CHAPTER 1

For the love of a family
"GOOD LUCK NEMO!!" i shout at Donghae, one of the Super Junior's member.
"HEY! WATCH MY PERFORMANCE! I WILL DO SOMETHING ON CAMERA. MAKE SURE YOU CAN DO IT" he shouted back as he sprinted out from the room.
 
"wow, you and donghae-oppa really close. are you his...." the new stylist don't continue her word and give me a look.
 
"no we're not. i'm one of his Dino Sibling" i answered her question with a smile.
 
i remember how Jonghyun and Amber agreed on that Dino Sibling's name. At that time, henry, donghae and i only chuckled and Key looked at them with annoyed face. Oh.... i miss them. It has been a while since last time we spend our time together. My flashback stopped when i heard a familiar rhythms. I looked at the television and saw Super Junior sing a song title "From U". Donghae winked and do Heechul's snake style. As they finished, i take a cold towel, mini fan and a bottle of cold mineral water and put in on Donghae's bag before i leave for my performance. When the camera zoom at me, i did the same thing but in different way. On my way out from the stage, i see Donghae waiting behind the stage .
 
"i did it pretty well, right ?"
"No. There's slightly fault"
"I'll beat both of you for sure," Amber said as she passed through us.
"And after that, i'll beat all of you" Jonghyun suddenly appear behind us.
"What? did everyone notice we had a Dino contest?," Donghae asked .
"Of course. we are Dino right? We Are, ONE !" Jonghyun said as he immitiated our hoobae, EXO's greeting style .
"it has been a while since we have a meal together. how about we grab a meal after this show " i asked Jonghyun .
"eleven" Jonghyun replied as he agreed .
"NO! i have a photo shoot. Lets gather on 12"
 
 
*****
 
 
That was the last schedule i have for today. After i've remove my make up, my manager sent me to the place we, the Dino always go when hang out together. I arrived exactly on 12. Everyone still not there. They are so busy, not like me. I'm not as popular as them so, i don't have so much activity. As i waited for them, i recounted past thing .
 
Amber was the one who bring me to Korea from California. She convinced Lee Soo Man to let me be under his company's management and thanks to Amber Josephine Liu too, i don't have have to be a trainee and gone through all the tiring activity. Amber's like my world, she was the one who introduce me to the Dino Sibling .
 
 
"BOO !!" someone try to make me startled but it failed as i'm not the one that easily can startled .
"Oh. Our Dino's Henber is here" i said calmly as i see Amber and Henry .
"Duhh. You are no fun" Amber said that as she sit in front of me .
"Where's Donghae ?" i asked Henry that still chuckling at Amber expression .
"He left for a photoshoot an hour ago. For a contest"
"CONTEST?! What contest?"
"OH. Fangirl, calm down. You never stop being Donghae's fan, don't you ?" Amber annoyed a little at my fangirl mode .
"NEVER. and i don't even think about stopping. Now tell me about that contest"
"It is a contest of his drama, that Panda and Hedgehog thing. The winner could be in a short drama done by the same director. The winner will be the lead actress with Donghae"
"ASA !"
"You gonna enter the contest don't you ?"
"i'm gonna blow other fangirl's mind. MUAHAHAHA" i make an evil laugh .
"GAWWWD. i'm sure if you win, he gonna kick your out of the filming set"
 
"AILEEEE  !!!!" suddenly someone shout my name. as we looked back, it was Key .
"Yah! you gonna killed us with your dolphin voice or what?" Amber said as she do something with her ear. Probably her ear affected by Key's voice .
"i just miss our Dino maknae. i didn't see her for 2 month "
"Kibum-ah, we're in the same company but you've never met her ?"
"Yes. because she's not like us that have to practice everyday"
"Key, where's JJong ?" i asked .
" Anybody miss me?" Jonghyun came in and sit beside key .
"Why are you late? i thought you came together with Key"
"I'm searching for my necklace or someone will never stop babbling about the necklace that he gave"  Jonghyun said and everyone stared at Key .
 
"WHATT ?! it's our first anniversary gift and he lost it"
"No i didn't. i told you to hold it remember? and i found it in your accessories box in your bag"
"okay, can now our Jongkey stop arguing?"
"GOSHH !! I'M HUNGRY. GIVE ME BULGOGI AND RAMYEON"Donghae entered the shop and straightly order a food before sit beside me .
"So," i'm about to ask donghae about the contest and Key cut me off .
 
"Gosh, Ailee. Why don't both of you become a couple? Erghh ..."
"Isn't it enough having Henber and Jongkey here ?"
"But why don't you? well, everyone know Ailee is Donghae's fan" Henry said .
"No. I don't want. i want to stay as a fan only. And if i'm with Donghae, how i'm gonna flirt with all of you. I'm your lovely and flirty maknae right ?"
"GAWD. You make me gonna throw up " Amber said as she act like she gonna throw up .
"Aww .. Amber eonnie, what's wrong? Oh! Looks like i have to call Henry as Appa! " i looked at Amber and Henry only chuckled .
 
"stop calling me that. Erghh. " amber said as she put a lot of meat in my mouth as punishment while other just laughed .
 
**************************************************************************************
 
 
how bout the first chapter? for me it's not a good one bcos i knew i'm in writing opening. i love to make the . heuheu. wait for the other chapter k?