More than Words

An Idol's Heart

"KIM KIM KIIIIIIMMMM!!!! HERE!!!!", Tara and Alex kept on waving at her and smiling ear to ear. She knew it. The two are planning it. The VP of their club called her and said she has an emergency to do. But seeing her friends smiling crazily, she felt on the trap. Damn, these girls. She cursed inside.

 

"Ya--"

"You can get mad at us later. But we have to hurry up. They are done in their rehearsals.", Alex said while passing the towel and water.

 

They went in together and waited for them to get off the stage. Her heart is beating faster and she wanted to cry. She's not ready to see him yet. As a fan and a woman meeting a man. The rehearsal ended and the members slowly went off the stage. But, no sign for L. When Sunggyu noticed him, he stopped in front of her.

 

"You're Kim, right", he asked and that makes the other members looked at him.

"Y--e."

"You go get him. He's still getting dramatic.", Sungyeol said while laughing.

Her friends pushed her up in the stage while the others are giving them a curious look. The other members too are just laughing.

 

She went up and saw him sitting in the middle of the stage. Her heart is beating faster again. She's hallucinating again. Seeing him there like a prince and like a model posing for a magazine. Kyaaaaaa~~~ She can't stop spazzing inside. After all, she's a fan.

 

She went behind him. She coughed a little bit to let him feel her presence. She passed the water and he didn't look. She passed the towel and he stood up without looking at her. That's it?!  She exclaimed disappointedly. Psh.

 

When she was about to follow him, she didn't know he looked back. And there was the person she is looking for, looking at him with a surprised expression.

 

"A-annyeong!", she stutterly said. She felt like she wanna disappear at that moment.

 

"O-oh-h, Noona. You're here." He replied and turned his back on her. And he went down. She is left dumbfounded. It seems like everything is done between them. She followed him with a heavy heart and trying to stop her tears from falling.

 

He hurriedly went off the stage and went to the dressing room. He was caught off guard when she saw him. That is why without saying anything, he left her there. BABO!!

 

"What the?! When did she arrive?", he asked his manager.

"Why? You don't want her to come?", his manager was surprised when L asked.

"Of course not." he smiled and continued to cuddle his manager out of excitement.

"Ya! How dare you left her up there." , Dongwoo said and hit his head softly.

"I don't know. I was surprised."

"Aigoo! Again! Why do you keep hurting her"

"I'm not. It's just that--"

"Tsk3."

 

"Kim, are you alright?" Tara asked and  felt worried. Maybe because they felt guilty after they saw her being ignores by L.

"Ya! Why do you keep adding salt in my already wounded heart?", she jokingly said but it makes her friends look more guilty.

"Ya-a! I'm just kidding!", she smiled.

"But he was looking for you. We're sure of that."

"Huh? I don't think so. Let's go and finish our work here. I wanna leave already." They joined the others and they looked at them as if she was a criminal.

"I think we have to make another meeting again." , The president said. And they just smiled.

 

They waited for them outside the dressing room to wait for instructions from the organizer. Soon after, the staffs and members went out one by one. She stood up on the farthest so that they won't notice her. Like she expected, no one noticed her and no one is looking for her.

 

"Are you alright?" Tara said.

"Of course." she said while she put a smile on her face.

 

The vans left and they got back to work. Packing the food and gifts given by the fans. Good thing they got busy. Time passed and it's already 4am.

"Everyone, thank you for your hard work. Let's meet later and enjoy the concert and assisting the boys! Aja!", the president said.

They left the room and decided to open her internet in her phone. Her phone rang. It's a message from L.

 

Noona, I'm waiting for you in the dressing room. 

 

Her heart skipped when she read the message. Tara and Alex also read the message and they began to spazz. 

"You should go now."

"But what if he's not there anymore?"

"There's only one way to find out. Go back. We'll wait for you here. Call us."

 

And so she did. She felt so nervous. It seems like she will have a mental breakdown. She reached the dressing room door. She took a deep breath and knocked at the door. She knocked three times but no one is answering. She decided to turn the knob and it opened. Slowly, she went inside and saw L lying in the sofa. She felt sorry for not knowing he's there.

She went near him slowly and sat beside him.

"Myungsoo ah.", she softly woke her up. But he didn't answer.

"Kim Myungsoo.", she shook him slowly but still no respond. She sighed and was about to stand when L hold his hand. 

"You're leaving again.", he said with a hoarse voice. 

"When did you get here?"

"I never left. You're the one who keep on leaving me.", he said while still holding her hand and his eyes closed.

Her heart feels like melting when he said that. 

"Let's go back. I'll bring you to your hotel now.", she said coldly so that he can't notice how she is feeling.

He opened his eyes and sat beside her. He is still holding her hand and looked at her eyes. She can't look straight at him. They stayed like that for a few minutes looking at each other. 

"Noona, aren't you going to ask me anything?", he said

It took her a long time to speak. There's so many things she wanted to ask but don't know how. It's now or never. She said.

"Like what? Do you miss me? Coz I've missed you so much that I think I would regret it if I don't say it right now.", she jokingly told him straight. 

No respond from him. He just keep on looking at her straight. She was already so anxious. L was about to say something when her phone rang. It's Alex. AH! I forgot!

"Hey! What took you so long?! Are you coming home with us?", Alex said with her irritated voice.

"I forgot. Wa---", she answered when suddenly L took her phone from her.

"I guess she's not coming home tonight.", he said while looking at her intently and turned off the phone.

"What do you mean by that?", she said feeling confused.

"Should I answer your question?"

"Huh?"

L pushed her near him. His lips touches hers. His hand holding her back. He kissed her passionately. And so, she slowly closed her eyes.