Girl's Day - Don't Forget Me (Hyeri x EXO Sehun)

Girl's Day Songfiction

"I hoped that you would hold my hand
When I saw your lips, my heart pounded
My diary was filled with stories of you every day
When doodling with my friends, I wrote your name
"

"Hyeriya~" called Sehun.

"What?" Hyeri closed her notes and opened her friend's notes that she borrowed. She acted like it was nothing but she didn't even realized she hardly read a thing.

"Busy?"

"Mind to speak to the point? Cause you know it already that I'm busy," answered Hyeri.

She closed the notes, putted down her pen, then stared at Sehun waiting for him to say something more important than her study.

Wrong move.

Hyeri took her pen again then trying to write down the notes. "Wanna play with me after the school? I have no training today," asked Sehun while taking Hyeri's pen away.

What's with the sudden aegyo? thought Hyeri. Hyeri's heart skipped a beat at the sight of cute Sehun infront of her but she ignored it as always. He was wearing his uniform neatly. Maybe he looked so distractingly handsome that made Hyeri's heart act like that.

"-ddeokbukki, ramyeon, or maybe we can go to arcade if you want." That was part of Sehun's word that she finally heard.

"Ne?" Hyeri back to her straight mind.

"Are you even listening?" Sehun pouted. "Are you tired? You have so many schedules these days."

"The schedules was nothing compared to my homeworks. Even if I had no schedule I need to finish this," said Hyeri. She showed her notes that she neatly wrote down, copying one of her classmate's notes.

"So library?" asked Sehun.

"Whatever, Sehunnie," answered Hyeri then back to her notes.

"You are the best," exclaimed Sehun as he hug her lightly before ran to his own class like a cute puppy.

Hyeri tried her best not to show her feeling much but Sehun had no sense at all that he acted like usual. Being like usual meant, like they used to before Hyeri had a feeling for him. Not his fault though, Hyeri was the one who decided to covered and just ignored her own feeling.

Hyeri sighed. She never thought she would like Sehun, he was always the opposite of her. She opened the last page of her notes.

Sehun

Oh Sehun

Sehunnie

Hun

Hunnie

All over the page.

"I don’t want to forget that feeling, your eyes
I take out the memories of you from inside my heart when night comes
"

Hyeri and Sehun walked to the schoolgate together with their other friends. "Wanna buy bubble tea before going home?" asked Sehun to Hyeri.

"Only Hyeri?" teased one of their friend making Hyeri blushed.

"You guys too if you want," said Sehun cooly.

"Eyyy~ Why would we want to disturb you two?"

Hyeri couldn't handle her blushing face. She shooked her head. "Why?" Sehun pouted.

"I want but I can't. I've schedule today." Hyeri pointed to her manager who waited infront of the school with a black van.

"It's okay. Maybe next time," said Sehun. "Today too, fighting!" Sehun ruffled Hyeri's hair then Hyeri ran to her manager's.

Hyeri slammed the door after she got in the car. "You know that we aren't in hurry right?" asked her manager. Hyeri panted. "Why did you run?"

Hyeri tried to control her breath. "Why is your face so red?"

"Just go," whined Hyeri after regain her selfconscious.

While her manager driving away from her school, Hyeri touched her head. She fixed her hair. Smiled.

"Why are you so weird?" asked her manager again. Hyeri just laughed.

"I remember when you said I’ll forget you when time passes
But I am still remembering you now"

"Congratulation for your upcoming debut," exclaimed all friends to Sehun.

SM just posted Sehun's teaser for EXO debut. Hyeri smiled along with the other but saying nothing to Sehun. She remembered when she debuted, her friends also congratulated her, including Sehun. But she couldn't say anything to Sehun now.

They had their lunch break at the school's canteen. "Aren't you going to eat?" asked Sehun grabbing a food from Hyeri's plate. "It's delicious."

Hyeri took a bite of her lunch. "Diet?" asked Sehun. Hyeri just nodded her head. Lied, cursed Hyeri to herself in her mind. She just didn't feel like eating at that time.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me?"

The other friends turned their attention to Hyeri, just realized Hyeri didn't even say a thing about Sehun's debut. Hyeri blushed at the sudden attention.

"Congratulation, Sehunnie," said Hyeri smiling sincerely.

"Wanna go to the cafe we used to hang out before your debut?" whispered Sehun. Hyeri nodded and tried to finish her lunch.

After the school ended, Sehun went to Hyeri's class to walked together to the cafe. "Why did the school put us in a different class?" whined Sehun. Hyeri just smiled and followed Sehun walk to the cafe near their school.

They sat at the seat they used to sit when they hang out there. It was their first time went to the cafe without the other.

"What do you want?" asked Sehun while reading the menu.

"Chocolate milkshake," answered Hyeri without looking at the menu.

"Cake? My treat."

