Cool - All For You (Minah x Hong Jonghyun)

Girl's Day Songfiction

You haven't called for days
I wonder if you know it's my birthday soon
Without feeling sorry for me
Time just keeps flying by

It was a busy year for Girl's Day. The girls love the fame they got but also need a break for awhile. That day was just like other day. The girls had a schedule to filming for variety show.

At the break, Girl's Day manager gave Minah her phone as it kept ringing. Hearing the ringtone, Minah just picked the phone up right away cause it was a different ringtone from the other contact.

"Yeoboseyo? Sorry just answered it now."

"It's okay. I just want to know how is my girl doing?" Minah heard him chuckled.

"Working and working," said Minah while pouting.

There was a moment of silent. They had a lot of thing to say but didn't know where to start. It was Hong Jonghyun who called. He is Minah's boyfriend. It was been 2 years already since they met on Vampire Idol filming.

They hadn't meet for almost three weeks. Jonghyun was busy modeling here and there. Minah also worked hard with Girl's Day schedule and her individual schedule.

"I miss you," said Jonghyun couldn't bear the silent.

"Jeju Island?" asked Jonghyun when Minah still silent.

Minah gasped. She forgot to tell him about going to Jeju for her next schedule.

"Mianhae," whispered Minah as the staffs and other celebrity there noticed Minah busy calling someone. Scandal, people love it and Minah never wanted to have one.

"Just make sure to meet me when you're back," said Jonghyun.

Minah knew without seeing it, Jonghyun forced himself to smile cause he couldn't blame Minah as he also busy last time when she had a time.

The staffs called the cast to started filming again. "I gotta go," said Minah.

"People's watching," whispered Yura to Minah.

"Saranghae," said Jonghyun sweetly.

"Ne," answered Minah then hang up the call.

Minah regretted what she did right away. She wanted to sent a message but her manager took her phone away. She continued with her schedules trying to keep as busy as possible to avoided the pain she had in her heart.

I was more worried than angry
So I came by your place
and under your streetlight
Unlike I had expected
You greeted me with a wonderful smile

Minah just got back from Jeju Island. She went straight to her dorm together with other member. She laid on her bed. Felt dizzy. Sojin already gave up to ask Minah to eat.

Minah checked on her phone. No call and no message for past two days. She checked her notes. Her schedules. Jonghyun's schedules.

Jonghyun always told Minah about his schedules and he knew her schedules too. They need to know each other schedules to met up.

Not matching.

Minah sighed. She was so tired. Her boyfriend didn't even called her eventhough he knew she was back and he also didn't have any schedule that time.

Minah called Jonghyun. No answer.

Minah just went to a sleep. Trying to escaped the sad reality that she missed her boyfriend so much. It was been a hard days and harder for Minah because her beloved boyfriend wasn't there with her.

Not long after, Minah woke up. She took her hoodie and wallet then went out of her room.

"Where are you going?" asked Yura.

"Oppa," answered Minah while tying her shoes laces.

She took a cab to Jonghyun's apartment. When she reached there, she just stood outside the building. She forgot to bring her phone. She didn't even call him first. What if he wasn't home?

"Aishh, whatever." She walked into the building and went to his place.

She was worried she would bother him for coming without a notice. If he wasn't home, she'd just went back to her home.

Minah opened the door as she knew the passcode already. She walked slowly not wanting to disturb him, afraid he was sleeping.

A noises from TV could be heard. Minah went there and found Jonghyun slept on the sofa. Minah smiled seeing her boyfriend.

Minah went to sit on the floor infront of the sofa. She slowly putted aside the hair that falling and covering Jonghyun's face. "I miss you," whispered Minah while caressing his forehead.

"I miss you more." Jonghyun smiled.

"Omona!" Minah startled. Jonghyun chuckled at his girlfriend cute reaction. He her hair. "I'm sorry I woke you up."

"Were you just going to watch me sleep then go home? Unfair. I wouldn't see you then," said Jonghyun. He made a space then opened his arm, asking Minah to join him on the sofa. Minah hugged him tightly, laying next to him.

To be honest I thought hard
I can't do anything for you
I am not good enough
I've got nothing
Will you still love me?

"Why didn't you call me?" asked Minah. She inhaled her boyfriend's scent, the scent she missed the most for the past month.

Jonghyun played with Minah's long hair while thinking how to summarized his feeling for the past days without Minah. "I thought you were busy... like last time I called."

"I'm sorry." Minah hugged Jonghyun tighter. "I needed to watch my word cause a lot of people-"

"It's okay."

Minah his soft hair. "And it's okay too if you are not okay. It's okay if you mad at me. It was my fault anyway."

"No, it wasn't your fault. I did... mad at you. That was why I didn't call." Jonghyun chuckled. "What a stupid me, choosing to be mad at you and not hearing your voice for days. Like not seeing you wasn't bad enough."

"I should've called you first," said Minah.

"Yeah, if we think about it again, you never call me first." Jonghyun pecked Minah's forehead. "Maybe I love you more."

"It's not like that. I just-" Jonghyun pecked Minah lips. "Listen to me first.  It was because even if I wanted to call you, you were always the one who call-" Jonghyun pecked Minah's lips again. "-me first before we are dating. I guess I just get used-"

Jonghyun pecked her again and Minah decided to kiss him. "Up to you," mumbled Minah between the kiss.

"Did you have dinner already?" Minah stopped the kiss then stared at Jonghyun's eyes worriedly as Jonghyun often skipped his dinner.

"Not yet. Cause my dinner just came from Jeju Island," answered Jonghyun then kiss Minah again.

If this is a dream, I won't wake up
Lean on my shoulders
I'm not a fox like those other girls
I will make you happy
You won't be able to live without me
I will only love you
Come on, come on


Minah's first kiss~

Heyho gals~

There'll be a second part of this one

Any suggestion for next pairing and song?

Subscribe and comment