MY MR. LMY

An Idol's Heart

*ring* She woke up because her phone is ringing...

"Good Morning, Noona". he said. The voice is so sweet and husky. It seems like he just woke up.

"Mornin'. Busy day ahead?", she answered back smilingly. She's still not used to it. Her heart is still beating fast everytime he heard his voice. It's been a month but she's still not over it. It seems like she is feeling the same feeling he first met him. My own LMY...

 

"NOONA, ANNYEONG", he said.

She was dumbfounded, starstrucked, speechless and she feel like having a heart attack from that moment. Oh my gosh! What on earth is he doing in front of me. L! IT'S REALLY HIM!!!

Since she was not talking,  he put his hand in front of her and wave it up and down. "Noona, are you alright?", his voice sound worried.

"Y--yes. D-do you remember me?", finally she spoke those words. She feel so breathless since his face is still so near from her.

"Eung", he said smilingly.

OH MY GGGOOSSH!! KILL MEE!!!!, she thought. This guy is too much. She wanna scream so loud but she can't because since he is in front of her.

"Noona, you should get going now. You might miss your flight."

"Ah, right!" she remembered. She looked at the boarding gate and she didn't realize that all the passengers already went in. 

When she look back again, he saw him standing there. He is waving at her with one hand and that killer smile on his face. She has too many questions but she can't speak. How did he know her and it seems like they are so close. She doesn't want to leave. She don't wanna take another step from that position. 

"Noona, come here", he said. And she hurriedly walk towards him.

"Are you real? You know who I am? I can't remember I saw you personally. I just saw yo--"

There he goes again. Lowering his head and looking at her intently. He is just few inches away from her face.

"D-do you have a bad eye sight? W-why do you keep on looking at me this near?". Damn. What kind of question is that?! What are you thinking?

L laughed so loudly holding his stomach. 

"Noona, that's a good one. I just wanna say goodbye, that's all."

"Already?"

"Then, should I not? Are you going to stay here? You are the only passenger left." Still laughing in between his words.

"Ah! Right! Goodb-"

He pat her head like a child. She feel like bolts of electricity is inside her whole body. 

"Noona, this is not a goodbye. This is still the start. Have a safe flight." 

When she reached her seat, she still keep on thinking what is it all about. Sudden appearance of L. Those sweet words. The way he look at me. 

"What's with this day? First, that person whom I chatted with, MR. LMY. Then now L. LMY-L-LMY-L-LM--", she gasped.

"L MYUNG SOO? Maybe they are the same person?", her big eyes seems like it would popped out sooner. She can't wait to arrive. She will call that number first thing and confirm it.

And he didn't let her down. When she open her phone, she receive a phone call from MR. LEE. And it really is L! 

 

And it's been a month now since that first encounter. L keep on calling her when he have time. L even had a secret facebook account and kakao just for them to connect to each other. He didn't miss on making her day beautiful. They are getting closer as each day passes. And L didn't miss a day where he makes her heart flutter. Shet didn't like what she is feeling for him. It seems like it's not just an attraction for an idol but she is liking him as a man. With those sweet words he keep on telling her, she can't help but fall for him. But still, she knows, she shouldn't go beyond the boundaries. Maybe L was usually a sweet talker. Maybe. Just MAYBE...

 

"Eung. We will have an early recording for a music program. But, I'm still sleepy, Noona.", he said.

"Then you should sleep when you get to the salon. I know you are too busy promoting your new song."

"I just wish noona is here. I wanna sleep on your shoulders."

She just chuckle. 

"Oh? Why are you laughing?", he said out of curiosity when he heard her laughing.

"Nothing. Just rest when you can. And take care.", she said smiling sneakily.

"Hmm~~... Noona, I miss you"

"I miss you, too." She hung up smilingly. L didn't know she will be coming to Korea next week. She is going to surprise him. She will be there for a vacation with her friends.

 

She arrive in Korea with her friends and they plan to go on a fansigning event for Infinite's new album. Her friends didn't know about the fact that he knew L personally. She is scared that it will go out in the open and his fans might know. They arrive at the venue and they are waiting for the members to enter the venue. Their seats are in the middle third row. When the fans started screaming, her heart is also beating faster. Just seeing L again makes her feel like screaming so hard. Then there he is, standing between the members. Sunggyu and other members starts in introducing their selves. But, her eyes are only fixed at him.  It seems like it's just the two of them. The members is on their way to take a seat when Sunggyu whisper something to L. Then L looked at where she is, looking so surprised then smiled. Sungyeol and Sungjong who is sitting beside him also looked at where he is sitting, waving at her. L covered his head with his palm as if he is like a shy boy then waved at her too.

 

"You like it?", Sungyeol asked.

"Eung", L answered back but his sight is fixed on that girl sitting between those fans. He didn't expect it that Kim would be there today. He's been smiling brightly and sometimes biting his lips just to stop him from smiling after Sunggyu pointed her. She got prettier the last time he saw her. He want to run from where she is and hug her tightly. Noona, my Noona.

"Noona, noona, ye~. Noona, Noona, Noona, ye~", Woohyun singing while holding the microphone. The other members laugh because they all know what Woohyun means. The fans also join them from laughing not knowing what it really meant.

 

The fans already started lining up and so as she and her friends. She's more nervous than ever because of the other Infinite members. It seems like they know who she was. She never met them or talked to them but she think they knew her base on how they acted and . L was seated on the end part so she feel more relieved. It was her turn to get a sign from Sunggyu.

"Annyeong!", Sunggyu said and smiled at her.

"N-ne. H-hi", She felt so nervous since it's her first time seeing them. He signed the album and write some notes then gave it back to her.

"Please take care of him." Sunggyu said. The fan who is beside her look at her after what Sunggyu said. Every member she past by looked at her brightly and said their HI and Hellos. They keep on looking at her as if they are teasing her. Then after Sungyeol is L. She gave him the album and they both said "Annyeong" together. Sungjong and Sungyeol who heard it laughed and keep on giggling. Opposite to the the members, her friends were looking at her with a questioning look.

"When did you get here?" he said while signing the album.

"This morning." She said carefully and looked at her friend who is next to her. Her two friends are looking at her as if they wanna ask her why L is asking about it. But she turned her head onto L. L saw the note she gave containing the number she is using during her stay in Korea. After he signed it, he looked at her intently.

"Noona, HIGH FIVE"

She was about to gave him a HIGH FIVE when one fan started speaking loudly.

" L OPPA!!! WHAT IS THIS? ARE YOU DATING KIM DO YEON?" The fan said raising her celphone. The other fans started looking at their own phones and everyone become noisy.

She also looked at L and she saw him looking worried. 

"NOONA", he said as if he wants to explain everything.