Are you. . . . . Gongchan?

I love you, Noona

 

========================= Your P.O.V =========================

 

                I woke up as I felt the radiant ray coming from the window. I smiled and sat in my bed. He will come back.

                “______, are you up?”

                I heard mom yelled from the kitchen below.

                “Ni-ni-near-----------------ly!” I failed to utter the word clearly. I yawned.

                “What?!”

               “I’m up!” I yelled back.

                I quickly changed clothes after gargling mouthwash in the bathroom. I’m going to bath later. Laziness. I kept my hair as it was; harassed-looking. Mom was the only one living soul in the house aside from me and no one would bark to fix my horrible-looking hair so I never bothered. I opened the door of my room and walked in the hallway. I stopped at the room next to mine and checked the room as I opened the door.

                It’s all fine. The curtains are cute! Keke. Blue!

                 I walked lazily in the stairs, went to the kitchen and sat after I locked the room.

                Mom was still busy cooking breakfast. I got a plate and a loaf of bread. I pushed the bread in my mouth while staring at the clock hanging near the window. It was 7:18 in the morning. I swallowed what I was eating. I still felt that my head was not functioning that well. Maybe . . . . . it’s buffering, refreshing for a new day ahead.

                “It’s almost finish, _______.” My mom told me while smiling.

                “What time he will arrive?” I suddenly blurted, oblivious on what my mom said.

                Mom walked from the kitchen to the table with the pan in her hand and placed the hot pancakes in the plate in the middle. “Around eleven in the morning, so you should fix yourself after eating. You looked like being hit by a hurricane.”

                She raised a brow, looking at my hair.

                “It’s okay. I’m going to change my lifestyle when he arrived.” I placed some pancakes in my plates and smiled at Mom.  “Don’t worry. I won’t look like being .”

                She pushed a chair, sat and started to eat with me.

 

                Few days ago, we received an email from father that Gong Chan Sik would be staying in Korea to study. Since his parents were in Japan, they asked us if we could watch for Chan Sik while he was still here and if he could stay with us. My Mom approved since she’s close with Chan Sik’s parents and of course, it’s fine for me, for I really missed my chibi-chan. Gongchan.

                Gong Chan Sik. . . . maybe he’s 17 years old right now and will be an upcoming high school student. I’m 3 years older than him and currently studying in college. I remembered him as the cute little-boy-next door before, the cute boy I always pinch cheeks whenever I meet him. I play with him a lot before because he’s not really friendly with other kids in our village. I call him ‘chibi-chan’ after knowing that chibi means little in Japanese, while chan came from his name. He’s very innocent; no one will think that he’s a little brat. He’s very charming, like he could melt even the biggest problem of Korea seeing his cute watery eyes. His aegyo is such an epic, he never failed to make me giddy and flail over him. He also calls me Noona before, because he was like a cute little brother to me but he left 8 years ago when their family decided to migrate in Japan since his father was working there, along with my father as virologists. I never have a chance talking with him because he’s busy with his study. My father just says that he’s fine, enough for me not to ask for more.

                But in 4 hours, I’m going to meet him again. I suddenly think how he looked like. Maybe he’s cuter than before. I really wish that he has these chubby cheeks so I can pinch it. He’s a cute little angel back then and I think few years will not change him aside from he’ll be taller. Kyaaa!  I can take a look at him in school because I can cross the highchool department. I promise to be a very good Noona.

                I was busy imagining what kind of packed lunch I would prepare to him once he came in our school when I suddenly heard the doorbell rang. I stood up as I said to Mom that I’d open the door. I paced in the hallway and opened the door.

                I was standing in front of a tall guy. His height was about 170 to 180 cm, I suddenly felt small for my height only reached his chin. His shoulders were lean; his sun kissed skin was so manly. I looked up and tried myself not to drop my jaw; his eyes were dark, mysterious, like he could actually read what I think; his lashes were like in doll’s; his lips were y and seductive, I thought what was like when this guy kissing a girl; his hair was like satin. Holy crap! This guy is breathtakingly handsome! I stared at him for some time, then a smile curved in his lips.

                “I miss you. . . . . . . Noo-na.”

                Noona?

                The next thing I knew was, this guy kissed me. . . . . . and I kissed him back.

                His arrival was like a tornado, leaving me in a catastrophe. I panted when our lips parted and I was still astonished. Why am I kissing a total stranger? And I responded for Pete’s sake! He was still smirking, while my I could feel that I would have a heart attack anytime.

                “Chan Sik!” I heard screeched his name at my back; it was Mom who suddenly appeared from the door behind.

                My jaw hit the floor. What the ? Chan Sik?!!As in Gong Chan Sik?! My mind shut down, which was still recovering from buffering and refreshing a while ago.

                “_____, why you didn’t invite Chan Sik inside. I thought you are thrilled to see him.” My mom.

                My god!I suddenly wanted to evaporate on the spot.

                Chan Sik beamed at my mom. “She was surprised to see me that’s why we’re still here. I already greeted her, Auntie, that’s why we take time. You can even ask her shocking hair.”

                You kissed me!!! AHHH!

                I touched my hair when I heard him saying something about my hair. My horrifying hair. WAAAAHHHH!!!!

                My mom just frowned at me. “She’s only took a mouthwash a while ago, lazy to comb her hair.”

                Chan Sik smiled, like telling mom that ‘I know’.

                “You must he hungry, come inside.” She ushered Chan Sik inside the house after he patted and grasped slightly my shoulders. I was left outside, standing like I was drugged.

                Who are you. . . .  Gong Chan Sik?

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Nothing to say.

Speechless. XD