The Kinkas

Fill the Gap in my Heart

 

swirl-hr.png

Chapter 3

The Kinkas

stock-vector-decorative-page-break-desig

 

Soohyun her lips as she hugged her books in her arms. She hung her head as she walked quickly into the school gates and into the corridor. Yep, another school day. A normal school day where she would get into her classes without anyone knowing of her existance and leave after hours. She quickly went to her class and took out her Diary.

 

PageBreak_line.gif

Monday 21 October 2013

Dear Diary,

Lol I skipped a few days XD

Anyways...

People would normally loathe school and wish for school to never exist. But not for me. It was one of the things that entertains me so I don't really like holidays.

But no, I didn't say I love school so much and hate holidays. No.

There are a few things that I dislike about the school. And one of the being:

The fangirls.

The fangirls are one of the things that makes my schoolday unpleasant. Like, why can't they just go and fangirl some place else? Some people come here to study... =_= And they're disturbing us! 

And the kinkas... 

Atually, I understand them. Oh, how I so know how it feels to be trapped in a crowd of fangirls... Not good...

I used to be the The Princess but meh~ people ran out of love BUT! I still have a few fans. Those few fans who don't disturb me and respect my privacy. Oh, how I love those angels~  ^^

Oh yeah! And a few days ago, I met Baekho's hyung! His name is Byun Baekhyun and he's so so so so so so so sooooooo adorable~ XD I bet he's gonna be one of those EXO kinkas. He did say he's friends with one of them.

What's his name again? 

Ah yes... Chanyeol...

I wonder if he will remember me? 

What on Earth am I saying...? *shakes head in disapproval*

It would not make sense if he would creep up behind me and surprise me till I scream at the top of my lungs

PageBreak_line.gif

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!!" Soohyun screamed at the top her lungs. Until a hand covered , that is ;) 

Soohyun scrunched up her face when she turned bak and saw a guy, laughing his off,"Yah!" she yelled,"That's not funny!" the guy wiped his tear and strugggled to breath,"It-it-it was-*laughs* hi-hillaaaaaaaaarious!" he laughed again. Soohyun stomped her feet as she clenched her fists,"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! I demand you to stop laughing! NAOOOOOOO~!" she stomped her feet. Baekhyun tried hard to stiffle his laughter, and finally succeeded.

He took a deep breath before looking bak at Soohyun. He smiled as he swallowed another laughter,"You should've seen your face! It was like 'AAAAAAAh~!' and oh my god, did that hurt my ears!" he laughed once again, making Soohyun puff her cheeks and pout.

"Awwwww~ don't be sad, Soohyunnie~ It's not like your mother died or something..." at the reply she got, Soohyun's pout turned to a little frown,"Yeeeeaaaah~" she awkwardly said. Baekhyun sensed the change of her mood and quickly thought of something to say,"Why are you here alone anyways?" Soohyun looked around,"But there were a few people here before you came..." she scratched her head before shaking it and shrugging,"Meolla."

Baekhyun grinned,"Oooooooh~ Don't tell me you're a loner and don't have any friends~" Soohyun's jaw dropped,"Ofcourse, I have friends! They just went overseas!" Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled her hair,"It's ok, Soohyunnie~ Oppa here is your friend too, right?" Soohyun gave him a dirty look before smiling.

"By the way, which class are you in?" Soohyun asked, looking up at him. Baekhyun took a glance at the door before looking back at Soohyun, grinning cheekily,"I'm in your class!" he pumped his fist,"Woooo~!" Soohyun brightened,"That means you're also gonna be with that Chanyeol friend of  yours! That reminds me, did you meet him yet?"

Baekhyun's grin stopped, replaced with a frozen face expression,"Oh my god, you're right! I should go meet him now!" he sprinted towards the door and disappeared just like that, without giving a chance for Soohyun to say anything.

Soohyun's expression darkened. Just when I thought we're friends... 

"Oh wait!" she heard, coming from the door. It was then followed by running footsteps and the loud breathing of Baekhyun. 

He stopped right infront of her before pulling her out the door by her wrist,"Come on! I bet you never met them! You're gonna love them! They might look cool and mean and all that but that's before you get close to them! In reality, they're just a bunch of dorky losers, just fooling around and looking around the dumpsters, trying to find something to shut their fat stomachs. I really don't get how we all have fit bodies but we eat like pigs, well maybe more than pigs... Or maybe not... Well I dunno actually... Or maybe I do?" Baekhyun continued rambling about his friends and how dorky he is but he would also praise himself from time to time.