"Don't need to, Hun."

"Let's eat strawberry cake together then," suggest Sehun. He called the waiter and ordered.

The cafe was full of their schoolmates. No one would make a scandal out of them cause they hang out there a lot.

"Is there something bothering you?" asked Sehun concerned.

Hyeri looked at Sehun. Sadness in her eyes. "Do you remember what you said before my debut?"

"Congrats?" Sehun answered blankly. He did remember he felt so happy at that time. His friend gonna debut and that made him motivated to trained hard for his own debut.

"You said I'd forget you," said Hyeri. She chuckled.

"Did I say that? What a childish me." Sehun laughed.

"Here I am, still remembering you." Hyeri smiled.

The waiter came with their order. Hyeri took a sip of her milkshake while Sehun just staring at her, waiting her to continue. "Here I am still Lee Hyeri, Oh Sehun's friend."

"Of course. You'll always be," said Sehun sincerely.

Friendzoned, thought Hyeri facepalmed herself.

"Because that was me. Now you're the one who  gonna make your debut and..."

"Don't worry. Even if I'm not as smart as you are, I'm not that stupid to forget you."

Hyeri smiled. "Promise," said Sehun held out his pinky.

"You better keep your promise, Oh Sehun," exclaimed Hyeri as she linking her pinky with Sehun's.

"You looked so good in your uniform
Some part of you always looked like an adult
That’s why I liked you in school
It was my secret that I couldn’t tell anyone else"

He lied. He broke his own promise. Such a liar.

After he made his debut, he was so busy. He didn't go to school often. But that wasn't the reason Hyeri felt disappointed. Because at that time Hyeri also busy with Girl's Day comeback with title song Oh! My God.

They met. Sehun just passed by. She wanted to brag to other that her friend made a debut under SM but Sehun didn't even greeted her like they knew each other. When their group met, Sehun bowed politely like a senior-junior kind of greeting then left.

Yeah. Hyeri was pissed off. She was sad. How could he?

When Sehun came to school, Hyeri didn't. When they both came to school, they didn't meet. Hyeri was busy catching up the class she missed that she always at the library on the break. Meanwhile Sehun always at canteen. Fanmeeting, thought Hyeri one time she went there. She just bought a bread then back to the library.

No matter how cool he was looking on his stage outfit, for Hyeri, Sehun still looked better in his uniform. He stood out among his group at school.
Did he even think of me? asked Hyeri deep inside her heart.

"Ooh I miss you, I need you, I want you
Ooh I miss you, I need you, I want you
I couldn’t tell you how I felt back then because I was so shy
I want you too now
You, you
"

Graduation. Hyeri felt so happy. She went back to her parent home the day before. Her parent gonna went to the school with her but other Girl's Day member couldn't come.

"You'll see why we couldn't come when you are there," said Sojin when Hyeri asked why they couldn't come.

Highschool was over. Still, Hyeri couldn't get over her first love. She did remember his promise eventhough it hurt. I miss him, thought Hyeri on her way to school.

There was alot of reporter from various media at her school because a lot of idol was at the same school as Hyeri. She did a brief interview before she went in to the hall for the ceremony.

Hyeri sat with her friends. No Sehun. He sat with his classmate. Somehow, Hyeri was glad they had different class. It would be worst if they had same class but Sehun still ignored her.

He wore his uniform. Neatly as always. Only his hair that changed. Hyeri stared at him. Trying to remember every inch of him in that uniform.

Hyeri's friends noticed that Hyeri was silent. They wanted to asked but then decided to let her be as they noticed Hyeri was looking at Sehun. Everyone at school knew how Hyeri and Sehun became apart after Sehun debuted. They knew Hyeri was sad but they didn't know that it was beyond sad that Hyeri felt.

Suddenly, the repoter being busy. Hyeri startled then look at the cause of the commotion.

You'll see why we couldn't come when you are there

EXO came. All of them came to Sehun's graduation.

That's why, tought Hyeri. Her company tried to avoid a bad news. No matter how longer Girl's Day debut before EXO, they still less known. Afraid there would be a comparation of the amount of fans coming.

The teacher called the student one by one to the podium. Hyeri was called. Then somehow Sehun was called too. Maybe the school just tried to put the idol together.

For the first time since last time they talked, Sehun smiled to Hyeri. She smiled back.

After the ceremony was done, Hyeri went to her parent. They took a picture together. Her parent left early and Hyeri stayed at school along with her friends.

"Let's walk around," asked one of Hyeri's friend after the reporter gone.

As they walked around the school, Hyeri slowed down her pace. When she was far from her friend, she went by herself to the rooftop.

Hyeri took a deep breath after she reached the rooftop. She loved seeing her school from the rooftop. It kept her mind calm like the first time she moved there and had to make a new friend but couldn't. She wasn't the one who could open a conversation so new school was a challenge for her.

