ONE HELLO

An Idol's Heart

*beep* "Korean Air flight had arrive"

Her heart is pounding. It seems like someone had been playing the drums inside her heart. She is getting excited and nervous. Finally, she will be seeing her number one bias. She've been looking forward to see them in the flesh. That is why she even went to Hong Kong just to see them. This is her FIRST and maybe the LAST TIME. Like her, other fans were waiting anxiously. She keep on twisting the handle of the paper bag she is holding. It's a gift for her bias, L. It's a shirt and a letter. She just wish she can give it to him.

Suddenly, fans started running towards the group. She was left there staring blankly. It seems like a dream. Seeing them walking towards her, it seems like a slow motion you can see on those dramas. Then, she suddenly came back on her senses and started looking for that person. But, she cant see him because of the other fans. She was about to take a step backward when she hit someone. Warm hands were holding her shoulders trying to keep her from tripping. She looked at the person and said, "Im sor--"

"Are you alright?", he said.

She was staring at that person wearing a black sun glasses and black hoodie jacket. After a few seconds, she answered him , "N-ne"... The beat of her heart is getting faster. He left and continued walking. He was about to leave when she called him and pass the gift. He smiled and said, "Thank you". That smile, it's like melting her inside. Even though she cant see clearly his eyes, she know, his eyes looked at her directly. Then he left. Leaving her standing there alone. It took a few seconds before everything sinks. Then she happily turn around to get her bags.

L took a quick glance to the fan whom he bumped. "Cute", he said and smiling sweetly. "What?", Sungjong asked and L just shook his head. They continued walking until they rode the van. He still cant stop thinking on that girl. He cant stop smiling when she remembers her surprised face.

Before the concert starts, L keep on wondering where did the gift went the fangirl gave her. He directly looked for it last night after their practice but it's gone. His manager entered the room when he saw the black shirt the manager wearing.

"Hyung, your shirt is cool.", L said.

"Really? Actually it was a fan gift for you. I took it from one of those bags you have. Do you wanna take it back?" The manager said.

L was taken a back. Maybe, it was from the fan girl.

"What is more interesting is, that fan left a business card.", the manager continued.

"Where is it?" He said. He took the paper and looked at it. It's not really a bus. Card but just information of the owner such as twitter, instagram, and kakaotalk.

She keep on wondering where the paper went. It is a piece of paper she wrote to give to her new friend she met back at the airport. She didnt get the chance to give it to her coz infinite arrived. *ring ring*. Her phone rang. It's an unknown call from an unknown kakaotalk user. It keeps on calling since yesterday but it's not talking back when she took the call. That is why she didnt bother answering it again since the caller might not talk again. She's already on the airport waiting for her night flight back to her country. She was done watching the Infinite concert and did some sight seeing.

She noticed that someone sat on the chair across her. It seems like they are Koreans from the way they speak. She didnt bother looking at them and just put her headset on to take a nap for a few minutes. But, she received a message from a kakaotalk unknown user. It reads:

"Hi~^^". That person again.

And she replied back. "HI. Do I know you? You keep on calling me."

"Sorry. Coz I just want to keep on hearing your voice. What's your name?"

"Kim. And you?"

"Myung Soo."

"Oh! You have the same name with my kpop idol! ^^ Maybe, you are really KIM MYUNG SOO." She jokingkly said.

"Do you want me to be him?"

"I'm just joking. Looking at your initials, LMY. You must be, Mr. Lee."

"If that's what you want~^^"

The conversation went on and they are slowly getting to know ask personal questions

"Noona, What do you like about L?"

"I dont know. Do I need to have reasons to like someone?"

"Then, is it okay to like you too?"

"Huh? Why? You didnt even see me yet.", flustered

"Do I need to see you just to like you? And like what you said, do I need reasons to like you?", he replied.

Reading the message makes her smile. She didnt even notice that it's time for her to leave. She got up then texted him that she will be leaving now.

"Noona, can you go back on your seat for a while" He replied.

She was surprised when the text came. How did he know where she was? Is he around? Confused, she went back and saw a rose, bracelet and a note.

"Noona, you forgot to bring me with you. -LMY."

Still confused from wondering who is really the person he is talking to and what the note means. She is walking going to the boarding gate, still thinking blankly, when she felt someone is walking beside her. She didnt mind and reached the boarding gate when that person also stopped in front of her. She only seen his chest since she's short. He lowered his head to make her see his face clearly. That person is wearing a hoodie jacket and has two beautiful eyes looking at her intently. Beautiful kissable lips smiling at her.

"NOONA, ANYEONG." Then winked at her.