Chapter 3

Wrong move? = Happy Ending

Chapter 3

Days passed by and Luhan and Seohyun got busy with their schedules. Luhan is busy promoting and joining shows while Seohyun is busy in their World Tour. But today is the lucky day for Luhan because the company will have a SMTOWN concert again.

While they we’re having the SMTOWN concert…

Luhan’s P.O.V.

This is it I guess this will be the right time for me to talk to her. I hope she will lend me some of time. I will talk to her after the concert so for now maybe I will just enjoy the concert and control myself from looking at her... Now that I’ve already knew that she’s getting shy and awkward whenever I look at her so better control myself. Yah! Luhan fighting! Remember, don’t look at her, and just make her comfortable in this whole concert J.

Flashback

EXO is now atSM building to have their practice and meeting.

On their way to their practice room Luhan decided to wander around in the SM building since they went earlier in their schedule.

Luhan said,” Hey guys I will just walk around here, do you want some foods? I will buy it just give me first your money.” Luhan laugh at them

Chanyeol looked at him and said,”Nah~ Hyung I thought you’re going to treat us.” Then Chanyeol made a sad face.

Baekhyun butted in, “Oh well, I think you will do something, where are you going hyung?”

“I know! I know!” Sehun said excitedly then suddenly he felt someone cupping his mouth preventing him from speaking.

Kris is the one who put his hand in Sehun’s mouth and he whispered “Psst don’t maknae ah~ let him do what he want,” then he smiled to Luhan.

Suho said,”Go ahead Luhan-ssi but be back before we start.”

Tao interfered, ”Yah! Luhan gege can I join I want also to…mmpphh”

Tao wasn’t able to continue because just like Sehun, Kris put his other hand on his mouth and whispered,” yah! Maknae ah~ let him go just stay here huh!”

Then Kris looked at Luhan and thought “This two little maknae are the same they don’t know what is happening.” he coughed.

Luhan notice that their conversation is getting longer so he said.” Is there something wrong in wandering around? How can I comeback early if you keep asking me question?”  Then he smiled and said, “And by the way Kris hyung why are you still holding the two maknaes mouth?” Then Luhan laugh again.

 Kris looked at the two maknaes who were both struggling to let go. He then put his hands down and said,” Oh mianhae I forgot!” The whole members laugh together then D.O said “Nah~ kajja everyone and hyung take your leave now.”

Kai said, “Bye hyung!” Then he gave a you-can-do-it look. Xiumin, Chen and Lay on the other hand looked at Luhan and together they said fighting! Then they all went to their room. Leaving Luhan in a curious state.

 Luhan’s P.O.V

What is their problem? Is it wrong to walk around? The truth is I just really want to wander around and have some peaceful time here.

 

Luhan stop thinking about the happenings earlier and he kept on walking around and remembering the things that they did back in their trainee days. While Luhan is walking he bumps to someone.

Luhan quickly apologized,” Omo Mianhae, I’m really sorry, I’m not looking on my way.”

After bowing he looked at the one whom he bumped to and said “Donghae sunbaenim annyeong hasaeyo.”

 Donghae smiled and said “Ohh Luhan-ssi its ok.”

But before Luhan go and leave, Donghae called him and said “Luhan-ssi can we talk?”

---------------------------------------------

A/N 

hello :) guys another chapter for all of you i hope you enjoy it ^^

I really appreciate those who subscribes this story and those silent readers too thank you ^_~