I-I WHAT?!?!

Angel Of Music

For the past week I've tried everything. I've tried putting extra work into my studies. Hanging out with friends. Helping out more at home. But I was always called back to my laptop, iPod, or any form of technology that'd play his voice, show his name and of course remind me that I'd entered a certain competition where the results would be announced today, determining my fate. 

"HAAA NNNNIIII!" A voice rang in an annoyingly innocent and young tone. Hae Young. "UNNIIEEE!" The little 9 year old bundle of joy stumbled into my room. 

"What is it Hae Young?" I grumbled tiredly. Sitting up and getting out of bed.

"Get ready, we're gonna have special visitors in an hour", she said plopping down at my desk opening and turning on my laptop. 

"Are you leaving? Yah! What are you doing?!" 

"Yah! Just get ready!" She grumbled turning back to my laptop as Ifollpwed orders, showering, brushing my hair/teeth, getting myself dressed and applying simple make-up. "Unnie look at this!" She held the laptop up to my face. 

"Young Saengs competition page?"

"Look at the winner, Unnie!" 

"Congratulations to Park Ha Ni for winning my competition!" I read aloud. "OMO! I WON! I WON! I WON! AH! HE CONGRATULATED ME! AH! OMO!" 

"HA NI! Come downstairs we have guests!" 

"Ne! Coming!" I quickly ran downstairs glancing to where my Omma was greeting two males. The first a middle-aged man that followed my Omma slowly to the kitchen. The second a younger male, shorter hair, shades and a face I'd never thought I'd see this close. I quietly slid back to my room. "Omo! Young Saeng Oppa!" 

"Ha Ni! Come down quickly!" Omma called from downstairs once again. I huffed various heavy breaths causing my younger sister to harshly shove me out of the room. How could my own Dongsaeng betray me? I slowly made my way downstairs. "Ah! Ha Ni. There you are!" My Omma beamed. 

"Ne", I replied shyly looking to the floor. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Ha Ni. Nice to meet you", with that I slowly met his gaze. He smiled towards me. Am I dreaming? This moment has happened so many times before. I'm going to wake up any moment and some other girl will be the luckiest girl on the entire planet. And.... Wake up.... NOW! ..... NOW! ..... NOW! Oh, come on! Why taunt me with this dream for longer. 

"It's nice to meet you Ha Ni", a smooth hand reached out for mine. "I'm Heo Young Saeng", I smiled widely grabbing onto it gently. I can feel the warmth on my hand. I-Is this re-real? 

 The other man next to him also began smiling warmly, introducing himself as Saengie Oppas Manager. 

"Ha Ni, we have good news!" His manager said happily, with another smile.

"You won! Ha Ni!" Omma beamed again. 

"Congratulations!" Young Saeng added. 

"Young Saeng will be back tomorrow for your first lesson, okay?" I nodded. "How does 9am sound?"

"Tha-that's f-fine." 

"I'll see you tomorrow then", Saengie smiled before bowing with his manager, thanking my Mother and I and leaving.

 My angel of music has found me....

 

 

 

(Sorry, I know it's not very long or very good. But, it'll get better. I promise.)