Baby Boo.

Angel Of Music

 

 
Ha Ni’s POV:
 
I sang quietly avoiding his gaze as I sang the sweet lyrics about what to do if I had a boyfriend, while curious thoughts about his face and how he was reacting took over. 
 
‘Why does my heart beat thump thump simply at the thought’, I sang gently, continuing the song letting my curiosity get the best of me looking up slightly through my bangs. 'I’m going to do each of things daily daily daily with you. My day is enjoyable because I have you, now that the two of us are together.
My precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~'
 
 
Young Saeng smiled, 'There are so many things I’ve also wanted to do once I had a girlfriend, I’ve always been envious’, his voice was so perfect. Beyond perfect. He sung the lyrics of the dates he’d take his girlfriend on the movies, the amusement park and I imagined being the girl that was lucky enough to go on a date with him. ‘My day is enjoyable because I have you, now that the two of us are together. My precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~, I nearly squealed. He was looking right at me while he sung and the passion in his eyes almost blew me away. 
 
 
 
We both sang in harmony and I still kept a hidden gaze behind my hair, it was a safety barrier I guess. I was nervous singing. ‘Thank you so much for coming to me, you being by my side. You are my only love, my baby baby baby baby boo.’ 
 
‘My one and only love, my baby baby baby baby boo.’ I finished, looking down with most likely red cheeks. 
 
“That was great!” He exclaimed. 
 
“Really?” I asked nervously. 
 
“Mmhm. Only one thing.” He said, “Look at me when you sing okay, the emotion will come out more whenever you sing a duet when you look at your partner….Well, you don’t have to look at me… I mean.. If it’s awkward or anything…Uh-”
 
“Oh, okay. I’ll make sure to look next time”, I smiled, tilting my head up, so that my hair was out of my face, I was about to smooth it back down again when a warm hand surrounded my wrist. 
 
“Don’t, it’s good to see your face. It’s pretty like this. Not that it’s not when it’s like how you had it before….” He blushed. 
 
"Kamsahamnida, Young Saeng-ssi", I bowed slightly, this time I was the one to blush. 
 
 
"Aigoo, so formal", he chuckled. "Well, should we try it once more?" He asked simply, I just nodded my head. He clicked the play button as the intro began playing. "Remember look at me if you feel comfortable,okay?" 
 
I nodded again, looking up getting lost in his gorgeous brown eyes as I sang the lovey-dovey duet. The song wasn't something I'd listen to alone, but now that Young Saeng was with me, I felt like it was perfect. 
 
The song had finished again, "Much better", he smiled. "I could feel the emotion coming through more this time. Well done!" 
 
"Kamsahamnida for everything, It's really helpful Young Saeng-ssi", I smiled. 
 
"It's no problem. Oh.... It looks like our lesson is over for today....But, I'll see you the same time tomorrow, ne?" 
 
"Ne!" I smiled again, but it quickly faded. 
 
"Urr- unless you wanted to come to lunch with me....", he muttered.
 
"Chincha? Can I?" 
 
"Ne, sure", he smiled, chuckling slightly. "So, will you come?" He asked shyly. 
 
"Ne, let's go!"