Nice to meet you

Fill the Gap in my Heart

 

swirl-hr.png

Chapter 2

 

Nice to meet You

 

stock-vector-decorative-page-break-desig

 

 

Soohyun eyed Jeong suspiciously.

The guy turned to her,"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." he looked around your age and had cute, curly, brown hair. He showed her his eyesmiles and stretched his hand out,"Byun Baekhyun." Soohyun smiled back,"Lee Soohyun." she shook his hand.

IMG_3430.PNG

Jeong and Baekho were nudging each other's elbow as they held in their laughs,"They're talking!" Jeong whispered,"I know!"

"And they're even holding hands!" (A/N: *AHEM!* Jeong... They're shaking hands...? -_-)

"I know! They look like a match!"

"Do you think it will work?"

"I'm positive!"

"But hyung, noona is not-"

"What are you two saying?" Jeong got interrupted by Baekhyun's question,"Yeah, we can't hear what you said." Soohyun agreed. Jeong and Baekho just shook their heads childishly (Well... They are kids, aren't they?)

"Hyung! Noona goes to your new school!" Baekho bounced. Baekhyun's head whipped to your direction,"Jinja? You go to Seoul School of Arts?!" he asked, looking excited.

"Uhmm... Nae...?"

"That means you know Park Chanyeol!" his arms flew to the air.

"Uh... I know him but I don't really know him too well... From EXO-K, right?"

"YES, YES, YES! That's him!" Meanwhile, Baekho and Jeong were nudging each other's elbows, whispering again.

Soohyun's eyeballs moved up and down as she watched Baekhyun jumping up and down, squeeling like a girl,"Ok, ok! I get it, I get it! Can you please stop it now?" she asked. Jeong and Baekho facepalmed themselves. Wrong move, hyung...

Baekhyun laughed awkwardly,"Ah...ha...ha... Sorry, he's my bestfriend... That's why..." the 2 kids slapped their foreheads. Hyung! 

"Well... We better get going-OUCH!" Baekho nudged his stomache hardly and signalled him to be a gentleman (Pssssshhhh~ Boys' thing: Using their faces to communicate with each other) Baekhyun's mouth formed an 'O' shape,"Do you want us to walk you home?" Baekho smiled and nodded childlikely,"Umm..." Baekho nudged Jeong's elbow and Jeong got it already.

"Noona~ Jebaaaaaaaaaal~?" They begged and filled their voices with aegyo. Soohyun smiled,"Alright then." The two kids jumped happily and skipped forward.

"So..." Soohyun started,"You're transferring to my school?" Baekhyun smiled,"Soon."

"Which is?"

"I dunno..."

"I see there..."

"By the way, how come you don't know about Chanyeol? I thought he said he's really popular and that everyone in school knows about him...?" Soohyun laughed.

"I'm not that interested..."

"Oh... How are the fangirls?"

"Bad..."

"Bad?"

"Very, very bad." Baekhyun shook his shoulders,"Ergh..." they laughed and talked about other things as the two kids infront of them silently stole glances at them and giggled like little girls.

 

---A few blocks before the Lee Mansion---

 

"Soooo..." Soohyun turned to Baekhyun awkwardly,"My house is just a few blocks from here and I my dad doesn't really like it when people sees our house so, bye~" she waved and awkwardly pulled Jeong's hand.

"Wait." Baekhyun held her wrist. Soohyun looked back and raised a brow,"It's not really safe for girls to be out at this time-" "Nope, I'll be fine, thanks for worrying and bye-" "Yah Stop interrupting!" Baekhyun sighed but smiled at her,"At least... Give me your number." Soohyun's heartbeat quickened as she unconsiously let go of Jeong's hand.

Jeong and Baekho were smiling widely as they both squealed like a fangirl meeting her bias.

"Umm... Yeah, sure..." Soohyun awkwardly took out her phone and gave it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled and gave the phone back to Soohyun,"Here ya go~ If you need anything, you can just call me." he winked at Soohyun and left.

Soohyun blinked repeatedly as her cheeks reddened. Jeong and Baekho giggled again and waved at each other before Baekho ran after his hyung.

"Awwwww~" Jeong cooed making Soohyun  snap her head towards his direction,"Yah! What are you 'Aw'ing at?!" she rested her hands on her hips,"Nothing~" Jeong wiggled his eyebrows,"Noona likes Baekhyun hyung right?" Soohyun widened her eyes and her cheeks reddened,"No, I don't!"

"Oh yes, you do~"

"No, I don't!"

"Oh reaally~?"

"Really!"

"LIAR!"

"YAH! You little- Come back here Lee Jeongmin!"

"Sirreo!" Soohyun chased after Jeong all the way to their mansion.

 


 

 

~~~

Sorry, short update XD 

I'm kinda stuck with the third chapter. And by 'stuck' I mean 'I'm too lazy to update' but here ya go! 

^^ don't forget to comment~ 

Btw, did you guys about the rumor? Hyuna being pregnant with Hyunseung's baby? I dunno if it's true but it's just so... O.o

Have a nice day and see you in my next update!

(which is gonna be next month)

Ppyong~!

-tae-ah