Chapter 2

Park Chanyeol, I won't wait.

We arrived and saw there's a crowd of girls. "Chanyeol yah!! Do you know what happened?" I asked him and he shook his head, so we walked closer to the crowd, due to the reason that I'm only 5 foot 7 shorter than most of the girls in my school, I can't see a thing. "Chanyeol yah!! What can you see??" I asked Chanyeol since he's so much taller than me and able to see everything clearly. Ai... 8 years ago he was shorter than me so much , now he's like a giant."Oh, there's a new student." "What? Is it a guy?" I asked "Ne..." He answered "Is he handsome?" "oh..um...neh...." He answered speechlessly. "AIGO!!! I want to see!!!" I started to tip toe and I saw nothing but red hair. "Urgh!!!" I stoomp my feet "Yah... Tae Eun ah, let's go! We're gonna be late!" He pulled me away from the crowd and said.

"Chanyeol! We still have plenty of time!!" 

"No we don't!" 

"Yes we do!" 

"No we don't!!" 

eventhough I didn't want to leave since I couldn't see him, but I followed Chanyeol anyways. Chanyeol is acting weird these days, not that he was normal before, but he has been acting different lately. We walked to the classroom and he went and greet Baekhyun,Kyung Soo and Luhan. And I went and greet my two best friends Manhae and JIuk.They both giggled as I walked towards them "What?" "It's really hard to believe that you guys are JUST FRIENDS" Manhae chuckled and said "Yah.. didn't i tell you we're friends since 4?" I tried to explain but ofcourse they wouldn't listen. "Sure, that explains everything!" Ji Uk said sacastically."He's not my ideal type, my ideal type is a guy that is happy all the time." I said "Park Chanyeol." They both replied. "Ani! Ani! He has to be funny as well." I added "Park Chanyeol." They said, I rolled my eyes and continue "... He also has to be smart and sweet at the same time." "Park Chanyeol." They laughed and said "Urgh!! Fine! He has to be good looking but not a kingkas cause they could be really cocky, let's say I like someone that is simple."I concluded "Park Chanyeol." They said again "Yah!! Tae Eun! It's obviously PARK CHANYEOL, you are obviously describing him okay!!" Ji Uk shook me and said I was about to say something but then I went speechless. She's right... why am I describing Park Chanyeol to them... "Alright It's time for class!" The teacher annouced with a boy standing next to her. OMO! The boy with red hair it's him!! "We have a new student with us! Would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher smiled at him and said "Ne! Annyeong haseyo! I'm Oh Sehun, I just came back from London so my korean's losing, so if I said anything wrong in korean please tell me!" He bowed and said aigo.. he is so cutee i am melting. "Ne, nice to meet you Oh Sehun why don't you sit next to Park Chanyeol." The teacher pointed at the seat and said. Chanyeol moved his schoolbag away and smiled at him. I could tell that Chanyeol doesn't like him that much though.

*Second Block Biology* 

"Alright girls! Pick a piece of paper from this box, open it and this person will be your lab partner for this dissection." The teacher hand me the box and said I took a piece of paper and opened it. I stare at Park Chanyeol and back at the paper. Oh yes, I got this. "Oh Sehun!" I patted his shoulder and said "Ne!" He smiled back. omg that's so cute. STOP TAE EUN YOU'RE CREEPY. 

Chanyeol's POV 

She opened her paper and stared at me, but then she called out Oh Sehun's name and my heart sank.I thought it would be me, why did she even stare at me at first.I looked at them as they're disecting the heart. "Yah! Sehun! Get your dirty hands away from me!" "Noo!!!" "Oh Sehun!! I will kill you!!" "But the heart is so y!" I heard them fooling around with eachother and I sighed, l had so much fun with you last time, Kim Tae Eun... 

*Flashback* 

" Okay guys , get your lab coat and find your lab partner we are dissecting cow eyes today and you have to record it and post it to the school page cause it's a competition between the other class ok  ? " the teacher said  placing a box of cow eyes and all the dissection tools " EW GROSS ! " Tae Eun and I both yelled . I still remember how the reacher  crossed her arms and stare at us giving us a " really?" look . " Okay now , one of you would pick up all the things and the other would clean up the table ." she looked at me with those eyes that could melt your heart in anytime . " Alright I'll get it you clean the things up ." I said playfully rolling my eyes . " Yay !" I knew it, she can't bear with the smell and the texture of it . " Alright here's the y cow eye ." I said pretending to throw up " ahahhahaha , Wait Chanyeol. WHY DID U PICK THE ONE WITH LASHES ." she said throwing a nasty look, I don't know but I've found her really cute " cause it's ier like that ." I smiled and said " alright then . Do u know how to do it ?" she asked opening photobooth to record it since it's a project " um no ."I  said bitting my lips so we spents few minutes to watch the thing "Ah so that's how you do it." she nods and said "This is the wrong way of doing it don't try it!" then the woman in the video said "AH SHIBBAL! SHE COULD HAVE SAID IT FROM THE BEGINING OF THE VIDEO." I complained "THAT SHANG NYUN!" She added "PARK CHANYEOL, KIM TAE EUN, DETENTION TODAY AFTER SCHOOL, NO SWEARING AT SCHOOL." "Neh..." we both laughed and said . she started the video " Hi everyone this is a tutorial teaching you how to disect a cow eye , I'm Kim Tae Eun ......"she nudged me " OH ! I'm Chanyeol . Chanyeol Park, Park Chanyeol " I said trying not to laugh . " So Tae Eun , do you want to introduce about the cow eyes ?" I said trying really hard not to laugh and so did she" sure ! cows have four muscles on each of their eyes , to  allow them to move , and for us the human being we have 6 so that you could see the cows have to turn their heads sometimes when they are looking but we don't ." she said" expect for looking backwards !" I added " yea . " she smiled and said.... *end of flashback*

Sigh... I could remember every single thing that you have said..

Tae Eun's POV

I looked at Chanyeol while he is disecting the heart carefully with his partner, we had so much fun last time... *Flashback* we watched the whole video after recording it " I'm Kim Tae Eun! ........ * nudged* " " HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG . THAT WAS SO STUPID." Chanyeol said " you only ." I said laughing as well " OH ! I'm Chanyeol , Chanyeol Park, Park Chanyeol .. * winked*" He laughed at himself while he's clapping and I covered my month " Oh my god Chanyeol it's a freaking project !" I said hitting his arm playfully " No it's a competition only ." He said " Oh right ." so here's the boring part of me introducing the cow eyes ... " Except for looking backwards * thumbs up * *wink* *sassy lip bite*" we both laughed " what was that for !" I laughed and said " just for entertaining " He said winking " should we really post this " I asked " Wait we have to post this ?" he enlarged his eyes" well duh ? it's a competition ."I said" Oh damn .. I didn;t know that .." He said facepalming " mhmm .. " I pressed submit and let it load " fine since it's happened ." He said *end of flashback* I start smiling to myself like a retard "Tae Eun yah!! Pay attention? Sehun nudged me and said. "Oh, neh, sorrry!" I said, "It's okay" he giggled 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorryyy random chapter I got there :P