Chapter 2

Wrong move? = Happy Ending

Chapter 2

“Hyung! Hyung! Luhan Hyung!” Sehun called Luhan for the third time but still he’s having a sweet daydream about Seohyun so Sehun decided to just pull the guy inside. “Yah! Hyung, do you still want to go with us or be a statue there forever?” he shook his head and chuckled before he relaxed in his seat.

“Gege your weird smile is showing again.” Lay said without any emotion when he saw the smile forming on his friend’s face.

Kris interjected, “Lay don’t mind him, he just can’t get over with his not-so-moments with Seohyun-ssi  hahaha.”

“Hey Kris how did you addressed Seohyun sunbaenim? Are you that close to her now?” Suho said before winking to Kris and to the other members.

Tao and Chen asked Kris getting curious too. “Omo hyung is it true that you are now close with noona?”

“Seohyun-ssi? Noona? Hey the three of you are now close with Seohyun sunbaenim?” Baekhyun asked controlling his laugh.

“Neh~ were close to her now because last time, when Kris hyung and I went to the company, we saw her inside and NOONA talked with us.” Kai said emphasizing the word Noona and look at Luhan to see if he will have any reaction.

Luhan snapped out from his daydreaming and just realized that they were talking about Seohyun being close to s.

He reacted immediately. “What?!  Who is close with whom?! My Seohyunnie?!” he looked at s “How did you get close to her?! Why didn’t you even ask me if it’s okay with me huh?!” he was glaring to all of them.

All the members burst out laughing after seeing Luhan’s reaction.

“Hyung, cool down, it’s not true.” He said while laughing but it didn’t change the mood of the teased member.

Luhan was still glaring at all of them. “What it’s not true? But then why did you do that?” he asked and it’s obvious that he’s still mad a little. “Never mind, it doesn’t matter now.” He looked away and avoids s look.

Xiumin, who knows that Luhan was mad right now, decided to talk to him to at least help him lessen his bad mood. “Luhan don’t get mad, they’re just kidding, calm down.” He sighed and put an arm over Luhan’s shoulder. “I’ve already told you to make a move before they even make theirs and you didn’t listen. You should really always put in your mind that they are Seohyun Sunbaenim’s fanboy.” He advised.

Luhan sighed. “I know… I know.” He said before looking outside the van and just mindlessly watch everything that they passed by.

“Okay, stop all of that. You’re all acting like a child today. You all take some rest for now because we needed to use our energy for our schedule later and not silly fights.” He nagged like a mother. “Now say sorry to Luhan.”

Sehun and Kai bowed their heads before simultaneously apologized to Luhan. “Mianhe Luhan hyun.” They said guiltily.

Luhan then smiled to the two maknaes. “It’s okay don’t mind me.”

Suho then decided to give his own advice. “Luhan, just talk to her. We all know that the two of you still can’t understand each other.”

“He’s right, be brave enough and talk to her. Maybe after that you’re going to thank us.” Kris agreed.

Luhan gave a sigh knowing that his friends are right. “Promise, I’m going to talk to her.”

----------------------------------------

A/N Hey guys Merry Christmas :)

Sorry for the late update >,< I've been busy in school...

anyways here is my gift for all of you thank you for subscribing and upvoting my story :)

gomawo <3