Hyeri sighed. No matter what she tried to think, she always ended up think of a certain person.

"Oh Sehun," whispered her slowly.

"Omo, surprised me!"

Hyeri turned around. "What are you doing here?" asked Hyeri to Sehun who still shocked.

"I want to surprised you but how did you know I was here?"

Hyeri laughed. She didn't know Sehun was behind her. Purely coincidence.

"Do you miss me?" asked Sehun cockily.

"A lot," answered Hyeri sincerely.

There was a silent. Only the sound of the wind could be heard. "I miss you too." Sehun broke the silent.

Hyeri wiped her tears which suddenly fell. How could he say that? "Damn you dust!" cursed Hyeri to the innocent dust.

"Something went to your eyes?" asked Sehun worriedly.

Hyeri closed one of her eyes then looked at Sehun. "Please control the wind, Hun," teased Hyeri.

"Ya! Don't make a joke about my concept," whined Sehun.

It felt like the way it used to. This was how they used to talk. Not that awkward greeting. Not avoiding each other gaze.

"Did something really went to your eyes?" asked Sehun checking at Hyeri's eyes.

"Nope." Hyeri laughed. "I was kidding."

"Good. Because it should be only Oh Sehun in your eyes."

Hyeri stopped laugh. What was that all about? She stared at Sehun trying to find any clue if he was joking. "Here! Go to my eyes like the dust," joked Hyeri.

"It took me a lot if courage to say it then you joke about it," said Sehun. "As always, right?"

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"No matter how much you played with my heart, still I miss you so much." Sehun hugged Hyeri. Tightly. Not lightly like he used to.

"Seh-"

"Just stay still for awhile. I beg you, Lee Hyeri."

Both of them could heard each other heartbeat that racing. "Did something bad happen? Do you have any problem?"

"Nothing bad happen because it's always you are my problem." Sehun sighed.

Hyeri could feel Sehun breath on her top of head. "If you miss me so much that it troubled you, it was your fault," stated Hyeri. She tried to push Sehun away. She was angry at him. How dare he said that his problem was her when he was the one who changed. He said she played with his heart when it was him who messed her heart.

"I miss you." Sehun didn't released his hug. He hugged Hyeri tighter. "You don't know how much I want to hold you like this. So just stay still for awhile."

Hyeri's tears threatened to fall. "You are a jerk, you know it right?"

"No, I don't know. But I know that I'm in love with Hyeri. My friend, Lee Hyeri, she changed and she didn't even realize it."

"Love?" whispered Hyeri asking if she heard it wrong. But then she realized something wrong. She hit Sehun's chest.

"Ouch! Watch your strength," whined Sehun but didn't released her from his embrace.

"You are the one who changed after your debut. You ignored me. You never contact me. I texted you a message on your debut but you didn't answer. Week later I called you on your birthday but you changed your number right? You even avoided me at school."

"What's this all about?" asked Sehun confusedly. He couldn't relate to Hyeri's rant at all. "I told you, didn't I? My company took my phone before my debut."

Sehun pushed Hyeri lightly. He finally released her from his hug. "You are the one who changed. Way before my debut. You suddenly talk less. You avoided my gaze. You never hugged me back like you used to. You always rejected me everytime I asked you out. You laughed and joked with your classmates but you stopped when I came. It's not like-" Sehun stopped. "Was I your crush?"

Hyeri kept silent.

"When you suddenly changed, I asked people. One of the girl at your class told me that you have a crush but never tell anyone. Was it me?" asked Sehun suddenly felt excited.

Hyeri nodded. Sehun hugged her again. Tighter than ever. "Are you trying to kill me?" screamed Hyeri. Sehun spinned her on his embrace.

"Oh my God, Lee Hyeri. We wasted our time with those misunderstanding."

"So?"

"You are the one who started it. You should pay for it."

"Why would I?"

"You wasted my time. I should have a girlfriend on my highschool day but I couldn't because of you acted strange," said Sehun. He kissed Hyeri's forehead making Hyeri blushed.

"So what should I do for paying that?" asked Hyeri innocently.

"You wasted my highschool time being a single." Sehun stared at Hyeri. "Then you should be mine for the rest of my life."

"I'd love to," answered Hyeri finally hugged Sehun back.

"I love you, Lee Hyeri."

"I love you too, Oh Sehun."

Sehun bend to match with Hyeri's height then kissed her lips. Deep and sweetly. "Thank you," murmured Sehun between the kissed.

"Don’t forget me, you are my baby
You’re Mine You’re Mine You’re My baby
Come to me and hug me, you are my baby
You’re Mine You’re Mine You’re My baby"


Sojin and Yura's stories are waiting~

How is it? How is it?

Any suggestion for the pairing or song?

Subscribes and comment~

Love yall