When Fate Intervenes

An Idol's Heart

 

"KIIIIIMMM!!!!! GET OUT FROM YOUR ROOM!!! CAN YOU HURRY UP??!!! WE'LL BE LATE!!!", Tara said.

It'a already 10am and she has no intention to get up. But, she has to coz Tara is already hysterical outside. She got up and looked at herself in the morning. Her face is swollen and her eyes are red. It's been a month that her face looks like that. From excessive eating and crying. And when she always see her face like that, she started tearing up. She went to take a shower and continued to cry. Her tears continued to fall as well as her memories continued to pop up. That heartbreaking moment. When she thought it is possible to love him for real. When she thought that place will give her the greatest experience...

One month earlier...

Everyone was so noisy. But she felt like she can't hear anything. She felt someone pinched her hand. She looked and met L's worried face. It seems like he want to say something but he didn't get to tell her coz the staff already pulled her away to give way to the next fans in line. She walked so blankly going down the stage. She went back to where she is sitting and just looked down to avoid L's gaze. She felt so empty. She was hurt. Even though she's not sure if it's true, it feels like her whole world was breaking into pieces. 

"Are you okay? You don't look so good." , Tara asked. She didn't notice her came back. She just nodded at her and smiled bitterly.

"L told me to give this to you.", she passed the small paper while looking at her suspiciously. I accepted it and I thought she would ask me more but she didn't. And she is thankful for that. She opened the piece of paper...

Nuna, can I talk to you later? Meet me at Hangang River Park at 10pm. I will ALWAYS wait for you.

Just like that. He didn't even tell her that he will explain everything. She looked at him angrily. Then she was shocked what she saw in the stage. He was holding a paper while looking at her direction. SORRY. T.T  Tara keeps on pinching her at the side. The fansigning ends and they went to a restaurant for dinner. After ordering, she was put on the hot seat. They keep on asking and she answered honestly. She trusted her coz they are her bestfriends. Good thing L is not their bias. She told them how it started while her tears starting to come out from her eyes. 

In the next morning, her head hurts so much. She purposely got drunk because she didn't wanna meet L last night. Her friends helped her to get drunk. Being able to go back to the hostel is a miracle. She opened her laptop and searched the internet. It's still there. L's news. She started crying hard that her friends woke up. They didn't left the hostel because she is not in the mood to tour Korea. The next day, they didn't came near the broadcasting stations because she will start on wailing. They spent the next few days without mentioning L or anything about KPOP. They went back to their country and when she opened her Katalk, messages from L keep on popping out.

"Noona, I'm already here. Where are you?

"Are you still coming? I'll wait for you, Noona."

"Noona, are you still in Korea? Can I meet you?"

"(Picture Inserted). Noona, I'm here again. Can I meet you?"

"(Picture Inserted). Noona, we promised to come here together, right? I'll be waiting."

"Noona. Noona. Noona."

"T.T"

Her tears fell on the last message. Her heart felt like crushing. She wanted to reply but she stopped her self. And so the following days, she just keep on staring at the messages. L didn't send any single message after. That's what hurts more. But then, she just accepted it...

 

"What took you so long? We'll be LATE!!!!", Tara angrily nag at her.

"I told you I don't wanna come and join you.", she lazily answered back. Tara keep on pushing her to go on the final meeting in the fanclub before Infinite comes. Yes, they will be having their concert in their country. She told Tara that she can't participate on the fanclub's preparation for Infinite's concert but as L's fanclub president, she can't do anything. She told her that she will pass the responsibilities to the VP when Infinite arrives. And Tara agrees. 

 

"Gals! Gals! Gals!" , the President of Infinite fanclub squeals like a pig.

"I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE! OMG!!! The producer said, every member's president have the chance to be volunteers!!! It just mean that we could go backstage!!!", Gail said.

The girls are so happy. While Kim, Tara and Alex were just looking at each other. 

"They said that Infinite personally invited us to help them during their stay here. PLUS! After their concert, they will be taking a rest day here before going back to Korea. And we will be accompanying them! Kyaaaaa~~!!! So who's with me?", Gail continued. Everyone raised their hands except her.

"Kim, aren't you coming?", she aaked.

"I can't. My VP is taking over my position. I have something important to do.", she lied. Actually she is just avoiding him. Don't wanna see him again. Not now. It just feel so wrong. 

They continued the meeting. Even though she felt jealous, but she didn't want to get hurt again.

 

Beep. *Good morning, everyone. Welcome. Hope You will enjoy your stay."

 

His heart is pounding fast. As the plane landed, his heartbeat keep on beating faster. There's one reason why he felt that way. Finally, he will see her again. He missed her a lot. He is confident he will see her again. He knows. He do.

"Ya! Are you crazy? Don't you think the producer will be wondering why we chose them?", his Manager asked. He told the manager to invite each fanclub president during and after concert. The reason is, she know Kim is the president of her fanclub.

"Hyung, just let him be. Do you wanna see him in that horrifying state again? Just give him the chance.", Sunggyu said.

He's right. For the past month, he felt like a living zombie. After the news broke, the management told him not to say anything. So he did, but not to that one person. He want to tell her but he didn't get the chance to. He didn't gave her. He waited but she didn't come. He also stop texting and calling her to give her space. Even though it was hard, but he waited. And so he ask his manager to meet her that way coz he has no other way to be able to meet her. Just this only situation. Being the idol and a fan.

"Ya! can you act normal?! It's so obvious that you're so excited.", Sungyeol said. He cuddle him coz of excitement. He can't wait. He know, Noona is still angry at her. But he will think of it later after he saw her. 

To his dismay, he didn't saw her. Not even her shadow. He asked the person in front of her if she's the new president. The interpreter told him that she is just the VP. The president was busy so she is not president. That makes him sadder and hurt. He knew. She didn't wanna see him again. He just nodded and went to the waiting room. He covered his face with a towel and silently waited for the rehearsal.

"Again! He's crying again. Tsk3!", Dongwoo said. 

Tara and Alex heard Dongwoo. They are just outside the waiting room. They felt sad for L. Coz they know the reason why.

"What are we going to do?" Tara said.

"I know Kim is our friend. But L. It's L. Should we break our friendship with her?", Alex said.

"Should we?", Tara replied and laughed....

 

Infinite's rehearsal ended after 4 hours. L has no energy now. He is not in the mood. After the last song, he sat for a while. Staring blankly. Then, someone handed him a towel.

"Thank you.", he accepted the towel without looking.

"Water?", she said.

"Thank you." , he said and stood up. He saw s down stage as if peeking on the stage. They are smiling and has those teasing eyes. He's wondering so he looked back.

There he saw a petite girl standing with her hands on her pocket. Looking down. That familiar figure. Then that girl look up and their eyes met. That eyes. That familiar eyes that makes his heart flutter. That cute face that is hard to forget. That lips that he wanted to kiss. That girl. That girl he is waiting for...

"A--annyeong!", Noona said.