CHAPTER 2

For the love of a family

3 Months Later ......

 

"GOSHH ! You're such a pain in the ! " i said in frustration as Kim JeongIl , the director of Panda and Hedgehog insisted to meet Donghae .

"I told you he'll-"

"Here you are .. " he said as he see Donghae .

"Ailee ? hyeong ? what's wrong ?"

"Actually , we have to talked about the contest"

"about what ?"

"we have to take the second winner instead of the real winner"

"If you think we should do that , then we-"

"NO !" i cut him off .

"why ?"

"JeongIl" i looked at my 15-years-older cousin . " he said i win the contest but i can't be the winner because he don't want people thinks that he take me as the winner not choosing the real winner" i said in annoyed tone .

"i did that because it's for your own good"

"No you didn't . You're jealous"

"w-what ? why should i be jealous . i do that because i don't want your anti increase . Remember what happen last week?  Your anti has increase to 7 million in a week"

"duhh . but my fan is 37 million"Ailee mumbled in her breath .

"It is because people jealous with your relationship with Donghae as you tell people you're one of the Dino and some of your picture release by that new stylist . and now you wanna act with Donghae ? And that won't happen"

"I don't care . It isn't my fault . but that stylist ."

"Hey guys , what happen ?" Amber ask as she and other f(x) member who actually have practice with suju bumped into us .

"JeongIl don't allow me be the lead actress eventhought i win that contest fairly"

"GHH . She doesn't want to listen to my advice . Amber , help me . She only listen to you" JeongIl frustrated .

"She doesn't listen to me either when she in her fangirls mode . Donghae , you're the one involve , so , what your decision ?"

 

 

******

 

Donghae's POV

 

 

I look at JeongIl , he's shaking his head while Ailee give her puppy look .

 

"GOSHH  ... You can't decide on this ? Just let Ailee act with Donghae " Key said as he came out from the door behind me .

"YAYYY !!" Ailee shout as she got Key for back-up .

"BUTTT ... before that you can reveal how she win . Fair and cleanly . Grr .. at last . i'mtired eavesdropping behind the door and can't decide for her"

"Thanks my Dino !" Ailee hug Key .

"Make sure you buy me a gift with that contest prize"

"i'll buy you the wallet that you always want okay ?  Byebye" Ailee leave while humming Panda and Hedgehog's theme song .

 

"GHH . that kid always get what she want" Amber said as she walked beside Donghae .

"We can't blame her . Everyone love her . And you're the one who start spoiling her and bring her here" I said as I walked beside Amber .

"Yeah . I know and I can't even handle her now"

"hyeong , are you trying to steal my Amber ?" Henry said as he put his hand around her shoulder .

"People staring" amber said as she walked away . Leaving us .

 

 

***********

 

Ailee's POV

 

"THE MOVIE HAS STARTT !!!!" Seongmin shouted and everyone gather in the living room .

"i couldn't believe that nearly all the SM artist gather in our house just because the mini movie" Heechul said .

"Me too . Looks , there's f(X) , DBSK , Shinee and even all Super Junior's member is here . Eventhough this will become more fun if SNSD is here too , but i'm glad they have other schedule or there's no place to sit" Eunhyuk said as he wear sit beside Heechul .

"Well , we have to gather because it is our Dino's maknae's first drama " amber said as she ruffling my hair .

"But ... why Jaejoong and other DBSK member is here ?" i asked as i tidy up my hair .

"What ? you wanna left the seonbae out ? We're your family too" jaejoong answered as he ruffled my hair after i tidy it up .

"Ofcourse you are my family too . i'm glad you're here"

 

 

The program started on how i won the contest and at the same time revealing the fact that  i'm Donghae's fan . After few moments of interview , the short drama started . it is about a boy , Donghae a street astist and a street dance , Ailee . They always meet as Ailee always dance in the park that Donghae draw but they never talked to each other . Every night , Ailee love to dance freely while wearing mp3 .

 

One day , when she was dancing in the rain , she accidently kicked Donghae's drawing of her . And that is when all started . Donghae never know a thing about her but he always see her dancing in the park alone . not care what people said and just dance . One day , he caught Ailee wearing a costum of cartoon character when she was resting under a bridge . He started to know about her and in love with her . They being a couple and always spend time together in the park .

 

One cold and breezy night , they sit at a beach . Ailee sit infront of Donghae while he hug her .

 

 

 

[A/N : ofcourse the scene won't be good if i keep writing it like that . so , i change the style ]

 

Drama's POV

 

"Ailee.." Donghae called her and Ailee just "mmhmm" as answer for Donghae's call .

"Ever since we met , i feel something in my heart . i really love you . i wanna be with you forever . so , will you be my wife for the rest of your life ?" Donghae said  as he showed a ring in his palm .

"I love you too but .. i'll give the answer .. when we walked home " Ailee said as she wear the ring and rest her head on Donghae's shoulder while facing the sea . Donghae don't say anything but grab Ailee's hand and interlock their finger .

 

"Ailee , let's go home . Your body become colder that earlier . We don't want you to get a fever" Ailee not answering . Donghae turn Ailee's body and saw a blood from Ailee's nose . Donghae removed the blanket that covering Ailee's body and at the same time he saw an envelope . He take that envelope and keep it in his pocket . He checked Ailee's hand . there's no beat .

 

"Ailee ! Ailee ! Wake up !" Donghae shout as he shooked Ailee's cold body . At that time , he take out the envelope to know what is happenning . in that envelope there's a letter .

 

 

 

 

To : Donghae

 

 

I don't know when this letter will arrived to you but as you received it , that's mean i've leave you . whether i leave Korea or i've leave the world .  i'm sorry . hae , i've suffered colon cancer and brain cancer . And at the time we met , it has reach the 4th stage . i thought i'm gonna leave this world alone and all i want is leave this world while dancing because before i knew i'm gonna die , i never dance . all this while i keep searching for money . trying to pay the loan .

 

I thought i was ready to leave this world but i never know that i'll love you and at the time i knew i love you , i'm scared that i'll leave you . i don't want be apart from you . You've give me the best memories . I'm sorry for leaving like this . I never want to leave you .  Ever since you come in my life , you show me your world . the world that full with smile and laughter . i never knew the world is this happy . i really hope i get to spend the last day with you . Hae , be strong , i never i want to see you cry . Laugh like we used to laugh , smile like you always to smile , be cool and strong like you always do .

 

Forever loving ,

Ailee

 

 

 

 

Donghae keep crying and hug Ailee in that breeze and cold night .