Thanks for nothing.

do i wanna know?

Kyungsoo loves Baekhyun like a true brother. He's been there for Baek during times of trouble. And Baekhyun was also someone he could lean on.

But the two bestfriends were the complete opposite of each other. Kyungsoo was the serious type. And Baekhyun was... not.

And right now, their different personalities were clashing against each other.

"Baekinhyun! Stop acting crazy!" Kyungsoo helplessly screams as he is dragged mercilessly toward the Byun family's basement.

"Stop struggling asshat! My plan is so brilliant, I'm blinded by it!" 

Baekhyun ignores the string of "colorful" words Kyungsoo hurled at him, kicking the basement door open and throwing Kyungsoo in.

Baekhyun enters as well and closes the door behind him. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at his bestfriend and backs away into a pile of boxes,

"Ooh! You found it instantly!" Baekhyun claps his hands once, clearly delighted.

Kyungsoo furrows his eyebrows in confusion, before looking inside the boxes. His big eyes widen even more at the sight of the contents of it.

"Baekhyun.. What the ? Why do you have weird wigs and costumes here?!" Kyungsoo's voice is shrill with disbelief.

Baekhyun grins. "For emergencies like this."

"So you expected that I might need to wear like this?!"

Baekhyun is getting annoyed. "Shut up or I'll lock you in this basement!"

Kyungsoo shuts up. 

Moving towards the boxes, Baekhyun rummages through its contents and finds what he's looking for. 

"Perfect." He mutters, examining the long, straight, brunette wig that he held in his hands.

Kyungsoo takes a look at it and is amazed at how realistic it looks.

"Let's go." Baekhyun says before grabbing Kyungsoo out of the basement, He brings the poor wide-eyed boy to his bedroom.

Baekhyun instructs Kyungsoo to sit by his bedside table, and the latter instinctively follows, being the obedient one between the two of them.

His diva of a bestfriend flitters around the room looking for things he will need to transform Kyungsoo into a girl.

Kyungsoo stares at his friend's eager face and sighs. I might as well let my bestfriend have his fun. He's clearly enjoying this . He thinks.

Baekhyun then goes to him and forcefully pulls a wig cap on his head. Then he puts the wig on Kyungsoo carefully before securing it with pins.

"Wow." Baekhyun mumbles as he looks at Kyungsoo's reflection in the mirror.

Kyungsoo is in shock. He looks at himself in the mirror and his mouth hangs open.

"Stop those unladylike expressions!" Baekhyun whines. Kyungsoo sighs again. "What next, Baek?" He asks, giving up completely.

"Next? Ooh..Next are s and girl clothes." His bestfriend laughs giddily.

 

A few hours later..

CHENSING MACHINE'S MAID CAFE

NOW HIRING:

MAIDS

*must be cute and young*

Kyungsoo groans at the name of the cafe and the poster plastered on the window. He felt so weird right now.

Why?

Because he's wearing a wig and a frilly dress! 

He's not even going to mention the silicon under the bra he wore. What the .

Nope.

Baekhyun is hiding somewhere outside the cafe, insisting that Kyungsoo goes alone.

"Let's get this over with." He tells himself before entering the cafe. The first person he sees is a beautiful girl who reminded him of a deer.

"Yes?" The girl politely asks. She's wearing a maid outfit so.. Kyungsoo guesses that she's an employee.

"Um.. You're in need of maids?" He says, trying to sound feminine.

The girl seems delighted over this, excitedly leading her to the office of the cafe's owner. "I'm Luhan, by the way." She introduces herself.

"Um.. I'm...Kyungie." To play it safe, he tells her one of his nicknames instead of his real name. 

Luhan then harshly knocks on the office door. "Boss! An applicant is here!" She hollers.

The 'boss' does not open the door, instead, he hollers back. "Is she worth my time?"

"Hell yes, boss. I've never seen anyone as cute as this before. She replies, and Kyungsoo blushes involuntarily at the compliment.

With Luhan's statement, the 'boss' finally opens the door. Their boss was handsome, yet he looked mischievous also.

He looks at Kyungsoo carefully, from head to toe, before smiling brightly. "Welcome to my maid cafe, miss..?"

"Kyungie!" Luhan helpfully supplies.

"Miss Kyungie! Welcome. You're perfect for my cafe. No need for an interview. Luhan, give her a maid cafe and start training her. Kyungie, you start working tomorrow."

Kyungsoo is dumbfounded. It was too easy to fool these people. And he was hired almost instantly. 

He explains that he can only work after school during the weekdays.

"That's alright. Your shift is 6-10 pm during weekdays, but you work 9 to 5 during weekends. I pay my employees generously so be guided."

Kyungsoo agrees with the arrangement.

The boss holds out his hand. "I'm Chen, by the way."

 

 

CHANYEOL POV IN CHAPTER 1

Chanyeol is beyond pissed. Now was the day he wanted to confess to Kyungsoo. He rehearsed it for days and yet now he couldn't do it.

He sees Kyungsoo by his locker and the tall guy was about to approach when he saw that Baekhyun guy beside Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol is cursing Baekhyun inwardly out of jealousy. Why is Kyungsoo always with him? 

His fists clench as he watches Baekhyun whisper closely to Kyungsoo, who blushes hard at what Baekhyun whispered to him.

He heads home with a disappointed heart. But as soon as he enters his house, his noona latches herself on his arm and does aegyo.

"What do you need?" He grumbles. Yura is surprised at the cold treatment. "Hey.. no need to act stingy. I just need you to accompany me tomorrow."

"Where?" He asks, although he's not really interested. Yura smiles widely. "To this new maid cafe.."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "Noona, entering that type of establishment is embarrassing."

"Please Yeol. For the sake of my love life?" Yura pleads.

Chanyeol resists. "But I have school tomorrow!" Yura pouts. "I'll wait for you when you're done with school. Then we'll go there."

In the end, Chanyeol gives in, after her sister explains that her long time crush, a guy named Kris, will work as a part time cashier in that cafe.

"At least my noona's going to have a chance with the guy he likes.. unlike me." Chanyeol mutters to himself.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Instead a two-shot, I'm making this a three-shot because I'm an indecisive prick. Hahaha idek sorry guys