CHAPTER 3

For the love of a family

Ailee's POV

 

Ailee switched off the TV . Everyone start wiping their tears .

 

"Okay! Who wants milk ?" Ailee said as she gave each a cup of milk .

"i'm sorry , there's not enough milk , so , everyone only get one type of milk"

"Oh , when did you go to the kitchen ?"the heartless kyu ask . He don't even cry a bit .

"When  the Ailee in the movie going to die" and as i finished my word , everyone cried even more . As all of them got their milk , i sit beside Kyu and give him a signal . told him to be quiet . Both of us waiting for something .

 

"Wait , why this cup is weird " everyone started to noticed that i gave them baby's cup . Everyone regain their concious except one , Eunhyuk . Most of them already recorded what hyuk doing"

 

"Hyuk , did you want some more ? I asked him .

"N-no . M-mine s-sstill full " Hyuk answered as he still crying .

"But why my cup is slightly different ?"

At his question , all in the room burst into laughter and hyuk finally realize about the glass .

 

"A bottle ?! Who did this ?" he looked at other cup .

"you all get the same but why i'm the only one got this one ?" everyone laughed again . Hyuk really cue . he mad because his glass is different from others not because they got that baby stuff .

"Gosh ! Who possibly could think to do this to us ?"

"gosh . i thought i nearly die because i laugh too much" i said as i wipe my tears .

"Ailee is the one who doing this " kyu who sit beside me told them .

"Gosh , i never thought this would be like this . i just want to see you all drink with this at first" i said while laughing .

"YAH . Why i'm the one get this ?" hyuk asked as distatisfation.

"i gave it to you because you're the one who cried the worst. Aww ... so cute . let mama gave you a pat on your back" i said as i stop laughing .

"But the story was SUPERB !" Krystal said and they don't stop drinking from the cup i gave them . i burst into laughter again .

"Hae ,who is the director ?" Jaejoong ask , changing the topic .

"Kim Jeongil"

"Oh .. that korean director who just come back from Canada or Califro-"

"California" Amber told Jaejoong the right pronouncation with slightly annoyed face .

"Relax Amber , Eventhough he is one of your California member , don't act like that" Jonghyun calming Amber that probably has her mood swing again . This week , Amber mood easily swing . i know why , and it won't be long .

"Jae , why you asked about him ?" i asked jae .

"Nothing . I just wanna know the writer's name . maybe i could asked him ."

"Great , You can take his number from Ailee , he's her cousin"Jonghyun said .

"OKAY !! Cut this out . Let's have SLEEPOVER PARTYYYY !!" Eunhyuk shout out and all start to take their blanket and pillow . Some has started a pillow fight but some still sit and have a chat .

"Amber , i want to sleep beside you " i said to amber while bringing my pillow .

"NO WAY . that's my place"henry said as he immidiately lie beside Amber .

"GAWDD . everyone want to sleep beside eonnie . what about me ? " krystal stand beside me and ageyo-ed .

"Well . I don't . I want to sleep beside Jonggie " Key said as he walked passes us .

"Amber , what did you do to them ?" Heechul asked .

"Ofcourse i charmed them with my charm " amber answered with a cool face .

[A/N : got it ? got it ? ryhme ~ ]

 

 

After a few minutes , we settled it .  as usual , i'll always win and this time too . Well , she never let his boyfriend away . So , both of us sleep beside her while krystal sleep beside other f(x) member . As all of us can't sleep , we talked and play some game . Suddenly , the silent Yesung give us an idea .

 

 

"HEY . I couldn't stop think about that beach in that movie . it is so beautiful "

"Me too . there's something i like about that beach" yoochun agree with yesung and most of us say the same thing .

"so , where's that beach ?"

"at Japan"

"Owww ." everyone dissapointed at Eunhyuk's answer .

"Nah . that beach is only 30minutes away ." i said and everyone have smile on their face .

"GREAT ! LETS GO !!!!" Minho suddenly shout .

 

 

 

everyone bring their own blanket and get in the car . When we arrive at the beach , we met  JeongIl . All of us sit together , facing the sea .

 

 

" WAHHHH !!! " everyone shout as they love the breeze .

"Guys , it's good to have you all here right now. " Yesung suddenly being poetic .

"Hyeong ! you scaring me . stop confessiong . i don't want to receive any envelope right now !" Ryeowook shout at yesung and everybody laugh . it's feel so calm sit at the beach with all the friends and family .

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

 

Ailee put her head on my shoulder and interlocked our fingers .

 

 

"Do you mind if i sleep on your shoulder ?" she asked .

"Don't sleep . Lets enjoy this view all night long"

"The view is beautiful as SM family . i wish we could do this often"

"yes . you can . and you will " JeongIl said and interlock his finger with Ailee .

"i'll always take Amber here , not you" henry said and he MEHRONG (?)

"Oppa . Don't worry i won't steal your Amber " Ailee answered Henry formally . Ailee never talk formally , even with the seonbae but no one say anything . it is because everyone love her . I knew this isn't right time for henry to intreferred . i told him to listen to a playlist in my mp3 .

 

we stay silent for a moment and ailee broke that silent .

 

 

"Amber Josephine Liu , thank you for bringing me to your world and take a good care of me . You're a really good seonbae and sister . Without you ... i don't know Dino sibling nor the SM family . This is the best memory and time i ever had with all my brother , sister and cousin " Ailee talked with a heavy breath . As she start calling me with my full name , my eyes blurred with tears as i try to hold it .

 

"I think it's time for me to sleep . i'm really sleepy .. " the tears i hold fall and and couldn't stop .

 

"Ailee .. lets go to the -"

"No . i want to be with all of them and you .."

"Ailee .. or should i call you Amber Hana Liu , I love you my little baby" i said as i kiss her forehead . Not long after that , i heard a really heavy sigh and her hand loosen our grip .

 

"Sleep well ... one day .. we'll meet again .." i said and my tears couldn't stop .

 

 

Sulli's POV

 

"AHH !! let's go home . it's nearly dawn . We have to sleep or somebody gonna sleep during practice tommorow" someone shout and one by one start to stand up .

"Amber , let's go " Henry said as he stand up .

"AMBER , WHY ARE YOU CRYING ?! " Henry asked in shocked and at the same time a looked at Amber . everyone gather around them .

"Jeongil is crying too" someone said .

"Henry , wake Ailee up or she gonna wake up with nasty thing on her hair "Donghae said .

Instead of Henry , i go to and knee infront of Ailee . i know there's something wrong because Amber never cry in front of others and worse , she not even try to hide it like she usually did when we barged her room to play as we can't sleep . Amber only cry in her sleep or when she's alone and going to sleep but no one know why . She tell us everything except her problem .

 

As i want to wake Ailee up , i stopped . i noticed . there's no movement . What ? is she trying to fool us again ? i looked at Amber and denied my opinion . There's no way she gonna cry because of stupid thing like trolling people . i take Ailee's right hand that Amber holds but she never let go her hand and JeongIl doing the same thing . I checked her neck . There's no beat at all . As i back off , Amber hug Ailee and keep crying .

 

"s-she's gone" i said and i froze hearing the fact that i said . Everyone hug Ailee and Amber at the moment .