What am I feeling?

I love you, Noona

Your P.O.V (continuation)======================

I stared at the ceiling for I think was ages. My mind was blank, terrorized by Gong Chan Sik’s arrival. What happened to him? Is he a walking pheromone? Is he possessed? Exorcist? Where’s my Gongchan 8 years ago? =.=

I mumbled. For the past 4 days, Gongchan was a complete stranger for me.

Gongchan 8 years ago --> Cute, Honest, Kind, Courteous, Adorable, Modest, Playful, Crybaby, Angel-like, Obedient, and he calls me Noona.

Gongchan that was living beside my room --> Cute, Kind (when mom is around), Obedient (when mom is around again), Angel-like [I doubt. *erase*], he calls me Noona (when he is in the mood), Gorgeous, Manly, Mysterious, Naughty, and. . . . . . . . . . . . . erted.

I scratched my head, erasing my hopeful idea of 17 year old Gongchan. It was like an almost-finished puzzle, a beautiful-Gongchan-with-angel-wings masterpiece but ruined, because of the last piece, so I need to re-arrange again, and a hellish work of art appeared; Gongchan laying in the bed, but his lower body covered my thin satin. I blushed on that idea.OMG!! What am I thinking?!

I sighed. 4 days living with Gongchan was like a torture because he kept on teasing me. Okay! I don’t know why? He supposed to be respecting me for I was his Noona, but he was not. He could be stubborn and snob sometimes, especially when he was in his room, he didn’t want to be disturbed even though it’s time to eat. I didn’t know the reason, but mom seemed to understand him so she just left him food. I thought only the two of them understand each other. Seriously.

I pulled my pillow. I’d rather go to sleep than thinking of him. Right! I should sleep!


I felt harassed. I slumped myself in the chair and sagged my head in the table. It was the first day of school and I should be excited because I was now in college, but the hell, I was not.

Half of our classroom was filled by unfamiliar faces, other’s were likely to be my schoolmates before. There was a wild-looking guy in front, doing a freestyle reggae and mumbling a language: alien-language. Some boys were staring at the show-off guy with amazement because of his possession. Other boys were silent in the corner. Quite senior oppas. Some girls were busy chattering with each other, others were starting reading textbooks, as if reviewing for bar exams.

“Waahhh! _______. Long time no see!” Hye Rin suddenly popped out of nowhere. I looked at her as she beamed at me. I smiled back, for millisecond and back in hunching my head in the table.

“Yo~” I lazily raised my hand to greet her.

“What happened to you? Are you overslept? You should be excited today! There are lots of cute oppas everywhere!” She giggled after and glanced around the room. “Omy! I should get a boyfriend now I’m in college.”

“Ah yeah~ I’m fine. I’m just. . . .” I yawned. “ . . . . . sleepy.”

She was busy expecting every corner of the room, finding a good-looking guy in our classroom. Our first subject was Korean Literature, but I think that no professor will come. Our seniors said that our K.L professor was ancient, so it means, he rather stayed in his office than teaching the noisy student that getting to know each other in the first day of class.

“Ahhh~ ne. . . ______. You know what!” Hye rin suddenly blurted me as she sat beside me. “There’s a hottie in high school department. Gosh! Have you seen him?”

I suddenly thought of Gongchan. Hottie -> Gongchan. I shook my head. It’s not the time thinking of hot dongsaengs in the high school department. It was like a crime fantasizing them. Child-abuse.

“I don’t care. I don’t prefer dongsaengs, you know?” I answered her, without looking at her.

“Owwwiiiee~~ Okay.” She went back to her chair. “I just thought you like to know. Well, he doesn’t look like a high school student. Very manly. I wish I could go back to-----------------AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” She suddenly screamed like Super Junior gate crashed our room. “______!!! HE’S HERE! KYAAAA!!!”

I suddenly raised my head, looking at Hye Rin. She looked astonished as she cupped her lips with her hands. “What the hell! Why are you-------------------”

“______! Noona!”

