Prologue

Fill the Gap in my Heart

 

swirl-hr.png

Chapter 1

Prologue

stock-vector-decorative-page-break-desig

 

 

Thursday  1 7 October 2013

Dear Diary,

The 1 7th of October... I don't know why but whenever the number '1 7' would appear, I would always have bad feelings. True that my mother died on the 1 7th of September, right after my birthday and... Well... Whatever

Why did I start writing today anyways? Why am I even questioning myself? Aish... I'm talking...to...a book...

A mothering book that I so ing treasure for an unknown ing reason or just because it was the last ing gift that my only ing mother ing gave before she ing died...

I'm cursing too much... Again... 

Why did this even happened to me? I remember wishing for an abnormal life. Is that why my mother died? If I knew that having an abnormal life means losing my mother, then I would never wished for it!

Not that I'm living an abnormal life cuz everything is just the same but living without my mother is already abnormal enough for me.

My little brother, Jeong, is playing outside again with his new bestfriend, Baekho, whom I never actually met but judging from the way my brother described him, I bet Baekho is a friendly kid around his age. I just don't understand why Jeong likes to rant about Baekho's  older brother. He always says "Baekho hyung's hyung is so cool!" but he never mentions the name... Strange... o.O

But, I'm meeting Baekho this afternoon because Jeong always begs me to come with him and meet Baekho but then he'll go on, babbling about Baekho's brother again.

Like, are we meeting Baekho or his hyung...? o.O

By the way, this is Jeong:

 Yoogeun+5.jpg

He's cute but troublesome, cares more about animals than his own noona... T^T poor me! Darn you, Lee JeongMin!

I guess that's all for now, I think I'm going to go play the piano to entertain myself. ^^

 

PageBreak_line.gif

 

Soohyun closed her Diary and pushed it under her pillow before sitting straight on her bed. She looked around her room and scratched her head.

She was not sure what to do.

She stared at the door before deciding to stumble her way out.

"Noona!" Jeong called her from his room,"What?" Soohyun yelled back.

"You're coming to the park right? Right? Right? Right?"

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever..."

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!!!" Soohyun smiled as she shook her head. The things I do for my dongsaeng... 

She stepped on the staircase to walk all the way up, to the attic.

 

PageBreak_line.gif

 

Soohyun smiles as she sees the shining piano under the dim light bulb.

She took a seat and wriggled her fingers. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she started playing.

(A/N: I LUV THIS SONG!!! >_<)

She ended the song as a tear slipped down. The song that her mother taught her and would sometimes play for her.

She shook her head and quickly rubbed off her tear when she heard clapping sounds. She glanced behind her shoulder and saw her little brother clapping,"Good job noona~ You still play that song like umma!" he cheered,"Come on, let's go now!" he yelled impatiently.

Soohyun chuckled and stood up,"Alright then. Kaja."

 

PageBreak_line.gif

 

Soohyun walked slowly behind Jeong as he skipped to the playground, whining every 5 minutes,"Noona~ You're so slow~!" Soohyun would only chuckle and reply,"You go first, I'll be right behind you!" Jeong would be happy and run forward but then he would slow down and whine again, same cycle until they reached the park.

"Jeong!" "Hyung!" Jeong and another kid high-fived each other. 

Jeong whispered something next to the boy's ear and for some reasons, he giggled as he looked at Soohyun. He bowed to her,"Annyeonghaseyo, noona. Baekho imnida." he flashed his famous eyesmile and waved at her. Soohyun chuckled, waving back,"Nae, annyeonghaseyo, Baekho. Soohyun noona ibnida." 

"Nooona is really beautiful."

"Awwww~ Thank you, sweetheart. You can go play now." Baekho bowed and ran off with Jeong.

Soohyun took a quick picture of Baekho with her caera and waited for the picture to come out. She chuckled and opened her Diary.

 

PageBreak_line.gif

 

I'm at the park now.

And I met Baekho. He's such a cute kid! ^^

large.jpg

I really liked it when he said "Noona is really beautiful" Argh~ And he has eyesmiles! ^^

Jeong... He looks really carefree... I wish I was like that when I was a kid T^T

Unfortunately, no, I wasn't...

Have you ever had a time in which you wanted to be older or younger?

Someone once told me this is because Nobody is happy of their age. Kids and teenagers want to be older while adults and old people want to be younger...

*sigh*

Younger people have the time and the energy but they don't have the money, adults have the money and the energy but they don't have the time and old people have the money and time but they don't have the energy...

-_- Soooo true -_-

I really hope that Jeong doesn't grow up, regretting anything...

Like I did...

Lee Jeongmin, you bettah watch out! >_<

That kid's really annoying though...

I'm bored...

I'm making too much 'paragraphs'...

Argh, that's enough!

...

I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

...

...

...

I'm talking to myself again... -_-

Whatevs... -_-

PageBreak_line.gif

 

Soohyun closed her Diary and put it in her little bag. She glanced at her watch and went up to the kids. 

"Jeong-ah, we better get going, it's getting darker." She said, bending down to reach his level. Jeong pouted and crossed his arms. Soohyun chuckled,"Do you want me to walk you home, Baekho?" she turned her face towards Baekho who blinked a few times before shaking his head alittle and opened his mouth to speak,"No thank you, noona! ^^ My hyung will pick me up."he showed his cute eyesmiles again. Soohyun chuckled at his cuteness and ruffled the kids' hair,"Well then, we'll just wait for your hyung to come pick you up. How about we go order some ice-creams while we wait for your hyung?"

"YEEEEEEES~!!!" the kids jumped, clapping their hands.

 

PageBreak_line.gif

 

"And then, hyung gave me the money in the end! ^^" Baekho just finished telling Soohyun a story of how 'kind' his hyung was.

"And how old is he?" Soohyun tilted her head a little,"14 or 15, I dunno... When I asked him, he said very old. But I bet he's around your age." Baekho nudged Jeong's elbow and they both laughed.

"Baekho!!!" Soohyun heard another voice yell,"Omo! It's hyung!" Baekho jumped up from the bench, pulling Jeong up also. (A/N: Get it? Jong... Up...? Get it...? JongUp from BAP?... Um... Sorry...? *AHEM* well....)

"Hyung! Hyung!" He waved.

Soohyun smiled as a guy came jogging to them and the guy smiled back. Jeong pulled on the hem of the guy's shirt,"Hyung, this is my noona that I've been telling you about!"

Soohyun raised a brow...

What are you planning, Lee Jeongmin?

 

~~~

First chapter's up!

I hope you like it!

-tae-ah