Chapter 3- The Charming Prince

Park Chanyeol, I won't wait.

 

 

*Block 3 Food Technology* 

The teacher allowed us to choose a partner, so I gave Chanyeol that look and he gave me that look.He grabbed two apron and walked towards me. "Are you ready to boom shaka laka the kitchen?" he laughed and said "Wow! Fantastic Baby! Ouuu!!!" We both started dancing and of course the whole class's staring at us. I swear sometimes only both of us could understand what we're saying. "I swear you're going to turn me into a gay of something." He suddenly said "Cause I am now a fan of Big Bang as well."He said "Not bad eh! Taeyang too neh?" I smiled and replied "No!!! Ofcourse T.O.P is the best!!He's hotter!"

"Noo!! It's obvious that Taeyang is hotter!! His body too!!" "You have a weird taste! I don't know how would your boyfriend looks like in the future!" He teased "Ani! Taeyang is not my ideal type. My Ideal type, listen clear, get your crayon and mark it down." "No it doesn't work in that way." He added knowing that I was trying to add some G-Dragon in "Tall, bright, happy, funny, smart,good looking,protective,sweet.. neh that's about it." I said he stopped for a while and smiled "Tae Eun ah, are you talking about me?" He smiled and said. I blushed "Yah! You wish!" I nudged him" Okay Students, listen up, we're making cream tarts in lesson the recipe is on your table, if you have any question feel free to ask me." the teacher smiled and said "Cream Tarts yah? That's delicious.. but..." I said  "But they have high calories..." Chanyeol added  "And sweet as well..." I replied "And our school's actually promoting how to eat healthily." He chuckled and said "OHH!! GOT TO LOVE THE IRONY!" Chanyeol and I gave each other a high-five, some people chuckled and the teacher just shook her head "Ai, you too... Still so troublesome." She smiled and said.

  "First beat the till it turns to a thick substance." I read out the instruction while chanyeol is whisking the cream. "Tae Eun! You've got some cream on your nose .." He said " where I turned to him and asked him , " Here" he scoop some of the cream from the bowl and put it on me . " PARK CHANYEOL! YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON !" I yelled as I took them away with a napkin "ahahahhahahahaha . O really ." He laughed and said " Yes Chanyeol I swap his notebook on to the floor while he was trying to pick it up I sit on his legs and tickle his side . " OH DAMN YOU STOP !!" He laughed and said " Scared of me now ." I smirked and said " AHHAHAHA ,YES , LET GO OF ME NOW PUHLEASE ." He squeezed those words " let me think about it , erm no ." I continue , " AH , HAHAHAHA.." He slapped the floor and said " AYE AYE AYE PARK CHANYEOL, KIM TAE EUN, if you two are still not gonna keep quiet I'm afraid that you guys would end up in the principle room ." The teacher said " sorry .." we both bowed . "It's all your fault ." Chanyeol said pouting " Umm no ?" I said  " If you don't tickle me this wouldn't happen ." he said " If you didn't put  any whipped-cream on my nose this wouldn't happen ." I rebutted . Chanyeol gave me a hard stare and continue " If you didn't ask me this wouldn't happen..... HA ! Beat that ." He said pointing at me " uh , If you ask me then this wouldn't happened ." I said smirking. Chanyeol took a deep breath " Fine , you win judge judy ." He laughed and said "And you ought to be ashamed of yourself! " I imitated her immediately. And I realized except for Chanyeol I have never opened up to a guy in my life. Aiii Park Chanyeol, I don't know how am I supposed to live without you, when one day you've found the love of your life....

FAST FORWARD TO LUNCH TIME* 

 "Park Chanyeol, where's my lunch!" I asked him I handed him my lunch box this morning but he didn't give me his "Oh!Sh....... I ate it as well..." He stare at me looking guilty and said "YAH PARK CHANYEOL HOW COULD YOU!" I punched his arm and said "Sorry!! I forgot!!!" He flinched and said "Oh Seriously how could you forget, it's like you will suddenly have two lunch boxes with no reason!! I don't care Park Chanyeol I have nothing to eat now!" I said "Aigo sorry I will buy you something to eat after school." He laughed with his friends and said "AFTER SCHOOL? ARE YOU SERIOUS?I AM STARVING TO DEATH." I complained "Yah sorry!!!But I can't do anything about it!!!" He continues laughing " URGH! PARK CHANYEOL I HATE YOU!!" I ran away, since I have nothing to eat I decided to find Man hae and Ji Uk. "Stupid Park Chanyeol, forgot about it? It obviously that you want duobokki and tankatsu at the same time urgh!!! I lost!!!" 

"Stupid Park Chanyeol!" I kicked an old sakura tree. 

Wah.... the flowers started to fall from the tree, swinging from side to side and spinning around, it looks so light, so beautiful, so effortless, so lovely, it's like heaven.... 

kekeke... It's so pretty I have to do it again, just when I was about to kick the tree again.... 