What the?

I glanced at the door, while every girl in our classroom was looking at the intruder. Some girls also screamed, others went giddy, as if he’s the only soul in the room blessed by good-looks. The guy was resting his hands in the edge of the door, looking super-mega-foxy-gorgeous-hot with his smirk. He was wearing the high school uniform and. . . . . . . . . . he was Gong Chan Sik.

WAAAHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

“Noona? Do you mean---------?” Hye Rin stared at me.

“Ah! Shut up!” I stood and walked to Gongchan who was waiting for me in the door. I made sure that I wore the ugliest expression I could do. Crap. Why does he need to follow me up to here?

“What do you want?” I frowned at him.

He teasingly smiled at me. “You. . . . . . . . . . I want you.”

Gahhh~ Here we go again.

“Cut that crap. I don’t have time for your jokes, Channie.” I glared on him. I didn’t care if anybody heard me.

He looked down and started to protrude his lips, pouting. He clasped his hands together and weakly stomped his feet on the ground. He looked like a child lost his balloon and lollipop.

“I-I just want to see you.” He looked at me with his watery puppy dog eyes while he was stuttering, like preventing himself not to cry. “Is it w-w-wrong?”

I went mute. I controlled myself not to comfort and give him balloon and lollipop. Kyaaaa!! So cute!

I heard gasps from behind. I looked back; girls looked like they were ready to pounce Gongchan anytime because of him sudden cuteness (because everyone thinks that he was gorgeous a while ago). I heard girls muttering, glaring at me as if I did something terrible. Even Hye Rin was raising her brows, hands on her side with a look of ‘I’m-going-to-skin-you-alive-later’.

I laughed nervously as I looked at Gongchan, feeling shattered into pieces. HUHU! D*mn cuteness!

“Uhmm. Okay. I’m going to see you later. Stop pouting.” I patted his shoulder.

“I want to give Noona a hug.” Gongchan didn’t sound like asking, he was DEMANDING.

“EH?!” 

This sounds trouble.

“I want a hug.” He pouted cutely at me as he spread his arms. “Give me a hug, Noo-----na.”

No choice. Is it a crime if you will refuse him? I grudgingly walked closer to him and he embraced me. I shuddered as I felt his face landed on my neck, breathing my scent. My knees went frail again.

Faint. I’m going to faint.

“Gotcha.” I heard he whispered.

I felt him deepened his face in my neck as he tightened his embraced. I felt a wet skin my flesh. I was stoned as I gulped.

WAAHHHHH!!! WE’RE IN THE PUBLIC AND HE’S ME! I MEAN. . . . *shot’s myself*

“C-channie. . . . . .” I moaned. . . . . I mean, I protested.

I felt him giggled; probably enjoying the torture he was doing to me. I pushed him to stop, and he stopped. I thought that my classmates were looking at us. GAAHHH!! He’s such a tease even in public. GAHHHH! I’m going to die.

He released me while my knees shook terribly. My heart was pounding fast and I couldn’t breathe. Did he away the air I breathe too?

“Thank you, Noona!” He beamed at me as if he didn’t do anything devastating. He was corrupting my innocent thoughts again. AMPF~ As if I’m still innocent. “I hope my power hug will be your good luck charm!”

Or do you mean your mark? Your kiss mark. . . . . . . in my neck. I wanted to wobble in the floor and punch myself. Why did I ever agree being hugged by you? How will I hide this freakin’ mark in my neck?

“Bye bye Noona.” He turned to my girl classmates. “Bye bye noonas! Thanks for taking care of me.”

He blew a flying kiss to my girl classmates, some looked like they were going to faint. Show-off. I frowned at Gongchan.

“Leave now. You still have classes.”

He nodded and gave me a final wave. He ran in the corridor and lost in my sight.

I walked again to my empty chair and sat. I touched the spot where I felt him it. It’s still wet. Clam it. Gongchan. I fixed my hair to hide the crime he did to me.