Soohyun found it hard to keep up with what Baekhyun was trying to say from his fast talking while running. And just how can he run so quickly while talking non-stop without running out of breath?

That's just Byun Baekhyun...

PageBreak_line.gif

Soon enough, they arrived at the school's garden where Baekhyun's friends were fooling around.

"Yah! You geeks!" Baekhyun yelled, still dragging Soohyun with him. His friends all turned to him and their faces plastered with smiles. They all gave Baekhyun a manly hug before moving their attention at Soohyun, who was still panting from all the running that Baekhyun forced her to go through.

One of Baekhyun's friend nudged his arm and whispered,"Why do you have the ice princess next to you?" Baekhyun looked back at his friend,"Private talking, later. We have a guest right now!" He sprung his arms into the air and grinned like a little kid who just got his favorite candy.

Soohyun shrank in her spot, obviously not liking the heaps of attention she is getting. 

"Ahem..." A short guy with a mature look cleared his throaght,"Annyeonghaseyo, Leader EXO-K Suho imnida." he smiled and bowed. Soohyun smiled awkwardly and bowed back,"Soohyun imnida..." she squeaked.

One by one, everyone else started to introduce themselves.

"Leader EXO-M Kris imnida."

"Luhan imnida."

"Xiumin imnida."

"Sehun." 

"Kai."

"D.O imnida."

"Chanyeol imnida."

"Chan imnida."

"Tao imnida."

"Lay imnida."

"AND I'M BAEKHYUN! HAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII~!!! ^^" Baekhyun waved like a maniac, making evryone laugh at his weird introduction.

And again, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started whisperring to each other again while Soohyun was interacting with the others,"How did you get her to talk with you?" Chanyeol asked,"Our younger brothers are really close friends so they made us meet."

"But stil, how does she talk to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"She wouldn't talk to anyone before, so how come now?"

"I dunno. I guess it's just because I'm so damn irresistable."

"Haha, keep talking diva."

"DIVA?! I'm not the diva! D.O is!" Baekhyun whispered too loudly. It was loud enough for everyone else to hear. They stared at the 2 with blinking eyes, except D.O, who had his eyes narowed at Baekhyun as he walked towards the older male with a frying pan in hand and aimed it at Baekhyun's neck.(Wait... Where'd he get that? o.O) "YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIVA?!"

Baekhyun blinked and stared at the suspicious frying pan under his chin,"Kyungsoo-yah... How did you get this...?" his eyes widened. D.O smirked and pulled the pan to his face only to blow imaginary dust and spinning it around cockily,"Maaaaaaagiiic~

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walked to Soohyun,"D.O is creepy." Soohyun only nodded in agreement.

The sound of a ringing bell was then heard that interrupted the chattering that was being held, all heads were facing the school and they all made a groan. Soohyun prtessed her lips before waving at the others,"Well, it was great to meet you guys. See you later." with 1 last bow, she walked off towards her class.

"Soohyun-ah! Chakkaman chakkaman!" a voice was heard, ringing in Soohyun's ear, making her spin around only to find out that it was Baekhyun. Baekhyun boldly wrapped an arm around Soohyun and dragged her along,"I'll walk with you since we're in the same class." he beamed. Soohyun only nodded in approval.

"So....How did you find the other guys?" he asked. Soohyun smiled,"They're not as bad as I thought." Baekhyun nodded in understanding when his head looked up at her again.

"What do you mean not as bad as I thought?"

"...."

"....................................................................................................................................."

"Hehehe... You know what? I loooooooooove ice-creams ^^"

"-_-"

 

~~~

New chapter's up! ^^

I've got some pretty bad news.

I'm not sure if it's going to happen but hopefully, it won't.

Soo... Somethings came up in my father's work.

I might have to move to Indonesia where there's no internet. 

And I'll be sent to a boarding school.

No freedom.

That means there will be lesser updates.

But hopefully everything will go right.

Everything's in God's hands now.

All I can do is pray for the best.

Have a nice day~ ^^

-tae-ah