Sing from your heart.

Angel Of Music

 

He didn’t move, nor did he speak. He just sat there. A blank expression laid over his flawless features. I hid my most likely red and definitely heated face into my hands hiding in embarrassment from my horrible singing. I was nothing compared to him on a singing level, he was an angel of music and song and I was a pure amateur. 
 
"W-was it that bad?" I broke the silence, mumbling into my hands. I still refused to look up at him. I know that if I looked into his beautiful, brown eyes, I’d be lost forever.  That and my face would once again blush making me look even more foolish. 
 
"Ani-Aniyo." He paused, a gentle and warm sensation surrounding my hands and pulled them away from my face. 
 
"Mm. Mianhae…. I-I'm not very good-" I began.
 
"You're right.…“, he said, his face becoming awfully serious. “….You're amazing!" He exclaimed. 
 
"Ah....Chincha?" My eyes widened with disbelief, Heo Young Saeng…. THE HEO YOUNG SAENG thinks I’m Amazing?! Ah, this made my life complete. I was so happy, every fibre of my being was full of happiness and content. “Kasahamnida.” 
 
He nodded, "Ne. Are you sure you need lessons?" He continued, with a smile. I nodded my head quickly letting him know that he was needed. He chuckled. “Araso”, I shyly smiled at him, looking down at our hands that were still connected.  
 
“Ah…” I trailed off, still mesmerised by our hands sudden closeness. 
 
“Oh, Mianhae….”, it was a quiet and awkward silence. “So, the lesson?” I nodded. “Okay, when a person sings especially in show business they really need the emotion behind their song. If you’re hurt or if you’re in love portray it through lyrics. It's like singing from your heart or your soul”, I nodded. “How do you feel now?“ He asked kindly. “Is there someone you hate or someone that you love?“ 
 
“Ah-Uh-Uh-Umm….Happy and hopeful….“, I paused. “And I don’t hate anyone….” 
 
“What about love? A boyfriend? A close friend? A crush?” He asked quietly, partially avoiding my eyes as a blush rose on his cheeks. I shook my head. 
 
“I’m waiting for the right guy”, I mumbled shyly. “The kind of guy that I can imagine being around and doing all the boyfriend and girlfriend, coupley things with.“ He nodded, smiling thoughtfully. 
 
“So, shall we pick a song?” 
 
“O-Okay”, I agreed. Young Saeng quickly sat next to me as we both studied by laptop close by looking for songs through my music play list. 
 
“We need a song that’ll express everything you’ve told me and once we find that song your talent will be so amazing that I’m sure every entertainment company will be dying to have you.” 
 
I blushed again, “Kasahamnida.”
 
“Hmm. How about this?” 
 
That song, it was a duet. A coupley duet. Was it appropriate? “Ah, b-but….it’s a d-duet-” 
 
He shyly looked down, “It’s okay, I’ll sing with you for now and we can work together. Okay?” I nodded. 
 
Okay, this was unreal. It’s a dream right?! What’s with the taunting dreams lately?! It was…. WOW! 
 
Young Saeng reached over, finger hovering over the mouse pad. “Ready?” 
 
“Ye-Yes”, with one small click music flooded the room. The peaceful intro of  “If  you want a lover” began to play as we both prepared to sing.