“Why he’s hugging you for so long?” Hye Rin looked at me suspiciously.

“Ask him.”

“Are you his sister?” She asked.

I shook my head. “His family was close to mine because our fathers were friends. He’s living with us here in Korea. I treat him as my brother.”

I suddenly want to regret the idea. . . I treat him as my brother. I sighed. I don’t know why.

“Ahh. . . . I think he likes you.”

I was oblivious on what Hye Rin said for I felt uncomfortable. I really didn’t like laying my hair down but because of Gongchan’s stupid mark, I had no choice. ARGH! I’m going to kick him later. 

I held up my hair a little for a while to feel the air around my neck when someone pulled my hair back. I threw my eyes behind and found a handsome guy sitting behind me. His eyes were dark; his face was flawless, white skin and black with violet satin hair. Gorgeous. He reminds me of Channie.

“Others will notice that.” He uttered.

“What?”

He pointed his neck, implying the mark in my neck.

“Mwoooo???!!!” I quickly comb my hair and kept it down.

“That’s better. . .” He smiled on me. “You look more beautiful with your hair.”

I blushed. Ahem. Why does his eyes sparkling?

“T-thanks.”

“Welcome.” He stared at me. “I’m Ahn Jae Hyo, by the way.” [*king of BB Cream*]

Ahn Jaehyo. . . . Ahhh~ So handsome. I looked at Hye Rin, she was more focused looking at the haggard-looking guy doing freestyle reggae in front with a look of amusement. Maybe he completely drew her attention. Of course, with his looks.

“I’m Yoo _______, nice to meet you.” 

------------------------------

I smiled as I remembered the dinner happened between Jaehyo and I. He’s really a gentleman. I bit my lip and controlled myself not to scream. Kyaaaa!!! Well, I didn’t want to think that it was a date . . . . . but I dunno what would that be. Friendly date? Just a dinner? Anyway, I still enjoyed it and for a while I didn’t think of Gongchan.

Gongchan. It’s been 3 days since we last talked. Whenever I arrived home, he locked himself in his room. I also didn’t see him in school, I just dropped his forgotten lunchbox to his classmates. I suddenly missed him, although we didn’t have any genuine talk. 

Maybe we should talk now.

I didn’t know why I suddenly thought of that idea but I got in my bed and walked to his room. It was still ten in the evening and mom was still in the living room, watching dramas. I knocked in his room.

“Channie. . . . . .” I knocked when he didn’t open the door. “Gong chan. . . ”

But there was no answer.

“Gongchan. . . . open the door.”

I opened the door when I didn’t hear any response from him. The room was dark, but illuminated by the light coming from the Channie’s laptop. The curtain waved through the gust of the wind outside. Gongchan’s head was in the table in front of his laptie, asleep. I scanned the room; there were lots of files, folders and envelopes scattered in the table and floor. There were papers in the bed; littered. He seemed to be struggling with his studies, suggested by the things in all directions. The classes just started. . . I thought. How cruel his teachers were. . I bent down to pick the folders and envelopes, and arranged them in the table. Gongchan was faintly snoring as I organized his things.

“_________ . . . . “ 

I heard he muttered my name while he was sleeping. “

________. . . “

I seized the blanket in the table and covered him. I glanced at his face; he looked dead tired. There were dark circles in his eyes, seeming like he hadn’t had a decent sleep for the couple of days. I suddenly pitied him. I my finger to his hair. I saw he flinched when I did that, and later on opened his eyes.

“________.” He uttered my name, his voice was tired. “Good evening.”

I smiled on him, a very concern smile I ever done since he arrived.“Let’s talk tomorrow. You should rest. You better lie in the bed.”

He sluggishly turned himself in the bed and dropped himself there. I covered him with his blanket as he stared on me. He looked very harmless, very weak as he curled himself in the bed.

“Thank you. . . ” He smiled at me.

I felt my heart hammered by looking at him. I suddenly had the desire to kiss him. 

