Chapter 1- Deal? Deal.

Park Chanyeol, I won't wait.

"Tae Eun yah!! Chanyeol is here already!!" my mom said "Ne! Omma!! One more bite and I will come!!" I took another bite of my toast before going out. Omma shook her head sighing. "You always have to keep Chanyeol waiting!" she said again "Mianhae, Chanyeol!" mom apologized to him, "Ani! Don't worry about that, we still have time, don't have to rush!" Chanyeol said. Wahhhhh so polite! "Yea!! Omma, we won't be late to school! Chanyeol could wait!" I joked which caused omma to hit my head "Eat your breakfast!" she scolded me, I pouted and took the last bite. "Good bye Omma!! I love you!" I kissed her cheek and left the bread crumbs on her face. "Ew!" She wipped it off and said "It's Tae Eun's special kiss byung!" I gave her a heart sigh and greet Chanyeol. "What??!! Tae Eun's special Kiss??? emm....." Chanyeol went all speechless "What?" I looked at him and smiled "You want one?" I grabbed his neck pretended to kiss him. "YAH! Get off me! I don't want bread crumbs on my face!" He teased "Fine!" I looked away and he wrapped his arm around me, I still remember the first day of high school everyone was like "ohhhhh couple!!" But nah it's really nothing. We've known eachother for 14 years no biggie. 

  I suddenly remember one piece just released the newest comic.. and Chanyeol bought it yesterday "Chanyeol ah!!" I grinned "Ne.." he knows i am thinking of something evil. "No! I am not borrowing my comic to you, once it's with you, you will never return it back." He said "Yah! Park Chanyeol!! Two years ago I borrowed one of your comic and I did return it!" I argued "Two years ago okay? You have been borrowing my comics twice a months and you have only ree." he sighed "Chanyeol yah!! Don't be mean!! I have tonkatsu for lunch!!" I said "no... wait!! WHAT?!" he enlarged his eyes "DID YOU JUST SAY TONKATSU?" I knew it Park Chanyeol! I knew it, you will give in everything just to have tonkatsu! I chuckled and nodded "I... I... umm..... wanna trade? I have dukbokki, Tae Eun yah!! Your favorite!" he whinned. "Yah, who said it's my favorite!" I giggled and said "Then... what do you want?" I looked at him without saying anything."Ahh I see, Park Chanyeol's special kiss!" He grabbed my neck and pretended to kiss me. 

*BEEPPPP* We both flinched and Chanyeol... "YAH PARK CHANYEOL!!! YOU TOOK MY FIRST KISS!!!" I hit him with my school bag "AIGO!!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ONLY!!! AND IT WAS LIKE A PECK!! IT'S NOT A KISS!!!" he blushed and said "yah... that's my first kiss Park Chanyeol.. i rubbed my lips" "It was mine as well!" He said... but somehow deep down inside, I'm not mad.. I'm actually happy.. and shy... wae... 

"About our lunch." I tried my best to ignore him while seeing him staring at me. "Easy, just borrow the comic that you bought yesterday to me!" I smiled "1 week, and you have to return, okay?" He said "Ani, ani!!! 1 month!!" 

"No!!!!" 

"Fine then! You will have dukbokki, I will have tonkatsu!" I laughed and walk infront of him... 3.... 2..... 1.... 

"Fine.. deal.... one month right?" he pouted 

"Yay!!! Chanyeol yah!! You're the best!!!" I hugged him and said "Babo, remember to give it back this time!" He said "Ne!Arraso!!" I passed him my lunch box and said. 

"Do you know whether we're in the same class this year?" He asked "Ne!" I said and we both smiled. As we stepped into the school, today's just another day.\

 

 

Author: So this is my another story :3 I hope you guys will like it please comment and tell me what you think! I'm so sorry for the grammar, typos and spelling mistakes, I will proof read it tomorrow :P