The Angel Returns.

Angel Of Music

 

Ha Ni’s POV: 
 
Omona! I sat up abruptly blinking softly adjusting my eyes to the darkness.  My heart pacing frantically with the thought of the events occurring within the next couple of hours. He’ll be coming back! Him! My inspiration to want something more than everyday life! The inspiration to live my dreams! In only four hours he’d be here helping me reaching and achieving my dreams. 
 
I rolled over, in attempt to sleep easier. Even though, I know I won’t be able to sleep a wink. I’m too excited and I’m still determined that I’ll wake up at any moment and that this will all be some horrible and taunting dream. 
 
My eyelids felt heavier as I again collapsed into sleep. 
 
--------------------------
 
A few hours later….
 
“Ha Ni Unnie….He’s here!” My eyes widened as I stood shakily. Before walking slowly down the stairs to meet my fate and there just like magic there he was with my Omma being greeted. 
 
“Annyeong Haseyo!” He smiled to her, bowing shyly. 
 
He slowly turned to me, “Annyeong Ha Ni”, he spoke softly. 
 
“Annyeong Young Saeng”, I smiled nervously. 
 
“S-Should we get started?” I nodded as I slowly lead him upstairs to my room. Omo! My room with posters of SS501 and Young Saeng himself. I reluctantly opened the door, allowing him to go in first. 
 
He looked around the room slowly, “Omo! Kamsahamnida for supporting us!” 
 
“N-No problem”
 
“So, what’s the one thing that makes you want to sing the most?” He asked as I offered him the seat of my desk chair as I sat on my bed. 
 
“I-I guess it’s my dream and my idols that inspire me to be better and to try harder”, He smiled. 
 
“T-That’s a good reason….Okay, so let’s start on the basics-”, he began talking about how breathing affects your performance and how your breathing can make it easier to sing if you do it slightly differently. Although it was all great information my eyes, mind and heart were too focused on him.
 
His eyes locked with mine for a moment as he stopped speaking. “Do you want to try singing with the breathing techniques?” He asked shyly. 
 
“M-Me?” He nodded, with a small smiled. “Chincha?” He nodded again.  “I’m not very good, I don’t want to deafen you”, I giggled softly which made him cover his mouth and laugh with me too. 
 
“Sing for me...... I-I want to hear….You won’t deafen me......” He spoke softly and nervously again. He’s just as shy as I am. 
 
“O-Oo-kay-” I quickly scooted closer to my laptop opening the lid and going through my music library clicking on an instrumental as it started to load I began awaiting my cue. The melodies intro began to play and I closed my eyes taking a huge breath, I open them again hoping for the best as his eyes watched me while I began to sing.