I shouldn’t think of this. I sighed.

“Goodnight.”

I kissed him in his forehead. I withdrew and found his eyes closed. He was sleeping peacefully.

I went back in my room and stared in the frame in my bedside table. It was the picture with a girl hugging a little cute boy in his back, both smiling in the camera. It was me and Gongchan 8 years ago. I felt happy seeing that picture, but thinking that I would never have that smile again with Gongchan. . . . only if. . . 

I shook my head and stared at the ceiling. This is wrong. I’m his noona. I held a long sighed. Ahh! Crap! Dilemmas.

I tugged my pillow and slept.

------------------------------------------


I gripped on the lunchbox I was holding while looking at Chan Sik’s classroom. He was not there and few of his classmates were looking at me. It was already lunch and I decided to drop by on his classroom, because he forgot his bento again for the nth time.

“Ahhh~ Do you know where is Chan Sik?” I asked a boy with blonde hair that passed by.

He stopped looking at me. “Ahh. . . he was in the school cafeteria, taking his lunch with Shin Ae.”

“Eh?” I felt annoyance suddenly rushed my body. Who the hell was Shin Ae?

But why I care?


“Yeah. He’s been tutoring her for days because she had a problem coping in our lessons. Shin Ae’s not good in Korean. . . ” The guy said in as-a-matter-of-factly tone. “She needs to translate lessons in Japanese and Gongchan can speak Japanese, so you know.”

Is that so? Why she didn’t study Korean first? She’s bothering my Channie! I frowned.

“Ji Yoon!!” Someone shouted in my back. I glanced around; a group of boys were looking at us. “Let’s have lunch.”

“Ah~ I need to go.”

“Thanks.”

And the guy named Ji Yoon ran to his friends.

I walked while bitterness striking me like bullets. Why do I have to hand him his lunch? It’s his fault why he will skip his lunch. And besides he’s with another girl, I know they were eating together. They were having the time of their lives together. ARGGH Why I do react like this?

I’m not jealous. Why would I? Really?!
 I crossed my arms and swearing at myself.

I snapped, thinking of that idea. I went to the school cafeteria, marching with head upward. I will not take a look at him!! I cursed under my breath.

At last, I reached the cafeteria and started glancing around. There were lots of college and high school students in the area. There were 4 school cafeterias in our school, and I was in the nearest café of our building and high school department. The environment looked cozy, but it didn’t help me to fade my annoyance of something. . . I didn’t know why I was in furious. 

This is stupid. 

“Yo~ _____.”

Someone patted my back. I turned back, seeing Jaehyo carrying a tray with food.

“Have you eaten your lunch?” He asked me.

I shook my head.

“Come on~ I think you need to eat. You look frenzied.” He grinned as he led the way to an available table.

He placed his tray in the table and pulled a chair for me. I sat as he occupied the chair in front of me. The tray in front of me was full of everything . . . like he ordered all the food that was sold there. There were ramen, sushi, lamb chops, tarts, grilled meat, cake and sundae.

“You’re hungry?”

“Starving.” He beamed on me. “But good thing, I ordered lots of this stuff. You should eat to ease you anger.”

“I’m not angry.” 

He placed a plate in front of me and started putting food in my plate as I pouted. 

“You are.” Jaehyo said. “Help yourself.”

I sighed, touched by the sympathy showing by Jaehyo towards me. “Do I really look angry?”

“I just think you are. You’re still poised, you know?” He looked at the lunchbox I situated beside my plate. “But the lunchbox looked drastic. I pity it.” He laughed after.

I stick my tongue out.

“Is it because of him?”

I looked at him while helping myself with the ramen. He was looking something from my behind. I turned my head back and glanced who or what he was looking at. It was Gongchan, eating with a girl that looked like very happy. I hissed.

I scowled back to my ramen and ate it as if there’s no tomorrow.

“You’re jealous.” He suddenly muttered.

