i'll visit you

For the love of a family


**END OF FLASHBACK**

 


"After Ailee or Amber Hana Liu's death, our team did some research and found several video"
A video is played on the screen, everyone's attention is on the screen. As the video played, there is a lot of tweets, me2day post, facebook and several more social network post that have been compiled in one video. All of it talked aboit how great Ailee is and they missed her. There is a lot of it and even a picture with a message wrote on a paper. Some of her picture with Ailee is there. Ailee's name trending worldwide on the day she died.

The MC resumed 

"and this one, posted on youtube a day before she died by a user named A-liu"

The video showed Ailee. Amber can recognised the background. It was their house. It happened so fast. I can't imagine how to live without her made a sardine roll out of me while trying to wake me up. There won't be a prankster. I feel like going to the screen and caresses the screen because i already miss her.

 

"Unnie~~ Amber Josephine Liu! I'm your king, Amber Hana Liu is here. Hahahaha gosh, i already miss you slowpoke. Amber, we both know, i'm left with so little time. I hope we could watch my story with Donghae together. We will watch it together, okay? I promise. It is my gift for you and all SM family. My beloved ones. I know i left hints in that movie that will hurt you but i just want to let us know, we are really running out of time. Did i tell you i kept JeongIl's script in your undergarments wardrobe? Hahahaha, he never finds it. Mianhae JeongIl, you know i love you too. But it is your fault for not letting me to use my story which you had to use and is airing in few hours. Hehehe ah, key~~~ i'm sorry. I forgot about the wallet i promised you the other day. Amber Joshephine Liu... I'm sorry. I'm going to meet our brother Ian Joseph Liu. Goodbyeee. Did you remember? -I AM THE AMBIANS LIU! WOHAHAHA- our silly brother who combined our names and put 's' behind Ambian because there is two Amber. Maybe someday... We'll gather in eden,okay?"

i kneeled with tears streaming down her face. The thoughts of losing my bestfriend and siblings makes the tears won't stop.

"maybe someday, we'll meet in Eden okay? Ambians will always be together, right?" i whisper as i left the studio with my eyes still glue on the black screen.