyun pouted. "Now you sing."

"Don't wanna~"

"Oppa!" yelled Minah smacked Jonghyun's chest.

"Okay. Listen." Jonghyun stared deeply at Minah's eyes.

There. It was still there. Their feeling toward each other still the same. Their heart still beating like crazy just by looking each other. Minah smiled. She could feel her face became red.

Jonghyun smiled. Jonghyun took a breath, getting ready to sing.

"Girls girls~" Jonghyun sang Vampire Idol's ost.

Minah laughed so hard at Jonghyun's song and his serious tone. "Yariru," exclaimed Minah between her laught.

Jonghyun still sang the Girls Girls song ignoring Minah who dying from laughter. He remembered the lyrics perfectly making Minah laughed even louder.

"I love you so much, Yariru," said Minah after she could stop her laugh.

"I love you too, Bbang Minah." Yariru Jonghyun wrapped Minah with his arms and kissed her.

It's only for you just want to be for you
All you have to do is just be my side
Even in my next life
I will only love you


I accept any request and suggestion~

What do you think of this pairing?

You guys should watch vampire idol

It was freaking funny in weirdly way

Subsribe and comment