I stopped eating and crinkled my forehead. “I’m not.” I ate again the food, like he didn’t say anything.

“You are~~~~~~~~” Jaehyo teased me.

“I said I was-------------”

“Say ahhhh~~~~” He suddenly pushed a sushi in my mouth to shut me up. “That’s better.” 

I chuckled on what he did and went back on eating. I was still happy that Jaehyo was around, comforting me. He’s really a gentleman. I imagined his girlfriend, she must be lucky having him.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” I suddenly divulged.

He looked at me with eyes widened. “Mwo-------?” 

“Girlfriend? You must have a girlfriend. You’re good-looking.” I ladled a spoonful of sundae in my mouth as I asked him. “She might get jealous if she sees you’re having lunch with me.”

He shook his head while swallowing a large portion of lamb chops in his mouth. I was open-mouthed.

“Really? You don’t have?”

He nodded and drank a canned soda after choking.

“For real.” He sighed after. “I like a girl, but she likes someone else.”

I looked at her curiously as I drew my head nearer to him. “Really?”

He pushed his head closer me, his face was few inch far from me. “Yeah.”

“You two looked like enjoying? Can I in?”

I almost hit the grilled meat with my face when I saw a presence standing beside me. I looked up. It was Gongchan. His expression was blank and I felt like I should hide somewhere.

G-Gongchan. . . . . 

“What happened to my lunchbox noona?” He said acidly as he got the lunchbox and slid it inside his bag. “I’ve been waiting for ages.”

I suddenly felt that the air inside the café became thick that I couldn’t breathe, maybe because of Gongchan’s sudden arrival. I blinked in the ramen in front of me.

“I-I t-thought you ate your l-lunch------------------” I looked at Jaehyo who’s staring at Gongchan too. His eyes flaming, same as Gongchan, but Gongchan’s were freezing.

Gongchan suddenly gripped on my hand tightly, forced me to stand up. “Let’s go.”

“She’s not going anywhere. . . she’s eating her food here.” Jaehyo stood up and tugged my hand.

“She’s going to eat with me.”

“But looking at you, you don’t look like feeding her.”

“Who the hell are you saying that? Let go of her.” 

“What if I don’t?”

I gulped. WHAT DID I DO?! I was panic-stricken and I exchanged looks at Jaehyo and Gongchan, who looked like they would eat each other anytime.

“Ahhhh~~~~ Anouuuuuuu~~~~” Their grips were hurting me as I turned my hands for me to release me. “Gongchan. . . let me go.”

I looked at Gongchan but our eyes never met.

“I won’t” He said stubbornly.

“Let her go.” Jaehyo muttered sharply. “She doesn’t want to be with you.”

Gongchan looked at me, sternly, as if he could liquefy me. He slowly released my hand.

“You’re going to pay for this. Big time.” He emphasized those words. Big time.

I gulped.

He smirked sourly and walked towards the exit. I recognized that everyone was looking at us.

I felt nervous. I looked at Jaehyo, who was relieved after the tension happened between him and Gongchan. My hand was reddening from Gongchan’s tight grip, but my mind was not thinking about it, something else.

‘You’re going to pay for this. Big time.’

I clutched my heart that was pounding. I felt nervous all over. Scary~!

----------------------------------------------------------------

*speechless*
Well, as you can see, Jaehyo is here. OPPAA!! OPPAAAA!! *screams while bangs head wildly* Hail! The King of BB! XD [LOL]
And Zico [though i didn't mention his name.]. I actually want to describe him as the 'a guy who looked like a jamaican beggar . . . . . chuchuuu~' but i was afraid of Zico fans. LOL *i'm zico fan! XD*
Uwaahhh~ I really love Zico and Jaehyo. keke~
And there's JiYoon! P.O-shiii!!~ XD
*random author*

Gongchan's P.O.V Next! XD
Hope you enjoy reading.
*waves maknae gongchan's erted flag*

Laughing at this part ------> "C-channie. . . . " I moaned. . i mean protested. LOLs