The 'Second' Date

Fill the Gap in my Heart

 

swirl-hr.png

Chapter 4

The 'Second' Date

stock-vector-decorative-page-break-desig

 

Remember when I said it wouldn't make sense if The Byun Baekhyun would creep up behind me and scare the out of me and I would scream on the top of my lungs?

Well guess what? It actually happened.

 

Well, he brought me to meet up with the EXO kinkas. They weren't as bad as I thought they were. They're cool. ^^

 

I don't really remember their names much but I remember this Chanyeol dude he mentioned before. Lol I guess he's the only one I remember, other than that Kyungsoo-D.O. dude he mentioned. XD

 

Right now, I'm sitting 2 seats infront of Baekhyun, who is seated next to Chanyeol. It's the last lesson of the day where we're all tired...

 

I'll just have to wait for the bell to ring and then I'll

 

PageBreak_line.gif

 

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~~~

 

Soohyun smiled, standing up and gathering her books in her arms. She took a deep breath before stepping out of the classroom, out of the school.

She walked all the way to her brother's school which was not that far from her school.

She could see Jeong from the distance. He was talking and laughing along with Baekho, their laughs were so loud that she could hear them even from where she was standing. Smiling, she jogged towards the two.

Soohyun crept up behind the two, who were sitting on a bench, their lollipops. She raised her hands in the air and when she was about to crash them back down-

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-"

"Guys, guys, stop it, you're getting too much attention." Baekhyun chuckled as he patted the kids' (including Soohyun) heads. The trio started punching him and yelling at him. Baekhyun laghed at their soft 'punches',"Yah! Yah! Yah! Hajima! Hajima!" he laughed.

"Why did you have to do that, huh?" Baekho crossed his arms. Soohyun nooded and poked Baekhyun's waist,"Yeah? Why did you have to do that, hm? Wae? *pokes* Wae? *pokes*Wae? *pokes* W-" 

"Yah~~~" Baekhyun slapped her hand off and raised his shoulders from all the pokes he got. The 3 smirked at each other before smirking at the eldest boy, "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that? Oh wait... No no no no no no no no no!!!!!!" Jeong sneaked up behind the hyung and poked his back which caused him to flinch and scream. The other 2 smirked and tickled the older boy with no mercy (NOH NOH NOH! NO MERCEY!!! XDDD) and Jeong joined,"YAH! HAJIMA! JEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL~!!! I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTED TO DO THAT!" the 2 younger boys stopped tickling and looked at each other, confused,"Soohyun noona also planned to scare you but this Handsome and Heroic HYUNG saved his beloved kids from this wicked witch's evil doing!"

The kids eyed Soohyun who had her eyes wide-opened and shaking her head, denying what the oldest just said,"W-what?! No! I-I didn't do anything! I sweeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaar! Yah yah yah! Don't-don't look at me like that!" Soohyun screamed as she ran awayfrom the trio who were chasing after her.

She screamed loudly as she sprinted down the street, causing eyes to be staring at her weirdly. But the girl was too busy trying to run away from the group of monsters who were chasing her and yelling things like,"COME BACK, YOU WITCH!" and things like that.

"LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE~!!!" Soohyun screamed when she felt a pair of strong arms encircled around her waist,"YAH! BYUN BAKHYUN!!!!!! YOU BETTER LET ME GO OR ELSE!!!" Baekhyun smirked as he rested his chin on the girl's shoulder,"Or else what? What are you gonna do?"

"I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!!!" 

Baekhyun chuckled,"Cute. Gentlemen, how about we give this witch a taste of her own medicine?" Baekhyun turned to the kids who were stuck in their tracks as they watched the older ones.

Soohyun blushed at the word 'cute', and blushed more at seeing the two kids.

They giggled and came closer to poor Soohyunnie who's eyes were widened in horror when the boys attacked her.

With merciless tickles.

PageBreak_line.gif

"Noona~"

"Go away..."

"Soohyun noona~"

"What do you want?"

"Does that mean I can ask you a question?"

"Well, what do you think?"

"Yes?"

"So...?"

"No?"

"..."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"What do you think?"

"No?"

"God, just spit it out already!"

"Really? OK."

*splat*

"Oh. My. God. Lee. Jeong. Min. You. Are. So. Dead."

"Huh? But why? Noona told me to do it!"

"Lee Jeongmin, just tell me what you want."

"Ok, ok, I wil tell you now..." 

Jeong takes a deep breath with his eyes closed as his noona wiped her brother's saliva off her cheek in disgust,"Baekho hyung and I planned to go to the park this afternoon."

Soohyun raised a brow at her brother,"And?"

"Baekho hyung... was hoping to meet you again..."

"Awww... That's cute, but I'm quiet busy right now..." Soohyun knew she shouldn't look right now so she looked away, bracing herself from the dangers that would happen if she were to take even the smallest glance. But out of curiosity, she did. She knew she shouldn't have, but she did. Now she was stuck with her brother's evil puppy eyes and huge pout. Something you can't rip your eyes off of, until you agree.

"Oh, alright! I'll come!" Soohyun huffed out in defeat.

"Yes!" Jeong cheered as he raced down the stairs,"Don't forget ok?! You prooooooooooooooomised!"

Soohyun sighed as she shook her head,"A couple of hours won't hurt, right?"

PageBreak_line.gif

 

"Hyung, how was it?"

"My hyung agreed, and you?"

"Noona agreed too."

"Good! So now, we wait."

"K, see you later, hyung! Nnyeong~ Agent J, signing out!"

"K, nnyeong~ Agent B, signing out!"

The room was soon filled with evil, yet childish, laughter.

"Hyung and noona will go to their second date and then they'll start seeing each other in the park and fall in love! MUAHAHAHAHAHA-"

"Yah, you little brat! Quiet down there!" A voice yelled from upstairs,"Eo-eo? Nae!"

 

~~~

Sorry for the short chappie but I just had to update...

Wow, it's been a while, nae?

About 4 months?

Weeeeeeell, I've been stuck with this author's block and it really as hell -_-

I really do apologise but it looks like I've been really irrational and impatiant so now, I'm not prepared. 

So I give you, my lovely readers, a free choice to either keep patiant and wait for me, or just leave.

I won't mind, really.

Instead if that actually happened, I'd close this fanfic down and reopen it when I'm ready.

Just another warning though, even though I'm not leaving to Indo, I'll still be quiet slow in updates.

So, give it a thought~

Till the next time yao~

Ppyeong~

-tae-ah