Chapter 5- But I want him?

Park Chanyeol, I won't wait.

" Supp girl mind me asking this ?" Ji Hae said " What ?" I asked back, Ji Hae is one of my friend but I don't really like her, she's .. fake. " Do you like Chanyeol?" She asked " He's cute and he is sweet but I don't know.. maybe .." I said  " Oh back off he's mine !" She said laughing, trying to make it sounded like a joke. I fake smiles Cause I can feel that she was actually serious . I mean I'm sort of sad it's not just because I started to have a weird feeling for Chanyeol as well , but also I knew that Joon Myeong has a thing for Ji hae. He tried really hard to get her attention but it didn't work , I told Joon Myeong that I could help him but he just said let it be . " Since you and Chanyeol are so close , can you possibly tell him about me ?" She said " Uh sure why not ." I mumbled " Thanks You are the best ! " She hugged me " Who is ?" Chanyeol came over and hugged me " Me." I said " Oh is that the opposite day ?" He smirked " Oh yes Chanyeol, indeed it is, by the way did I tell you that, you are so hot?" I said rolling my eyes " I know right that's why everyone loves me!" He said and laughed "That's why I am everyone else. "  I said "Yah!" He nudged me "CHANYEOL !" Joon Myeong called his name " oh got to go ." He said and ran away " So you would help me yea ?" Ji Hae said ' yea " I said.... But I want him too..

 

6:00 Joon Myeong's house

" Ok guise i got to go, still got some work to be done." I got up from the couch and said " I'll go with you ." Chanyeol got up as well and said " Alright then see you guys tomorrow !" Joon Myeong smiled and said " Bye !" we both said 

" So Chanyeol , Ji Hae is a really great girl I'm sure that she'll be a great girl friend as well ... " I said eventhough I didn't really want to " No ... " He answered quickly " Yah! let me finish !" I smack his arm " I won't date her !" he said " why not !" I asked " cause she's not my type !" He said laughing " okay then umm...." i said staring at the pavement " yea .. " he said putting his hands in his pocket . And well here comes the awkward slience . " Good bye Babo!" Chanyeol said opening the door from his house ." See ya Chanyeol !" I said waved and smiled he smiled back and walked in.

 

9:00 

Tae Eun's POV: 

I took a shower and put down my hair and brush them and my phone buzzed , I looked at it it's Chanyeol:

Chanyeol_eggyeol : Hey , Ji Hae might be a sweet girl don;t want to upset her so don't tell her ! :) xx 

Tae Eunnnn : Sure no problem ! :)

Chanyeol : hehe thanks :D 

Tae Eunnnn : Sure thing ! ;) 

Chanyeol_eggyeol:   IM SO BORED D: 

Tae Eun :  Learn from me Park Chanyeol, I've got the best way of taking a selfie.Looks like someone's taking a picture of you but it's actually yourself

Chanyeol_eggyeol : AHAHHAHAHAAHAHA OMG THAT'S SO FUNNY AND CUTE :3 

Tae Eunnn: How's that funny :@? Yah go on skype! 

Chanyeol_eggyeol : Nah it's not that funny well cute then :P Forgot my password :( 

Tae Eunnn : hahahahaha.Loser. 

Chanyeol : Hey :( 

Tae Eunnn : Jokes ! Love you Chanyeol <3 


Chanyeol_eggyeol : I love you more More <3 ! 

Chanyeol_eggyeol : XD hey ! gtg mum's calling me 

Tae Eunnn : ok ! 

i smiled at the phone and went to bed 

7:00 

Tae Eun's POV: 

I woke up by a buzz of a phone I looked at it , it was Chanyeol again, I swear he is really weird these days. 

Chanyeol_eggyeol : HEY ! Sorry if this woke you up don't hate on me ! :D just wanted to be the first one who text you today :P 

this was actually quite sweet but i decided to  

Tae Eunnn  You loser , you've woke me up ! I was having such a good dream , and no i don't want to text with you . 

 Chanyeol_eggyeol: WHAT :( ok I will just go die in a hole then ! 

Tae Eunnn: Oh please do . 

Chanyeol_eggyeol : WOW , very nice of you Tay ! :'D 

Tae Eunnn : hehhe kidding ! :P 

Chanyeol_eggyeol : You better do ..

Tae Eunn : I swear :D 

Chanyeol_eggyeol: alright you;re forgiven 

Tae Eunn : I didn't ask for your forgivness . 

Chanyeol_eggyeol : Kim Tae Eun.. 

Tae Eunnn: heheheh :P 

___ end of conversation __ 

12:30 

" Chanyeol have you seen my phone ?" i said " um i think Ji Hae took it ,,," he said walking with me to the cafeteria , " ohhh ok then ." i said sitting next to Joon Myeong, Ji hae, Man Hae and Ji Uk and the boys " Tae Eun, can I speak to you ?" Ji Hae said " sure ." I followed her outside " Why are you acting such a ?" she asked " What ?" I asked full of shock cause Ji Hae never talked like that before " Why are you flirting with Chanyeol while you know I like him ?" She asked " I didn't ?" I said raising my brows " Oh if you didn't why would you keep on texting him hearts and stuff ?" She asked , she totally did take my phone away ." Why did you take my phone ?" I yelled people are staring at us but we don't care " I was asking you why did you do this ?" She yelled back " Because I like  him too ! And look he doesn't even like you !" I accidentally slipped those out trying to apologize . " You ." She slapped me hard on the face . Joon Myeong, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyung Soo, Man Hae and Ji Uk  ran to us just when I was about to slap her back Chanyeol stopped me ." Don't, doesn't worth it." He whispered into my ears and I nodded " Tae Eun, what were you trying to do ?" Joon Myeong said " She was trying to slap me !" Ji Hae said hidding back from Joon Myeong . I rolled my eyes " You slapped me , I didn't !"  I yelled trying to explain " No I didn't !" She said " Yea I saw you did . " the rest said and she  looked up . "Ok since you've saw it so .." Ji Hae came closer and slapped me again Joon Myeong grabbed her arms and Chanyeol stuffed my head into his chest " She can't hit you again, are you ok ?" He said while resting his chin my my head " mhmm.." I cried . Kyung Soo came over and try to sort things out with Baekhyun while Ji Uk and Man Hae are trying to understand wha happened. We both calmed down be didn't talk to eachother afterwards . 

 

3:30after school : 

Tae Eun :  Remember when you said bestfriend forever , guess the forever means over .." 

Viola : Thank god it's over, i have enough of you. Kim Tae Eun, I'm so done with you, and it's war.

___ end of conversation __ 

I sighed and put my phone back to my backpack . " What's wrong ?" Chanyeol said " Uh nothing we're always like that . I'm ok i swear !" I faked a smile " Babo, are you going to pretend again?You remember last time what happened when you said you're okay but you went cutting your wrist?.. I don't want that to happen anymore, I feel useless, if I can't even protect you from that" He mumbled looking at the floor.Chanyeol... why are you so sweet. In fact no , we've never done this to eachother before , I just didn't want Chanyeol to know I like him too I don't want to lose him ...

 

3:50 Chanyeol's door

" Alright , talk to me if you are sad ok ?" He said stepping in to his house " sure see ya !" I said with no emotions at all . " Thing's would be ok !" He smiled and said " Hope so .." I smirked " Trust me ! " He said smiling and pulled me closer for a hug, Neh, if I confessed I might lose this friend, I have known him for 14 years we have gone through so much.