"Yah... Once is enough!" Someone suddenly said "They have lives too." 

"AH WHO'S SPEAKING?" I said I looked around accept for the old sakura tree there's nothing else over here.. Omo!! Don't tell me that the tree really has a life. "AHHH I'M SO SORRY FOR KICKING YOU!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! " I backed up a little bit and fell on my . "Yah... don't be so scared, it's me!" That voice came out again and I looked up.

That beautiful face, red hair that falls perfectly on his face, that tall body.

"OH SEHUN!" I yelled with shock

"Neh, it's me, you got scared?" He leaned on the branches and laugh

"Yah, Oh Sehun what are you doing over there? You scared me!" ahh I really thought that was some tree's evil spirit or something...

Seeing my shocking face, he smiled a bit. 

Oh my god, he is really attractive!! The flowers suit him perfectly, he looks like some manga boys .... pretty boyyy

"aye.. why are you there?" I looked up and said 

"It's not bad over here!" He slightly smiled

"I know! But why??" I asked again 

"Because here is really peaceful and quiet, and you could see everything clearly over here and neh, the flowers are really pretty and they smell good as well." He took a deep breath and said. 

ahhh... that face.. is so attractive!

  That's something different from Chanyeol and Sehun, I bet Chanyeol will never do anything that is romantic to anyone, no matter you begged him or what.

"Sounds so interesting." I smiled and said 

"Do you want to come up as well?" He smiled and said

"Me?" I stare at the tall tree and said.

  Yah... I am only good at swimming when it comes to sports, nothing else..

"You don't want to?" He winked at me.. 

"I do.. but it's too tall.. I..." I stare at his face, struggling rather I should go up or not.

"Let me help you!" He suddenly got up and jumped down from the tree and came in front of me.

"Wow!! Oh Sehun! You are so good at his!" 

"Kekeke, ani that's nothing!" He shyly said "Come over let me teach you, first you have to grab this, then use your left feet to step on here...." He said to me and I tried but failed "Ahh!!!" I almost fell down. He carried me, bridge style. This is embarrassing.. I blushed immediately, I don't even know if I should cover my face or not... *sobs*so I looked away. "Is this your first time climbing a tree?" He smiled still carrying me and said "Neh..." I looked don't not moving. "Don't worry, you won't fall down." he smiled and said then finally let go of me and started to teach me again. He grabbed my hand "Aigo.. sorry I am such a coward." I chuckled "ani, it's okay, it's your first time so it's normal." He gave his signature charming smile and said 

"Do you do that oftenly?" I smiled and said 

"Neh!" he nods "When I was small, my dad used to beat me if I did something wrong but whenever I climbed on the tree then he would stop." 

"Then I guess your dad always beat you, since your so good at it!" I said 

Then his smile suddenly disappeared, and his facial expression was a bit straight, seems like he doesn't really like people to talk about his dad.

"Ah! Sorry!" I guess I said something wrong, after a while he smiled and shook his head and said "Neh, it's okay!" We both climbed up as I looked around, "It's really pretty over here..." I said "I know right!" He chuckled "Oh Sehun ah, can I come here sometimes too?" "Ofcourse, as long as you like it!" He gave me that smile again "Oh by the way, you were saying someone's stupid, who's that?" He asked "Oh, Park Chanyeol yah! Stupid thing!" I pouted "Park Chanyeol?" He looked up and said "Neh, how can you not know him! You sit next to him and he's the tallest kid in our class! The cocky one!! The Giant!!" I started complaining "Oh..  Park Chanyeol ah.." He smiled and said "What?" I looked at him and said "Oh, um nothing" he shook his head "You hate him?" 

"Oh, right now, yea he ate my lunch!! We made an agreement this morning and he is supposed to switch his lunch box with me but instead of that he ate both of them and said he forgot!! Urgh how could he forget about it!!!" 

"ahahhaha, but I thought you guys are really cute together, how you started the first line and he finished it for you and how you guys fight over little things, I sure he likes you." he said, I blushed a bit, "Ani, he doesn't, he's just a friend. Yah, he doesn't like me, he insulted me and said my IQ's 25..." I complained again. "25? pfftt hahahahahhaha...." He started laughing "Yah!! Oh sehun!!! Don't laugh.." I said "haha..." "Yah!!!" "Oh, Tae Eun ah, don't call me Oh Sehun, just call me Sehun." He smiled and said then the bell rang it's time for class.

 

"Ne, the bell had ring, let's go." He said and I nodded. He jumped down from the tree and gave me his hand, I carefully step on the branches and ..

Aigo. Failed, I fell down and what's even more embarrasing was, I'm on top of Oh Sehun right now, He started smiling and I looked up... "Chan....Chanyeol?" I said nervously