Chapter 4

Wrong move? = Happy Ending

Chapter 4

FLASHBACK

Luhan turn back and said, “Neh Donghae-ssi, what can I do for you?”

Donghae smiled and said, “C’mon let’s sit for a while,” then the two of them sit together.

“Luhan-ssi I will not waste your time anymore I just wanted to talk about … Seohyun-ah,” Donghae said straight to the point.

“Omo I wonder what is it about? Is there something wrong? Did they already know?” Luhan said in his mind.

Donghae was looking faraway, “You know we really treasure Seohyun-ah a lot, she will always be our baby maknae.”

Luhan is just listening to Donghae and letting him continue what he wanted to say.

“Seohyun-ah… she’s so precious for us and for everyone, she may now change her physical appearance but we all know that our innocent baby is still inside,” Donghae continue.

Finally Donghae looked at Luhan and saw him looking down and it seems like he’s not comfortable. He patted Luhan’s shoulder then he smiled and said, “Don’t be scared, be brave enough to show what you feel I know that you already know what I’m talking about.”

Luhan gain the courage to talk and said, “Hyung you already knew?”

Donghae said, “Yah! That’s right, call me hyung now and yes I already knew what happened. Joohyun told me.”

“Hyung I really like her but how can I talk to her if she keep on making distance between us,” Luhan replied sadly.

“Yah! I already told you be brave. And by the way, talking about distance, you know Joohyun, she’s always like that if she’s uncomfortable. And now I think this will be the right time to spill out her secret to you,” Donghae said then laugh.

Luhan’a feeling lighten up from what Donghae said and eagerly wanted to hear the secret of his one and only love.

Luhan continue to be quiet while Donghae is talking.

“The secret is… she already starting to have feelings for you and she just keep on making distance because she’s not sure about it.” Donghae said.

Luhan almost fell and cannot believe on what he heard, he stand up and shout,” Really! Hyung is that true?!”

The staffs around them looked at both of them and then immediately the two of them bowed and say sorry. Donghae pulled Luhan down and said, “Hey! Calm down what are you doing? It’s not like she already say yes to your proposal,” Donghae teased Luhan.

Luhan kept on smiling and Donghae said, “By the way Joohyun said that your stares making her uncomfortable on the stage that’s why I advise you that if you can’t stop it, make sure that she will not notice your stares,”Donghae laugh at Luhan.

 Luhan still don’t know what to do and just keep on saying yes to whatever Donghae said.

Finally Luhan speak and said,”Hyung, thank you so much I know that you all wanted to protect Seohyun-ah and I promise I will never hurt her and I will never give up on her.”

“Yeah!..Yeah!..just do it ok don’t let anyone or anything that will block your way,”Donghae said, “For now I need to go Luhan-ssi I think my members are looking for me right now. Luhan-ah don’t forget the things that I’ve said to you and most of all the promise that you’ve said.” He said narrowing his eyes to the younger guy.

“Neh! Hyung,” Luhan then bowed to Donghae and they separated going to their own practice room.

Donghae’s P.O.V.

“Better take good care of her Luhan-ssi, you must take care of her, you must show your real feelings for her and don’t be like me, a dumb person who easily gave up on her and think for her and others’ happiness.”

Donghae slightly become sad and knock on his own head said “Yah! Donghae stop it ok!”

End of P.O.V.

On Luhan’s way

Luhan P.O.V.

“I can’t still believe on what hyung said, is it really true? Seohyun-ah I’ll promise you will know my true feelings soon. Seohyun-ah please don’t be confuse wait for me.”

End of P.O.V.

Luhan come back on their meeting place with a smile that everyone notice.

END OF FLASHBACK

--------------------------------

A/N 

Another update guys :) 

Happy New Year <3

I hope you didn't miss one of the best moments of our dearest couple ^^

You know guys no matter what happened in their performance only US, only the true Ace Baby will appreciate those moments .. so we need to treasure it so much ;) 132912 <3

fighting! ^_^

Thank you so much for the subscribers, comments, up voters and for all the silent readers.. I love you all :) take care always...